Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm not gonna answer the same question over and over for you. And yes, I have answered these questions previously.
    Now you can answer some.
    Do you deny that the US has handled the pandemic worse than any other country in the world? Even worse than what some consider third world countries. And do you deny that most of the blame is on trump and the Reps?

I'm not gonna answer the same question over and over for you. And yes, I have answered these questions previously. We've covered the USA ad nauseum. Rarely has Canada been discussed.
    Now you can answer some.

Oh Boy Mr Negative is Back

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Oh Boy Mr Negative is Back
    He likes to be called Mr Troll.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I'm not gonna answer the same question over and over for you. And yes, I have answered these questions previously. We've covered the USA ad nauseum. Rarely has Canada been discussed.
    Now you can answer some.
    It's okay, if you're carrying water for him you certainly can't criticize him at the same time. Bootlicker.

It's okay, if you're carrying water for him you certainly can't criticize him at the same time. Bootlicker.

Allow me to do a little trolling now, if you will....

Jason Tetro, a microbiologist and author, told CBC Radio's Saskatchewan Weekend that Canada was behind countries like Israel, the United Kingdom and the United States who are front runners in vaccine distribution.

He said Canada was about 60th in terms of the percentage of Canadian's who've received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine. In terms of full vaccinations, he added, Canada sits at 50th worldwide.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Allow me to do a little trolling now, if you will....

Jason Tetro, a microbiologist and author, told CBC Radio's Saskatchewan Weekend that Canada was behind countries like Israel, the United Kingdom and the United States who are front runners in vaccine distribution.

He said Canada was about 60th in terms of the percentage of Canadian's who've received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine. In terms of full vaccinations, he added, Canada sits at 50th worldwide.

See, you can post actual information. Good boy. The picture at the end was a bit much, but it made me chuckle.
    We'll make an honest debater out of you yet.

See, you can post actual information. Good boy. The picture at the end was a bit much, but it made me chuckle.
    We'll make an honest debater out of you yet.

That's an odd statement. I posted the same exact "actual" information several posts ago and was called a troll. You just can't please "some" folk.

Mississippi’s overlooked COVID-19 threat: Families with many generations under one roof

Mississippi’s overlooked COVID-19 threat: Families with many generations under one roof - Magnolia State Live | Magnolia State Live

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

If this doesn't beat all I've ever seen. We have 2 Canadians that come to this site and for the past 4 years have spent the majority of their time trolling anyone that supported Trump. And you're calling me a troll? Both of you are the kings of trolling. And might I add one last thing? Both of you whine like little girls.

As far as Trudeau?

I admit that I absolutely troll YOU. I simply use your dishonest discussion method against you and you practically melt every time. LOL. It is amazing to watch.
    Otherwise I try to provide information.
    Of course you don't have the courage to admit that you are a troll.
    That's an odd statement. I posted the same exact "actual" information several posts ago and was called a troll. You just can't please "some" folk.
    Just to keep your "honest debating" alive, here are the exact posts. As you, and everyone else, can see I was responding to the first half of your message. I didn't even mention the stats you posted. Now back to you. Try to not be a troll please.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

It is amusing that while many Republican lawmakers oppose any form of a vaccine passport endorsed by the Biden Administration or private industry to gain admittance to various venues or facilities, they demand nine forms of identification before a person can vote.