Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious your upset but not over the insurgents that invaded the US Capital to overthrow a Legal Election.
    it was AntiFakes and BLM and some loonie whites.

frankly you will never convince me it was a legal anything. you seem to forget bidens statement on cheating https://youtu.be/bXYHwCI2DBM

Yep From the Trump rally to the Capital and it was
    someone else.
    Enjoy YOUR Delusion.

Fauci: 'We have to assume now' that British virus strain can 'cause more damage'

Fauci: 'We have to assume now' that British virus strain can 'cause more damage'
    now finish with his other statements

further lock downs will be warranted...

flip flop fauxci

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    now finish with his other statements

further lock downs will be warranted...

flip flop fauxci
    Took the words from my mouth, Phil. A blind man can see where this is headed.

Trump’s Worst Virus Failure
    He could have broken the norm that says don’t deliver unwelcome news or treat voters like grown-ups.

By Holman W. Jenkins, Jr.
    Jan. 22, 2021 6:07 pm ET
    President Trump participates in the daily Covid-19 briefing at the White House, April 23, 2020.
    President Trump participates in the daily Covid-19 briefing at the White House, April 23, 2020.

PHOTO: DREW ANGERER/GETTY IMAGES

My first surprise was that Donald Trump embraced the job after his 2016 win, not treating his election as an unwelcome accident, a publicity stunt gone awry, or a personal disaster facilitated by the mad interventions of James Comey.

He had every reason to. For the first time in his life, he would face opponents who didn’t merely want to get the better of him in a business deal but who craved his destruction. Welcome to politics. And he compounded his risk by his lifelong habit of bringing only episodic focus to any issue. Example: He pretty much lost interest in Covid when he saw his press conferences were not a ratings success.

Only lately has anyone remembered that Woodrow Wilson presided over the 1918 flu. Mr. Trump’s performance will be faulted for many reasons but the inquiry you won’t see is one that penetrates to a deeper truth, in which Mr. Trump proved a sideshow.

Because of the political stakes, our every perception of Covid tends to be politicized. In the first days of the pandemic, the press coverage was alive with inquiry and discovery but soon was overtaken by talking points. Politics is why. And while much excellent reporting is still done, the recent summaries of our failures being ordered up by editors all read like exercises in learning nothing. They are compendiums of wouldas and shouldas that long since went poof for any thinking person.

Top of the list is magic solution X, a national test and trace program. I won’t mince words. A 9-year-old could see the math didn’t work. Covid spreads more easily than the flu. An overwhelming share of cases are asymptomatic or indistinguishable from ailments that millions of Americans suffer every day. In a country as big, mobile and open as the U.S., there was zero chance of catching and isolating enough spreaders to matter.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Go on start a new thread. Don't you know how?
    I am the one who started thus thread. If you want to praise the incoming uber liberal administration, you are the one who needs to start your own thread and get the fuck off my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I am the one who started thus thread. If you want to praise the incoming uber liberal administration, you are the one who needs to start your own thread and get the fuck off my thread.
    HILARIOUS like You own it
    Reading Required
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    better yet how about he exits CTN all together? tired of his stupid ass (what he thinks are) DIGS.... I know a 5th grader that would put him to shame.. and the kid has a better grasp of the Constitution and reality