Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You obviously don't understand what a vaccine is. Allow me to explain it to you. A vaccine creates antibodies that can help prevent a person from contracting covid. Hopefully this clears it up for you.

Yep, and Trudeau's fuck ups have prevented Canadians from getting the vaccines that create the antibodies that can help prevent a person from contracting the deadly covid virus. Are we in agreement or not?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    That is great. Gets, I assume, means that she hasn't gotten it yet. Next Monday will be March 1, 2021. Most health care workers in California got vaccinated starting back in December as part of Phase 1A.
    The province I live in Nova Scotia has been blessed with very low COVID-19 infraction and mortality rates, amongst the lowest in the world.

Nova Scotia Health authorities actually donated it's allotment of vaccines to communities in the far north where the infection risks are much higher amongst a much smaller population. That redistribution has paid off with over 75% vaccination rates in that part of the country.

Now that vaccines are arriving at the rate of 500k doses per week and accelerating I expect my parents who are in their 80s will get their notices to get vaccinated next week.

Healthcare workers have been receiving vaccines for many previous weeks in Canada.

Cross border truckers from the USA are the next tranche of essential workers to get vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    PS - Canadians are sneaking out of Canada against Trudeau's order to get vaccinated in the USA. Oh, those sneaky Canadians.

Snowbirds in U.S. in line to receive COVID-19 vaccine before most Canadians

Snowbirds in U.S. in line to receive COVID-19 vaccine before most Canadians | CTV News

Although the number of snowbirds are way down this year, in normal times these people are a significant contributor to the Florida and Arizona economies.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The province I live in Nova Scotia has been blessed with very low COVID-19 infraction and mortality rates, amongst the lowest in the world.

Nova Scotia Health authorities actually donated it's allotment of vaccines to communities in the far north where the infection risks are much higher amongst a much smaller population. That redistribution has paid off with over 75% vaccination rates in that part of the country.

Now that vaccines are arriving at the rate of 500k doses per week and accelerating I expect my parents who are in their 80s will get their notices to get vaccinated next week.

Healthcare workers have been receiving vaccines for many previous weeks in Canada.

Cross border truckers from the USA are the next tranche of essential workers to get vaccinated.

Why do you keep dodging the truth by posting a bunch of meaningless drivel? Time to own up to the facts, bruh. Trudeau failed Canada. It's as simple as that. Why cover for his failures?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Yep, and Trudeau's fuck ups have prevented Canadians from getting the vaccines that create the antibodies that can help prevent a person from contracting the deadly covid virus. Are we in agreement or not?
    Are you like this in real life or do you save it for when you are safely behind your keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Are you like this in real life or do you save it for when you are safely behind your keyboard?

What are you trying to say? That you'd kick my ass if I weren't sitting behind a keyboard? Oh, boy!!! lol

Why do you keep dodging the truth by posting a bunch of meaningless drivel? Time to own up to the facts, bruh. Trudeau failed Canada. It's as simple as that. Why cover for his failures?
    "Ugly American" is a stereotype depicting American citizens as exhibiting loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior .

What are you trying to say? That you'd kick my ass if I weren't sitting behind a keyboard? Oh, boy!!! lol
    Bet 'they' can't fight their way out of a wet paper sack.

BUT We Southern Boys will survive.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Bet 'they' can't fight their way out of a wet paper sack.

BUT We Southern Boys will survive.

I think he just threatened me, Phil. I think his heart is pumping koolaid looking for sugar. Boy done lost his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    "Ugly American" is a stereotype depicting American citizens as exhibiting loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior .
    Yeah ok... does this opinion comes from your liberal fact checkers also?
    Or some 'European ' rag?