Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Joe Biden grieves Covid victims on eve of his inauguration: 'To heal, we must remember'

One of the great tragedies of the past year, as some 400,000 Americans lost their lives to Covid-19, was not only that many victims died alone -- their loved ones robbed of the chance to say goodbye -- but that the pain of that loss was whitewashed by a President who chose to minimize and deny it.

In a somber ceremony at the Lincoln Memorial on Tuesday night that was his first stop in Washington, President-elect Joe Biden signaled that honoring that grief and the terrible toll of the last year would be at the very heart of his administration. Elected because of his empathy and his compassion for Americans, who are suffering through a confluence of crises that have created a time of great uncertainty, Biden spoke just a few words as the sun set over the National Mall, casting a rosy glow in the twilight.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Here comes the Corona...courtesy of illegal immigrants and Joe Biden.

Some in Migrant Caravan Carry Fake COVID-19 Test Results, Say Guatemalan Officials

Guatemalan officials report that some of the migrants in this weekend’s caravan carried fake COVID-19 test results. Others actually tested positive for the potentially deadly virus.
    Guatemalan Foreign Affairs Secretary Pedro Brolo Vila told reporters that some of the thousands of migrants who violently crossed their border from Honduras over the weekend are carrying fake COVID-19 test results indicating negative findings, according to Fox News.

Brolo’s comments came after Guatemalan security forces dealt with thousands of violent, mostly Honduran, migrants forcing their way into the country and ultimately, the United States. Officials report the violent migrant caravan threw rocks at security forces. Others pushed their way through the human barricade of security forces, Breitbart Texas reported.
    Guatemalan health officials said 21 of the migrants tested positive for Coronavirus, the Fox News article continued. These 12 men and nine women are being held in quarantine before being returned to Honduras.

Caravan is a Car Made by Dodge

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Caravan is a Car Made by Dodge
    Nope, caravan is a trigger word used by the reps to scare sheep. Lol

Masks Protect You & Me
    Masks are an additional step to prevent people from getting and spreading COVID-19. They provide a barrier that keeps respiratory droplets from spreading. When we all wear masks, we take care of each other and everyone is protected.

For the most protection, take all these steps.

Wear a mask
    Stay 6 feet apart
    Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated places
    Wash your hands

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Nope, caravan is a trigger word used by the reps to scare sheep. Lol
    You need to talk to Biden. He sent out a message to the caravan yesterday to turn around and go back because they wouldn't be welcomed here. Ooopps. Looks like Joe is as delusional as I am for believing that the caravan is real.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You need to talk to Biden. He sent out a message to the caravan yesterday to turn around and go back because they wouldn't be welcomed here. Ooopps. Looks like Joe is as delusional as I am for believing that the caravan is real.
    he flip flopped on the caravan .. one time he was standing with open arms .. now he says they will have to wait... I guess he found out that most in Congress really don't want 9,000 illegals to cross our borders with God only knows what type of infections, not to mention the strain on the economy with all these mouths to feed.. give housing to... free medical...free schooling. the only reason they would want them here is for the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    he flip flopped on the caravan .. one time he was standing with open arms .. now he says they will have to wait... I guess he found out that most in Congress really don't want 9,000 illegals to cross our borders with God only knows what type of infections, not to mention the strain on the economy with all these mouths to feed.. give housing to... free medical...free schooling. the only reason they would want them here is for the votes.
    illegals CAN'T VOTE
    google just once I rooting for you

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I don't trust shit that Biden says. He talks out both sides of his mouth. The illegals think they're entitled to the American Dream. They aren't entitled to anything. If it was up to me, I'd throw all of 'em in the cages that Obama built. That includes women and children. If they don't want to be thrown in a cage....stay your ass back home.