Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

OK I had the AstraZeneca jab yesterday even though I don't agree with it. Hardly felt the injection and my arm had a slight tingling when I was sat in front of the pc but while active didn't notice anything.
    It hit with a vengeance 2am Sunday violent nausea and also a very dry mouth and liquids I drank went back down the toilet sometime later. It's almost like the flu where you are tired but can't sleep, It's been like that since the early hours.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Sure more fear and control over the ACTUAL Citizens.
    While San Diego is having IN PERSON schooling for the damn INFECTED ILLEGAL kids.
    BUT the parents of the USA kids are still paying school taxes and THEIR KIDS are still on ZOOM SCHOOL.
    Biden is bussing these INFECTED illegals all over the country because the facilities HE shut down his 1st day are now over run at above capacity limits.
    But John Wayne is on GRIT TV The Alamo.
    But you go back to watching 'Coming to America' with SSG.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Did a service call at a church in a town about 50 miles from me, and while I was there, they had a group of 4 unaccompanied minors from the border that they were trying to find a foster/ sponsor family for. This church is majority Latino, and now they’re up to 12 kids and two families from the border that they have found a family for. Biden admin placed them smack dab in the middle of the country knowing that they could be infected!
    Really makes you wonder why the Covid numbers are now “starting to rise again”.
    SMH.
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Did a service call at a church in a town about 50 miles from me, and while I was there, they had a group of 4 unaccompanied minors from the border that they were trying to find a foster/ sponsor family for. This church is majority Latino, and now they’re up to 12 kids and two families from the border that they have found a family for. Biden admin placed them smack dab in the middle of the country knowing that they could be infected!
    Really makes you wonder why the Covid numbers are now “starting to rise again”.
    SMH.
    Yep BS

Yep all infected all spreading Covid all not tested Not U Assholes Not wearing Masks. I call BS story

Talk about about Republicans spreading fear stories this is it. Totally BS

The Kids are problaby safer than the AH in Wal-Mart not wear a Mask.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

I'm calling out SSG, copier addict, and bsm2. I'd like you to explain something fror me.

When the capital building was attacked by supposedly Trump supporters, all of you talked about it at great length. A few days ago, the capital building was attacked by a black man that was a Muslim. He seriously injured one cop and killed another. Why the silence?

Secondly, all of you talk about "super spreaders" of covid. It's usually folks that are considered conservative or republican. It's well documented fact that thousands of illegals are crossing the border without being tested by the Biden administration and they're being released into the general public. Why the silence?

That's all I want to know. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I'm calling out SSG, copier addict, and bsm2. I'd like you to explain something fror me.

When the capital building was attacked by supposedly Trump supporters, all of you talked about it at great length. A few days ago, the capital building was attacked by a black man that was a Muslim. He seriously injured one cop and killed another. Why the silence?

Secondly, all of you talk about "super spreaders" of covid. It's usually folks that are considered conservative or republican. It's well documented fact that thousands of illegals are crossing the border without being tested by the Biden administration and they're being released into the general public. Why the silence?

That's all I want to know. Thank you.
    You keep making comments about Blacks folks are You Black. Thats all I want to Know. Thank You.

Did you wear a Mask when you got your Vaccination.
    Ditto

Feel free to read the above post

Your post is Ridiculous
    Sorry nobody taking YOUR bait straw man
    Back to learning about Networks you need it.
    Your Welcome

He said he spent $15,000 on a Disney World trip. He refused a temperature check and got arrested.

Welcome to Florida theme Parks
    Yes private business requirements
    plus wearing MASKS inside and outside.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

Back to learning about Networks you need it.
    Your Welcome

I've noticed that you claim to be a network guru but when the conversation about networking gets deep, you conveniently disappear from the thread. Is there an area in life in which you're not a fraud? You know very little about networking. Fraud.

I've noticed that you claim to be a network guru but when the conversation about networking gets deep, you conveniently disappear from the thread. Is there an area in life in which you're not a fraud? You know very little about networking. Fraud.

Rookie

BTW your posting in the wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

Rookie
    First of all, I never claimed to be a network guru. That would be you. And you're obnoxious when discussing networking. Come to think of it, you're obnoxious, period.

First of all, I never claimed to be a network guru. That would be you. And you're obnoxious when discussing networking. Come to think of it, you're obnoxious, period.

Rookie

BTW your posting in the wrong thread
    another Rookie error