1. #5551
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,164
    Rep Power
    143

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    I cannot remember a single post where you have expressed any concern about your own country's tragic struggle to fight COVID-19, which has killed 450,0000 of your fellow Americans. 19.5x the death rate in Canada.

    You have not posted a single positive comment on how infections and deaths are beginning to significantly decline in the USA.

    Before you crow about how the USA is so much better than Canada at managing this crisis, much of the credit as stated by the CDC Director is due to the fact that the holidays are over and people are not travelling as much therefore causing less super spreader events.




    I know you prefer to throw stones at Canada. COVID-19 infections and death rates are declining here as well. Vaccines are only one tool in controlling the spread of COVID-19.

    Take your beating like a man. I'm talking about Canada. Deal with it or shut up.

  2. #5552
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,955
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Take your beating like a man. I'm talking about Canada. Deal with it or shut up.

    ... again and again, nothing useful to say.

    ... you can spin and deflect from your own country's problems. For the last year, due to the worst President ever, the USA was the worst in the world at handling the pandemic! Under President Biden's effective COVID-19 guidance, the USA is rapidly getting much better because of "Science First, Facts First"!

  3. #5553
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,164
    Rep Power
    143

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... again and again, nothing useful to say.

    ... you can spin and deflect from your own country's problems. For the last year, due to the worst President ever, the USA was the worst in the world! Under President Biden's effective COVID-19 guidance, the USA is rapidly getting much better because of "Science First, Facts First"!

    I know that you're dying to talk about Trump and avoiding your country's failures. Ain't gonna happen, buddy. Suck it up. I've had to listen to you drone on about the USA for months. Turns out that you can't handle criticism. That's probably due to Canadian men have become very feminine. It's made you soft, bro.

  4. #5554
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,660
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I know that you're dying to talk about Trump and avoiding your country's failures. Ain't gonna happen, buddy. Suck it up. I've had to listen to you drone on about the USA for months. Turns out that you can't handle criticism. That's probably due to Canadian men have become very feminine. It's made you soft, bro.

    pho·bi·a
    /ˈfōbēə/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something. we shall add Canada to your list

  5. #5555
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,317
    Rep Power
    122

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I know that you're dying to talk about Trump and avoiding your country's failures. Ain't gonna happen, buddy. Suck it up. I've had to listen to you drone on about the USA for months. Turns out that you can't handle criticism. That's probably due to Canadian men have become very feminine. It's made you soft, bro.
    Why do you refuse to acknowledge the shitty job the one term loser president donny did. Oops, sorry, I know how much you tend to melt when anyone disparages your messiah. Well unfortunately for you it ain't gonna stop. Donny boy was the worst president ever. But you already know that, don't you son? Once you say it out loud a couple times it will get easier. Lol

    Anywho, back to covid

  6. #5556
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,955
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I know that you're dying to talk about Trump and avoiding your country's failures. Ain't gonna happen, buddy. Suck it up. I've had to listen to you drone on about the USA for months. Turns out that you can't handle criticism. That's probably due to Canadian men have become very feminine. It's made you soft, bro.

    ... little hands, petty thoughts.

  7. #5557
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    14,112
    Rep Power
    376

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... again and again, nothing useful to say.

    ... you can spin and deflect from your own country's problems. For the last year, due to the worst President ever, the USA was the worst in the world at handling the pandemic! Under President Biden's effective COVID-19 guidance, the USA is rapidly getting much better because of "Science First, Facts First"!
    I see you are still spreading the CNN lies. When it comes to deaths per million population there are currently 8 countries with higher death rates. Now admittedly they have smaller populations, in fact some don't even have a million population, but death rates is the only way to actually rate how any given country is doing. That is why CNN will not give you these figures:
    1. Gibraltar = 2,612
    2. San Marino = 2,119
    3. Belgium = 1,875
    4. Slovenia = 1,806
    5. The UK = 1,753
    6. The Czech Republic = 1,748
    7. Italy = 1,571
    8. Portugal = 1,548
    9. USA = 1,521

  8. #5558
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,660
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I see you are still spreading the CNN lies. When it comes to deaths per million population there are currently 8 countries with higher death rates. Now admittedly they have smaller populations, in fact some don't even have a million population, but death rates is the only way to actually rate how any given country is doing. That is why CNN will not give you these figures:
    1. Gibraltar = 2,612
    2. San Marino = 2,119
    3. Belgium = 1,875
    4. Slovenia = 1,806
    5. The UK = 1,753
    6. The Czech Republic = 1,748
    7. Italy = 1,571
    8. Portugal = 1,548
    9. USA = 1,521
    Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... again and again, nothing useful to say.


    ... you can spin and deflect from your own country's problems. For the last year, due to the worst President ever, the USA was the worst in the world at handling the pandemic! Under President Biden's effective COVID-19 guidance, the USA is rapidly getting much better because of "Science First, Facts First"!

  9. #5559
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,660
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    NEWS
    Single-dose of Pfizer, Moderna COVID vaccine nearly as effective as two: study
    By Laura Italiano

    February 18, 2021 | 1:17pm


    Single doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are more than 92 percent effective in preventing COVID-19 illness after two weeks, Canadian researchers are now saying.

    The FDA’s own data show that a single shot of the BioNTech-Pfizer vaccine is 92.6 percent effective after two weeks, and a single Moderna jab is 92.1 percent effective, the researchers note in the New England Journal of Medicine.

    Getting that second shot of Pfizer’s vaccine hikes the efficacy only marginally, to 94 percent, according to a separate study based on real-world data from Israel’s vaccination program.

    And so the prescribed second doses should be given instead to those in priority groups who are still waiting for their first shot, “given the current vaccine shortage,” the researchers urge.

    “With such a highly protective first dose, the benefits derived from a scarce supply of vaccine could be maximized by deferring second doses until all priority group members are offered at least one dose,” the researchers say in a letter to the NEJM editors.

  10. #5560
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,164
    Rep Power
    143

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    NEWS
    Single-dose of Pfizer, Moderna COVID vaccine nearly as effective as two: study
    By Laura Italiano

    February 18, 2021 | 1:17pm


    Single doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are more than 92 percent effective in preventing COVID-19 illness after two weeks, Canadian researchers are now saying.

    The FDA’s own data show that a single shot of the BioNTech-Pfizer vaccine is 92.6 percent effective after two weeks, and a single Moderna jab is 92.1 percent effective, the researchers note in the New England Journal of Medicine.

    Getting that second shot of Pfizer’s vaccine hikes the efficacy only marginally, to 94 percent, according to a separate study based on real-world data from Israel’s vaccination program.

    And so the prescribed second doses should be given instead to those in priority groups who are still waiting for their first shot, “given the current vaccine shortage,” the researchers urge.

    “With such a highly protective first dose, the benefits derived from a scarce supply of vaccine could be maximized by deferring second doses until all priority group members are offered at least one dose,” the researchers say in a letter to the NEJM editors.

    This would be great if true but I don't trust Canada. They have a severe shortage of vaccine and this could be Canadian propaganda in order to cover up for Trudeau's incompetency.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here