Page 52 of 1541 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061621021525521052 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

California Union Suddenly Finds Mysterious Stash of MILLIONS of Face Masks After AG Barr Announces Crackdown on Hoarders

A miracle just happened in California. Following an announcement from Attorney General Bill Barr that President Trump signed an executive order to crack down on people hoarding medical supplies.
    Amazon and eBay have taken action to eliminate price gouging and hoarding of medical supplied as well. There's basically nowhere to sell them now if you've got them.

Barr said that if you're hoarding supplies, they've going to be coming after you.
    AG Barr said, " “We have started to see some evidence of potential hoarding and price gouging. So, earlier today the president signed a second executive order providing the authority to address…hoarding that threatens the supply of those necessary health and medical resources. If you have a big supply of toilet paper in your house, this is not something you have to worry about. But if you are sitting on a warehouse with masks, surgical masks, you will be hearing a knock on your door."
    Attorney General Barr: "If you have a big supply of toilet paper in your house, this is not something you have to worry about. But if you are sitting on a warehouse with masks, surgical masks, you will be hearing a knock on your door."
    Full video here: https://cs.pn/3dlJzJf pic.twitter.com/hyqt7MJWAc
    — CSPAN (@cspan) March 23, 2020

You'll never guess what happened within just a few days after Barr made this announcement. 39 Million N95 face masks magically turned up after they were discovered by a healthcare union in California.
    According to NBC Bay Area,

Service Employees International Union United Healthcare Workers West announced Thursday that it located 39 million N95 masks and will make them available to state and local governments and health care systems that are fighting the novel coronavirus outbreak.
    The union found a distributor with the masks, which are cleared for surgical use, after pleas from health care workers as new coronavirus cases surge across the state and the country as a whole.
    Union officials said they also found a supplier that can produce some 20 million protective masks per week and another that can supply millions of protective face shields.
    Wow, this seems like big news from the folks in big labor. pic.twitter.com/DOGwOF08HM
    — Noam Scheiber (@noamscheiber) March 26, 2020
    If you ask me, there is only a couple possibilities as to what this was about:

Either the healthcare union intentionally hoarded the masks and kept it private or they were irresponsible with their inventory and had no idea that they had 39 million more masks.
    Or maybe, they just wanted to try and make President Trump look bad.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/coro...ments/2262072/

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Advancement in Medical X-ray imagining techniques.
    New techniques detect small early stages of tumours.

htttps://newatlas.com/medical/first-x-ray-elastography-images/?

New X-ray technique images soft-tissue tumors clearer than MRI
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Assuming the mobile phone article is correct.

What happens if the "citizen" doesn't have their mobile phone for their RFID chip confirmation?
    Are those same citizens being placed into containment with all the people who are infected?
    Are those citizens being given some other style of immunization in the form of time release pallet RFID placed under their skin?

We live in interesting times....

When the chooks come home to roost.... watch out for the fox.

htttps://news.yahoo.com/megaring-applied-towards-monitoring-pneumonia-211000479.html

MegaRing, Applied Towards Monitoring Pneumonia Patients in Wuhan, Wins Red Dot Award

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    California Union Suddenly Finds Mysterious Stash of MILLIONS of Face Masks After AG Barr Announces Crackdown on Hoarders

A miracle just happened in California. Following an announcement from Attorney General Bill Barr that President Trump signed an executive order to crack down on people hoarding medical supplies.
    Amazon and eBay have taken action to eliminate price gouging and hoarding of medical supplied as well. There's basically nowhere to sell them now if you've got them.

Barr said that if you're hoarding supplies, they've going to be coming after you.
    AG Barr said, " “We have started to see some evidence of potential hoarding and price gouging. So, earlier today the president signed a second executive order providing the authority to address…hoarding that threatens the supply of those necessary health and medical resources. If you have a big supply of toilet paper in your house, this is not something you have to worry about. But if you are sitting on a warehouse with masks, surgical masks, you will be hearing a knock on your door."
    Attorney General Barr: "If you have a big supply of toilet paper in your house, this is not something you have to worry about. But if you are sitting on a warehouse with masks, surgical masks, you will be hearing a knock on your door."
    Full video here: https://cs.pn/3dlJzJf pic.twitter.com/hyqt7MJWAc
    — CSPAN (@cspan) March 23, 2020

