Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Billionaire Bill Gates Advocates for Shutdown of Small Businesses, Claims COVID Impact Will Continue Into 2022

How about we just shutdown Microsoft!?

Microsoft founder Bill Gates said that he is all in favor of shutting down bars and restaurants to deal with the coronavirus.
    Gates was interviewed Sunday on CNN. Host Jake Tapper asked Gates to offer his thoughts on whether strict lockdowns should remain in force.
    “Mask-wearing has essentially no downside,” Gates said. “They’re not expensive.”

As for many endangered small businesses, Gates said they should remain shuttered.
    “Bars and restaurants — in most of the country — will be closed as we go into this wave, and I think, sadly, that’s appropriate,” Gates said.
    “Depending upon how severe it is, the decision about schools is much more complicated because the benefits are pretty high, the amount of transmission is not the same as in restaurants and bars, so trade-offs will have to be made.”
    Gates said that he views the next few months as a crucial time.
    “The next four to six months really call on us to do our best, because we can see that this will end and you don’t want somebody that you love to be the last to die of coronavirus.”
    Asked about when life will return to pre-pandemic normal, he said that the summer of 2021 will be a beginning.
    “Certainly by the summer we’ll be way closer to normal than we are now,” he said.

“But even through early 2022, unless we help other countries get rid of this disease, and we get high vaccination rates in our country, the risk of reintroduction will be there and, of course, the global economy will be slowed down, which hurts America economically in a pretty dramatic way.”
    “So we’ll have starting in the summer we’ll have about nine months where a few things, like big public gatherings, will still be restricted, but we can see now that somewhere between 12 and 18 months, we have a chance, if we manage it well, to get back to normal,” he added.

Monday marked the first day in which Americans were given a COVID-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech.
    “I feel hopeful today,” said Sandra Lindsay, a critical care nurse at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, according to USA Today.

This jerk is NOT a doctor therefore NO ONE should be listening to this fucking globalist!

Not only is he not a doctor, he can afford to hire top chefs to come to his mansions and prepare him and his family exquisite top quality restaurant type meals everyday. I would love to go to my favorite restaurant for a quality meal but I can't. They are closed, permanently.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Not only is he not a doctor, he can afford to hire top chefs to come to his mansions and prepare him and his family exquisite top quality restaurant type meals everyday. I would love to go to my favorite restaurant for a quality meal but I can't. They are closed, permanently.
    Speaking of closures, any update on Gruesome's recall petition? Last time I heard they are halfway there.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Speaking of closures, any update on Gruesome's recall petition? Last time I heard they are halfway there.
    I haven't heard but will check with a few sources.

I haven't heard but will check with a few sources.
    Gov Whitmer is in trouble also... but I hear she is going to play on Biden's team.

U.S. death toll hits 300,000

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Not to mention all of his houses contain top of the line survival bunkers.

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Not to mention all of his houses contain top of the line survival bunkers.
    ahhhh the lifestyles of the rich and infamous.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Billionaire Bill Gates Advocates for Shutdown of Small Businesses, Claims COVID Impact Will Continue Into 2022

How about we just shutdown Microsoft!?

Microsoft founder Bill Gates said that he is all in favor of shutting down bars and restaurants to deal with the coronavirus.
    Gates was interviewed Sunday on CNN. Host Jake Tapper asked Gates to offer his thoughts on whether strict lockdowns should remain in force.
    “Mask-wearing has essentially no downside,” Gates said. “They’re not expensive.”

As for many endangered small businesses, Gates said they should remain shuttered.
    “Bars and restaurants — in most of the country — will be closed as we go into this wave, and I think, sadly, that’s appropriate,” Gates said.
    “Depending upon how severe it is, the decision about schools is much more complicated because the benefits are pretty high, the amount of transmission is not the same as in restaurants and bars, so trade-offs will have to be made.”
    Gates said that he views the next few months as a crucial time.
    “The next four to six months really call on us to do our best, because we can see that this will end and you don’t want somebody that you love to be the last to die of coronavirus.”
    Asked about when life will return to pre-pandemic normal, he said that the summer of 2021 will be a beginning.
    “Certainly by the summer we’ll be way closer to normal than we are now,” he said.

“But even through early 2022, unless we help other countries get rid of this disease, and we get high vaccination rates in our country, the risk of reintroduction will be there and, of course, the global economy will be slowed down, which hurts America economically in a pretty dramatic way.”
    “So we’ll have starting in the summer we’ll have about nine months where a few things, like big public gatherings, will still be restricted, but we can see now that somewhere between 12 and 18 months, we have a chance, if we manage it well, to get back to normal,” he added.

Monday marked the first day in which Americans were given a COVID-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech.
    “I feel hopeful today,” said Sandra Lindsay, a critical care nurse at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, according to USA Today.

This jerk is NOT a doctor therefore NO ONE should be listening to this fucking globalist!

Screw Bill and MR. Melinda. A man who is known for his computers is now giving medical advice?? I also have heard that computer control panels also contain viruses? I say stop selling and put a 2+ month ban on Microsoft computers and all hardware associated because it is spreading the virus!! I have been told for years that viruses are spread though keyboards...just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Screw Bill and MR. Melinda. A man who is known for his computers is now giving medical advice?? I also have heard that computer control panels also contain viruses? I say stop selling and put a 2+ month ban on Microsoft computers and all hardware associated because it is spreading the virus!! I have been told for years that viruses are spread though keyboards...just a thought.
    I say shut down MS and take his paycheck away. Sorry to all that he employs, but the small businesses he is proposing to shut down have family/bills and other debts to pay themselves.