Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

POUR DECISIONS: Gov. Newsom’s winery remains open while other CA wineries ordered to shut down

Wineries and other businesses in 19 California counties have been ordered to shut down or heavily restrict indoor operations under the COVID-19 restrictions issued by Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom.
    But, to no surprise, his own winery is exempt.

POUR DECISIONS: Gov. Newsom’s winery remains open while other CA wineries ordered to shut down | Leo Terrell

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Fauci said it's over-reaction to ban flights from the United Kingdom. That's YOUR expert. You're not disagreeing with an expert are you? Why is Canada banning the U.K.?
    Huh? So what if he said that. I don't care. Maybe it is over reacting, maybe it isn't. Time will tell I guess. Just so you know, I don't have any control over what Fauci says or does, and I have no control over who the government restricts from entering my country.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

POUR DECISIONS: Gov. Newsom’s winery remains open while other CA wineries ordered to shut down

Wineries and other businesses in 19 California counties have been ordered to shut down or heavily restrict indoor operations under the COVID-19 restrictions issued by Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom.
    But, to no surprise, his own winery is exempt.

POUR DECISIONS: Gov. Newsom’s winery remains open while other CA wineries ordered to shut down | Leo Terrell
    Speaking of California's dictator, he is a glowing example of what can happen to those who practice telling others what to do. "Gov. Gavin Newsom will go into quarantine again for 10 days after being exposed to a staff member who tested positive for the coronavirus" Original saw this on the evening news yesterday.

Gov. Gavin Newsom will enter quarantine again after coronavirus exposure

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Huh? So what if he said that. I don't care. Maybe it is over reacting, maybe it isn't. Time will tell I guess. Just so you know, I don't have any control over what Fauci says or does, and I have no control over who the government restricts from entering my country.

You're a hell of a dancer because you're dancing all around the issue. The issue at hand is that you libs have been telling us to listen to the "experts" and have mentioned Fauci too many times to count. All of a sudden you claim to be without opinion and are just going along for the ride.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You're a hell of a dancer because you're dancing all around the issue. The issue at hand is that you libs have been telling us to listen to the "experts" and have mentioned Fauci too many times to count. All of a sudden you claim to be without opinion and are just going along for the ride.

You seem to have enough opinions for both of us, so tell me yours.
    PS. Experts aren't always right, but generally more often right than wrong when it comes to the field they are expert in.
    Also, as situations progress new information will occasionally change the experts advice.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You seem to have enough opinions for both of us, so tell me yours.
    PS. Experts aren't always right, but generally more often right than wrong when it comes to the field they are expert in.
    Also, as situations progress new information will occasionally change the experts advice.
    You seem to only agree with the "experts" when it's handy. For months you have been singing the praises of Fauci but NOW you just brush him off. I said it before and I'll say it again: Trying to debate you is like trying to nail Jell-O to the wall. Pointless.

You seem to only agree with the "experts" when it's handy. For months you have been singing the praises of Fauci but NOW you just brush him off. I said it before and I'll say it again: Trying to debate you is like trying to nail Jell-O to the wall. Pointless.
    Hilarious Strawman Now you believe Fauci
    Great Wear a Mask
    Does Dr. Fauci know more about the Virus than Trump
    Does he know more than YOU
    Case Closed.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Than why do you keep at it?
    Just asking for a friend...
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Okay, please show me where I have said anything about Fauci.
    You have no clue.
    I'm guessing now you will parade out some kind of straw man.
    I simply mentioned that some countries have blocked travelers from the UK and you have somehow built this entire narrative that I am some kind of Fauci super fan. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Than why do you keep at it?
    Just asking for a friend...

For the same reason that Edmund Hillary climbed Mount Everest - because it was there.

How many friends you got? Be sure to tell both of 'em.