You'll never guess what happened within just a few days after Barr made this announcement. 39 Million N95 face masks magically turned up after they were discovered by a healthcare union in California.
    According to NBC Bay Area,

Service Employees International Union United Healthcare Workers West announced Thursday that it located 39 million N95 masks and will make them available to state and local governments and health care systems that are fighting the novel coronavirus outbreak.
    The union found a distributor with the masks, which are cleared for surgical use, after pleas from health care workers as new coronavirus cases surge across the state and the country as a whole.
    Union officials said they also found a supplier that can produce some 20 million protective masks per week and another that can supply millions of protective face shields.
    Wow, this seems like big news from the folks in big labor. pic.twitter.com/DOGwOF08HM
    — Noam Scheiber (@noamscheiber) March 26, 2020
    If you ask me, there is only a couple possibilities as to what this was about:

Either the healthcare union intentionally hoarded the masks and kept it private or they were irresponsible with their inventory and had no idea that they had 39 million more masks.
    Or maybe, they just wanted to try and make President Trump look bad.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/coro...ments/2262072/

One would think that 25M face masks would take a large amount of floor space to inventory. There are obviously some very large warehouses out there.

"While we are pleased with these initial results, we recognize they are stopgap measures in light of the estimated 3.5 billion masks that could be needed during this pandemic," Regan said.

The demand is for potentially 1,000 times more of these warehouses. Staggering numbers.

When the chooks come home to roost.... watch out for the fox.

htttps://news.yahoo.com/megaring-applied-towards-monitoring-pneumonia-211000479.html

MegaRing, Applied Towards Monitoring Pneumonia Patients in Wuhan, Wins Red Dot Award
    There are simple ways of making that monitoring device. Its photo reflective senors tuned with an opamp for very high sensitivity.
    Would guess hall effects sensor with a magnetic constant transmission source would be a possibility.

All components i took with me when i scrammed from the city a week ago to enter the lock-down time.
    Made another ozone generator already out of bits and pieces.

Think i will rig one up to keep myself busy, will use the Arduino and the serial plotter to make it look interesting.
    Could learn the IOT integration and post my vitals online
    Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    There are simple ways of making that monitoring device. Its photo reflective senors tuned with an opamp for very high sensitivity.
    Would guess hall effects sensor with a magnetic constant transmission source would be a possibility.

All components i took with me when i scrammed from the city a week ago to enter the lock-down time.
    Made another ozone generator already out of bits and pieces.

Think i will rig one up to keep myself busy, will use the Arduino and the serial plotter to make it look interesting.
    Could learn the IOT integration and post my vitals online
    Something like an LM741 Op-amp set for CMRR common mode +15v ,0,-15 volt, would give a resistor programmable range with an amplyfing gain up to around 200,000 times.
    More than enough signal gain to read the bodies biorythmic signals.

In truth I'm actually surprised I still remember the above.
    Its been a long time since I did electrical engineering.... Its all surface mount micro components now.

Data fact sheet containing information about various strains of Covid virus,how to disinfect, and how long it lives on different surface materials....

See the attached 6 page PDF file.

Covid_surfacedata.pdf ( 245KB)

Covid_SurfaceData.pdf

Just passing it on.....

Data fact sheet containing information about various strains of Covid virus,how to disinfect, and how long it lives on different surface materials....

See the attached 6 page PDF file.

Covid_surfacedata.pdf ( 245KB)

Covid_SurfaceData.pdf

Just passing it on.....
    Not a single mention of ozone...
    Formaldehyde? Really?

Ozone Can Be Used To Destroy The New Coronavirus And Disinfect Areas - Thailand Medical News

To make a diy ozone generator was tricky before i figured out how to make my own cracker tubes.

Ozone Cracker Tube by Willitbreak - Thingiverse

ic 555 flyback driver - Google Search
    IC555 oscillator 10-50Khz with 60% duty cycle or a signal generator.
    A nice fat transistor 750V 10A switching type with a beefy heat sink and a fan.
    Flyback transformer from an old tube monitor or a HV transformer from a high volume copier.
    24V power supply.
    25-38mm SS pipe.
    A tungsten TIG electrode.
    3d printed end-caps or any other creative solution like wood.
    Air pump or oxygen cylinder.
    Air tubes.
    Air pump for aquarium or an oxygen cylinder.

Knowledge on how to use this safely is key!
    Whatever