Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Has ICE modified enforcement efforts during COVID-19?

To ensure the welfare and safety of the general public as well as officers and agents in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic response, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) will temporarily adjust its enforcement posture beginning today, March 18, 2020. ICE's highest priorities are to promote life-saving and public-safety activities.

YUP During Trumps ADMIN... no update in this section since 3/18/20

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Has ICE modified enforcement efforts during COVID-19?

To ensure the welfare and safety of the general public as well as officers and agents in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic response, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) will temporarily adjust its enforcement posture beginning today, March 18, 2020. ICE's highest priorities are to promote life-saving and public-safety activities.

YUP During Trumps ADMIN... no update in this section since 3/18/20
    Sorry I can't fix Stupid
    Hilarious now YOUR Busting TRUMP
    Sounds like Trump was releasing people infected
    Hilarious

It also specified that “all enforcement and detention decisions shall be guided by DHS’s ability to conduct operations and maintain custody consistent with applicable COVID-19 protocols.”

For ICE, those protocols, which were in effect when Biden took office, include testing all detainees upon arrival and then keeping them quarantined for 14 days while monitoring for COVID-19 symptoms. “New arrivals who have negative test results and remain symptom free can join the general detained population after the 14-day intake period. Detainees who test positive for COVID-19 receive appropriate medical care to manage the disease,” according to the agency’s guidance, which was last updated Aug. 12, 2020.

Also, the ICE manual for dealing with COVID-19 says that high-risk detainees must be tested before being released into the community.

Sorry I can't fix Stupid
    Hilarious now YOUR Bushing TRUMP
    BUSHING? what the fuck does that mean? really you need to proof read your stupid little quips. Just proves how fucking brain dead you really are.

re: Stupidity .. yeah I know you can't fix your problems.. Lords knows we tried we just have to write you off as Non Fixable.

BUSHING? what the fuck does that mean? really you need to proof read your stupid little quips. Just proves how fucking brain dead you really are.

re: Stupidity .. yeah I know you can't fix your problems.. Lords knows we tried we just have to write you off as Non Fixable.
    Busting feel better now

No need for an apology buddy

Game Over

It also specified that “all enforcement and detention decisions shall be guided by DHS’s ability to conduct operations and maintain custody consistent with applicable COVID-19 protocols.”

For ICE, those protocols, which were in effect when Biden took office, include testing all detainees upon arrival and then keeping them quarantined for 14 days while monitoring for COVID-19 symptoms. “New arrivals who have negative test results and remain symptom free can join the general detained population after the 14-day intake period. Detainees who test positive for COVID-19 receive appropriate medical care to manage the disease,” according to the agency’s guidance, which was last updated Aug. 12, 2020.

Also, the ICE manual for dealing with COVID-19 says that high-risk detainees must be tested before being released into the community.
    if Harris/Biden is doiong such a good job you would think they'd UPDATE the ICE website.. i mean they updated the WH website to say it's the Biden/Harris WH.

funny that's the FIRST TIME in history that a VP was given equal ground/headlines .... are they working on the transition to the HARRIS admin?

speaking of kneepads WHY hasn't she visited the ACTUAL border crisis? She made it to a town about 40miles away from the border.. but when asked she laughed at a question " When are you going to the border? "

Even Fauxci says he isn't going to visit the border!

if Harris/Biden is doiong such a good job you would think they'd UPDATE the ICE website.. i mean they updated the WH website to say it's the Biden/Harris WH.

funny that's the FIRST TIME in history that a VP was given equal ground/headlines .... are they working on the transition to the HARRIS admin?

speaking of kneepads WHY hasn't she visited the ACTUAL border crisis? She made it to a town about 40miles away from the border.. but when asked she laughed at a question " When are you going to the border? "

Even Fauxci says he isn't going to visit the border!
    Maybe you should go

PS what is doiong
    Sorry to hear of your problem hope the kneepads help.

Lots of history for the Biden Harris team.

Maybe you should go

PS what is doiong
    Sorry to hear of your problem hope the kneepads help.
    i wouldn't let Kneepads Harris anywhere near me.

re: doiong ..fat finger as opposed to your fat head.

and frankly you shouldn't be questioning ANY FUCKING BODY on their spelling.

i wouldn't let Kneepads Harris anywhere near me.

re: doiong ..fat finger as opposed to your fat head.

and frankly you shouldn't be questioning ANY FUCKING BODY on their spelling.
    I just did Covfefe
    Apparently your not perfect

I just did Covfefe
    Apparently your not perfect
    there is only one that is perfect.... he had risen many many years ago from his tomb

Praise the Lord he has risen!