Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    BTW your posting in the wrong thread

There's never a wrong thread to call you obnoxious. I'm considering blocking you but you're stupidity is too entertaining.

PS - At one time or another, I think you've managed to piss off almost every member on this site...in every forum.

These are the two key things that can help curb another Covid-19 surge, Fauci says

US Coronavirus: These are the two key things that can help curb another Covid-19 surge, Fauci says - CNN

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    There's never a wrong thread to call you obnoxious. I'm considering blocking you but you're stupidity is too entertaining.
    Do you need help problaby CAN'T figure it out
    You can do it little Rookie

On the vaccine front, the US has been doing "extremely well," Fauci said. The country reported a new record over the weekend with more than four million Covid-19 vaccine doses administered in 24 hours, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"A record reporting day!! +4.08M doses reported administered over the total yesterday," Dr. Cyrus Shahpar, the Covid-19 Data Director at the White House, wrote on Twitter on Saturday. "Also first time averaging more than 3M per day over the past week. Millions coming together to accelerate our progress toward controlling the pandemic!"

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Did a service call at a church in a town about 50 miles from me, and while I was there, they had a group of 4 unaccompanied minors from the border that they were trying to find a foster/ sponsor family for. This church is majority Latino, and now they’re up to 12 kids and two families from the border that they have found a family for. Biden admin placed them smack dab in the middle of the country knowing that they could be infected!
    Really makes you wonder why the Covid numbers are now “starting to rise again”.
    SMH.
    Exactly. They have no idea what the hell they're doing. It's like they're try to fail/make things worse. I think the whole admin has so cognitive problem.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PS - At one time or another, I think you've managed to piss off almost every member on this site...in every forum.

Yep Rookie

Yep still posting in the wrong thread Rookie

Stop mucking up this thread. We're all trying to have a serious conversation and put facts on the table

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I'm calling out SSG, copier addict, and bsm2. I'd like you to explain something fror me.

When the capital building was attacked by supposedly Trump supporters, all of you talked about it at great length. A few days ago, the capital building was attacked by a black man that was a Muslim. He seriously injured one cop and killed another. Why the silence?

Secondly, all of you talk about "super spreaders" of covid. It's usually folks that are considered conservative or republican. It's well documented fact that thousands of illegals are crossing the border without being tested by the Biden administration and they're being released into the general public. Why the silence?

That's all I want to know. Thank you.
    The reason he's not talking about it is because CNN ISN'T really covering it.
    The same reason that they aren't talking about Twitter erasing all the negative comments about the Harris/Biden WH from the accout.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

U.S. Taps Johnson & Johnson to Run Troubled Vaccine Plant
    The extraordinary move came just days after officials learned the plant had ruined 15 million doses of Johnson & Johnson’s coronavirus vaccine.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Yep BS

Yep all infected all spreading Covid all not tested Not U Assholes Not wearing Masks. I call BS story

Talk about about Republicans spreading fear stories this is it. Totally BS

The Kids are problaby safer than the AH in Wal-Mart not wear a Mask.
    Hey, cocksucker.....you can call BS all you want, but this shit is serious as a heart attack.
    The unaccompanied minors and families being sent directly to Nebraska is a REAL thing you ignorant piece of shit!
    I never said they HAD Covid, but it IS possible based on the Biden Administration’s own admission that they aren’t testing people at the border.
    The town that I was working in is becoming predominantly Latino. It’s a meat packing plant town, where whites are the minority. I spoke at great length with the church ladies about the situation, and they confirmed that YES, children and families have already been sent, are being sent, and will continue to be sent to their town. There’s another town about 90 miles west of this one where they have also confirmed the same thing is happening.

I’m Not fear-mongering, I’m simply telling you guys what I’ve observed.

Go choke on a dick you feckless cunt.
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Hey, cocksucker.....you can call BS all you want, but this shit is serious as a heart attack.
    The unaccompanied minors and families being sent directly to Nebraska is a REAL thing you ignorant piece of shit!
    I never said they HAD Covid, but it IS possible based on the Biden Administration’s own admission that they aren’t testing people at the border.
    The town that I was working in is becoming predominantly Latino. It’s a meat packing plant town, where whites are the minority. I spoke at great length with the church ladies about the situation, and they confirmed that YES, children and families have already been sent, are being sent, and will continue to be sent to their town. There’s another town about 90 miles west of this one where they have also confirmed the same thing is happening.

I’m Not fear-mongering, I’m simply telling you guys what I’ve observed.

Go choke on a dick you feckless cunt.
    So you just make shit up got it.
    No facts just BS
    Guess you forget to ask about Covid testing and quarantine.

Interesting how you qualified people by race.