1. #5511
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,302
    Rep Power
    122

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You're the same fella that who thinks Trudeau is doing a great job with the Vaccine Roll Out. Blind witness. Plus, you already told everyone that we shouldn't believe anything that you say.
    Okay, you personally attacked me, that must mean that you now understand trump has been impeached twice. Great, now we're getting somewhere. Isn't learning fun?
    As for trudeau, you should fact check yourself, I'm tired of doing it for you.

  2. #5512
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,134
    Rep Power
    142

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    This doesn't sound like "following the science" to me. Perhaps I just haven't been enlightened in the liberal ways. Can a liberal explain the science to me in this?





    Biden’s DHS Releasing Border Crossers into U.S. Without Coronavirus Tests




    The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is not requiring all border crossers to get tested for the Chinese coronavirus before releasing them into the United States, the agency confirmed to Breitbart News.
    A DHS spokesperson responded to a question from Breitbart News about whether President Joe Biden supported mandatory coronavirus testing for border crossers released into the U.S. interior.



    “As Customs and Border Protection always has, it adjusts resources as needed to meet the demand at the border and regularly screens individuals for signs of health issues when they are encountered, including COVID-19,” the spokesperson told Breitbart News. “Anyone who shows signs of illness receives the appropriate medical treatment.”
    The response confirms that untested border crossers are continuing to be released into the U.S. interior as long as they are not exhibiting coronavirus symptoms.
    On the other hand, DHS officials have said that migrants enrolled in the now-defunct Remain in Mexico program, set to be released into the U.S. interior this month, will have to undergo coronavirus testing. Internal communications reviewed by Breitbart News, though, show no mentions of this requirement.
    “Individuals processed through this program will be tested for COVID-19 before entering the United States,” the administration confirmed.
    Most border crossers apprehended and released at the southern border also appear to enjoy a less stringent testing standard that even foreign travelers to the U.S. experience.
    Shortly after he was inaugurated, President Joe Biden signed an executive order requiring foreign travelers to the U.S. “to the extent feasible” to produce a negative test for the coronavirus prior to entry and to either isolate or quarantine themselves for several days after they arrive.
    This week, Breitbart News reported that 25,600 migrants enrolled in the Remain in Mexico program are to be released into communities in El Paso and Brownsville, Texas, and San Diego, California. The mass release effort comes after Biden ended the program despite its effectiveness in drastically reducing asylum fraud.
    Data from the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse at Syracuse University (TRAC) has previously revealed that about 85 percent of asylum cases by Central Americans are rejected and a total of nearly 70,000 migrants were returned to their native countries after not meeting asylum requirements since the program was created.

  3. #5513
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,609
    Rep Power
    116

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    This doesn't sound like "following the science" to me. Perhaps I just haven't been enlightened in the liberal ways. Can a liberal explain the science to me in this?



    Biden’s DHS Releasing Border Crossers into U.S. Without Coronavirus Tests




    The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is not requiring all border crossers to get tested for the Chinese coronavirus before releasing them into the United States, the agency confirmed to Breitbart News.
    A DHS spokesperson responded to a question from Breitbart News about whether President Joe Biden supported mandatory coronavirus testing for border crossers released into the U.S. interior.



    “As Customs and Border Protection always has, it adjusts resources as needed to meet the demand at the border and regularly screens individuals for signs of health issues when they are encountered, including COVID-19,” the spokesperson told Breitbart News. “Anyone who shows signs of illness receives the appropriate medical treatment.”
    The response confirms that untested border crossers are continuing to be released into the U.S. interior as long as they are not exhibiting coronavirus symptoms.
    On the other hand, DHS officials have said that migrants enrolled in the now-defunct Remain in Mexico program, set to be released into the U.S. interior this month, will have to undergo coronavirus testing. Internal communications reviewed by Breitbart News, though, show no mentions of this requirement.
    “Individuals processed through this program will be tested for COVID-19 before entering the United States,” the administration confirmed.
    Most border crossers apprehended and released at the southern border also appear to enjoy a less stringent testing standard that even foreign travelers to the U.S. experience.
    Shortly after he was inaugurated, President Joe Biden signed an executive order requiring foreign travelers to the U.S. “to the extent feasible” to produce a negative test for the coronavirus prior to entry and to either isolate or quarantine themselves for several days after they arrive.
    This week, Breitbart News reported that 25,600 migrants enrolled in the Remain in Mexico program are to be released into communities in El Paso and Brownsville, Texas, and San Diego, California. The mass release effort comes after Biden ended the program despite its effectiveness in drastically reducing asylum fraud.
    Data from the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse at Syracuse University (TRAC) has previously revealed that about 85 percent of asylum cases by Central Americans are rejected and a total of nearly 70,000 migrants were returned to their native countries after not meeting asylum requirements since the program was created.
    BS News Breitbart News please QUOTE a real news network

  4. #5514
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    14,077
    Rep Power
    374

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And what part of the two impeachments isn't true??
    You certainly bring up strange examples to attempt to make your case.
    Trump was impeached twice. There is no wishing it to be true, because it IS true.
    Do you have any more non-examples? I would love to hear them. Don't be shy. Lol

    I have covered this previously in other threads but will post it here for your understanding. The long-awaited Ken Starr report on William Jefferson Clinton cited 11 possible grounds for impeachment in four categories: perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering and abuse of power. The Robert Mueller report found 0 grounds for impeachment of Donald John Trump therefore the first impeachment was nothing but an attempted political hit job. As for the second witch hunt there was 0 investigation prior to the writing of the impeachment bill. Subsequent investigations have shown that there was no incitement and there fore 0 grounds for impeachment.

  5. #5515
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,609
    Rep Power
    116

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I have covered this previously in other threads but will post it here for your understanding. The long-awaited Ken Starr report on William Jefferson Clinton cited 11 possible grounds for impeachment in four categories: perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering and abuse of power. The Robert Mueller report found 0 grounds for impeachment of Donald John Trump therefore the first impeachment was nothing but an attempted political hit job. As for the second witch hunt there was 0 investigation prior to the writing of the impeachment bill. Subsequent investigations have shown that there was no incitement and there fore 0 grounds for impeachment.
    HILARIOUS Delusion as always

  6. #5516
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,609
    Rep Power
    116

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus


  7. #5517
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    12,367
    Rep Power
    311

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    BS News Breitbart News please QUOTE a real news network
    just because one news source doesn't fit YOUR agenda doesn't mean they aren't a news ource..

    all the time you quote NYT ..CNN .. VOX.. Vanity Fair ..but Breitbart hasn't been forced to pay for their LIES to the public.

  8. #5518
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,609
    Rep Power
    116

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    just because one news source doesn't fit YOUR agenda doesn't mean they aren't a news ource..

    all the time you quote NYT ..CNN .. VOX.. Vanity Fair ..but Breitbart hasn't been forced to pay for their LIES to the public.
    Nice try ource..
    Last edited by bsm2; 02-17-2021 at 12:31 AM.

  9. #5519
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,609
    Rep Power
    116

  10. #5520
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,609
    Rep Power
    116

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    President Joe Biden


    Starting this week, our Administration is:
    - Increasing weekly vaccine shipments to states to 13.5 million doses — a 57% increase from when I took office.
    - Doubling our direct shipments to local pharmacies.
    We’re working hard to get America vaccinated quickly.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here