Page 46 of 1541 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556961465461046 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Well thanks for at least listening to my side..And yes, my main concern is the finacial side of things, and my point is the cure is worse than the problem..not that I don't think this is a problem. E

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    Well thanks for at least listening to my side..And yes, my main concern is the finacial side of things, and my point is the cure is worse than the problem..not that I don't think this is a problem. E
    There currently is No Cure. People getting the virus can die but that's an acceptable loss for you. So you can get a paycheck. Nobody ever died because they can't make a copy.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Frmr Obamacare Chief Pushes Panic, Tells 360K People Hospital Is Out of Ventilators - It Wasn't

Odds are that if you’re familiar with Slavitt and you’re not a wonk, you probably know him from a Twitter thread which began by stating that “[b]y March 23 many of our largest cities & hospitals are on course to be overrun with cases.”
    COVID-19 Prep Update- March 14:
    Last night I was on with state & local officials around the US well into the night. By March 23 many of our largest cities & hospitals are on course to be overrun with cases.
    I am going to prepare a memo for them. I will share highlights here.1/
    — Andy Slavitt @ 🏡 (@ASlavitt) March 14, 2020

Late Thursday, Slavitt tweeted this:
    .@ASlavitt deleted his tweets.. because, well, he knew it wasn’t true.. way to go pinhead. pic.twitter.com/g9WSQXLJdr
    — Don’t Label Me (@DavidChristoson) March 27, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Frmr Obamacare Chief Pushes Panic, Tells 360K People Hospital Is Out of Ventilators - It Wasn't

Odds are that if you’re familiar with Slavitt and you’re not a wonk, you probably know him from a Twitter thread which began by stating that “[b]y March 23 many of our largest cities & hospitals are on course to be overrun with cases.”
    COVID-19 Prep Update- March 14:
    Last night I was on with state & local officials around the US well into the night. By March 23 many of our largest cities & hospitals are on course to be overrun with cases.
    I am going to prepare a memo for them. I will share highlights here.1/
    — Andy Slavitt @ �� (@ASlavitt) March 14, 2020

Late Thursday, Slavitt tweeted this:
    .@ASlavitt deleted his tweets.. because, well, he knew it wasn’t true.. way to go pinhead. pic.twitter.com/g9WSQXLJdr
    — Don’t Label Me (@DavidChristoson) March 27, 2020
    Great more BS News from Western Journal
    Why not put this on the correct thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Great more BS News from Western Journal
    TWEETS are BS?

why did the ex-O guy DELETE what he had posted before? if it was TRUTH there would be NO need to delete his tweets...

no you're that master of BS.

TDSKILLSGETTREATEDTODAY

As reported by The Connexion, Dr. Didier Raoult, a well-respected French epidemiologist, had previously conducted a smaller study showing promise for hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as effective treatments for the coronavirus disease. Now, it appears he’s been able to match his findings in a larger study.

“This is really big,” Ingraham said of the new research on her Friday night program, according to a transcript provided by Fox News. “This just broke tonight — from the French research team that was led by the renowned epidemiologist, Didier Raoult, just posted online, this study offers more hope that the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin is helping COVID-19 patients.”

Still, Ingraham noted that while Raoult’s new study had twice as many subject patients as his initial study, both lacked control groups.
    “Nevertheless, 54 of the patients had CT scans for COVID pneumonia. Only three of them required an ICU, and the median age was 52, that’s fairly young,” she said, according to Fox. “About two-thirds or so had underlying medical conditions, and the results were stunning.”

By administrating hydroxychloroquine combined with azithromycin, we were able to observe an improvement in all cases, except in one patient who arrived with an advanced form, who was over the age of 86 and in whom the evolution was irreversible.
    For all other patients in this cohort of 80 people, the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin resulted in a clinical improvement that appeared significant when compared to the natural evolution in patients with a definite outcome, as described in the literature.

Later in the program, Ingraham spoke with Adm. Brett Giroir, a Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) official and a member of President Donald Trump’s coronavirus task force, who gave his thoughts on the study’s findings — as well as its flaws.
    “I don’t think there is mixed messages at all,” Giroir told Ingraham, according to Fox’s transcript. “In order to be absolutely certain that the drug combination works or one of the other drugs work, sure, you need a controlled study. But hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are both approved medications in the United States. And it is perfectly reasonable for a physician with a patient, particularly one being sick, to prescribe that.”
    The admiral added that the study serves as “another piece of suggestive evidence” supporting the idea that the drug combination should be considered “seriously.”
    “You have to understand that medicines are used off-label every day in this country. And that doesn’t mean it’s unsafe,” he told Ingraham, according to Fox. “That just means that it hasn’t gone through the 10 years of study to be absolutely approved by the FDA. And it’s all about risk-benefit.” Giroir went on:
    I’m an intensive care physician. It’s different if you have a young, healthy person who is mildly ill. Sure, you don’t want to give them a drug that hasn’t been proven. But if you have a person who is in an ICU or who is ill or has risk factors and you have a drug that may work, that we have dozens of years of experience with, it’s a very reasonable option. And I think that’s a decision between the doctor and the patient and the patient’s family. And that’s the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    TWEETS are BS?

why did the ex-O guy DELETE what he had posted before? if it was TRUTH there would be NO need to delete his tweets...

no you're that master of BS.

TRUMPKILLSGETANEWPRESIDENTTODAY

Covfefe

We might have to end up doing this if the pandemic is as bad as they say...
    below is a link to a story of an indian man that this saved his life...
    In the World: Breath of life | MIT News
    knowing is half the battle gi joe...
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    There currently is No Cure. People getting the virus can die but that's an acceptable loss for you. So you can get a paycheck. Nobody ever died because they can't make a copy.

Funny, I don't seem to see hospitals, prisons, fire, police asking that the techs not come out..Copies must be important to someone..And people do die from not getting a paycheck. There's no cure for at least 70 pretty common diseases..Again we don't shut down the country over them. Maybe this is one like the cold..there is no cure..you have to get it and get it to not get it again..What will you do then..Hide out for the rest of your life? And the other 40 deaths per year I mentioned are acceptable to you?