1. #7001
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    14,488
    Rep Power
    391

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Florida reports 9,068 new COVID-19 cases, 64 new resident deaths

    Surprise Surprise
    And Michigan with less than half the population of Florida reported 10,277. Kind of blows your argument out of the water.

  2. #7002
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,136
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And Michigan with less than half the population of Florida reported 10,277. Kind of blows your argument out of the water.
    Nope just the Facts Buckoo

  3. #7003
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    13,156
    Rep Power
    337

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Nope just the Facts Buckoo
    Then stick to the facts bucko.
    I understand you have it out for anything Trump or Trump related, but stop the bullshit we ALL know your and the lefts agenda.
    Biden is blowing smoke up your ass too bad you are so blind you just can't see it.
    Kinda like those anti vaping commercials where the parents say ' my kid would never vape '
    While the kids are getting sick because of vapeing.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  4. #7004
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,136
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Then stick to the facts bucko.
    I understand you have it out for anything Trump or Trump related, but stop the bullshit we ALL know your and the lefts agenda.
    Biden is blowing smoke up your ass too bad you are so blind you just can't see it.
    Kinda like those anti vaping commercials where the parents say ' my kid would never vape '
    While the kids are getting sick because of vapeing.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    News Flash Trump LOST Buckoo
    Guess your vaping BS
    President Biden incharge now

  5. #7005
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,420
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Biden says US has enough vaccine for ‘every single, solitary American

    Single AND solitary? What about the married ones?

  6. #7006
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    13,156
    Rep Power
    337

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    News Flash Trump LOST Buckoo
    Guess your vaping BS
    President Biden incharge now
    guess what about my vaping BS? Kids are getting sick all over the country do to that poison IT IS NOT SAFE it STILL contains tar.. something that is harmful to the lungs not to mention the other chemicals in the liquid.

    Is Vaping Bad For You? Side Effects, Risks, Nicotine, Marijuana, More

    The Risks of Vaping | NIH News in Health

    5 Vaping Facts You Need to Know | Johns Hopkins Medicine

    frankly I don't give a shit if you vape.. but you have stated in the past that you agree with me that SMOKING harms your health and is a nasty habit.

    AND Biden isn't doing a damn thing about vaping where on the other hand Trump assigned a committee to investigate the downside of that practice.

    as for Biden being in charge it appears to me he needs MAJOR help since he assigned Kneepads to the Border 'crisis' but the bitch hasn't even visited the border nor held a conference on it. But has made sure he has negated EVERYTHING that Trump has done.. either good or bad.

  7. #7007
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    13,156
    Rep Power
    337

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Single AND solitary? What about the married ones?
    and it seems that every vaccine has had major problems with their vaccines.

    40% of military have REFUSED to take ANY shot for covid.

    6 people have had reactions to the J&J vax.. and they are on pause ... but the AZ and Maderna have have more people with complications.. wonder who they have in their pockets?

  8. #7008
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,136
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    guess what about my vaping BS? Kids are getting sick all over the country do to that poison IT IS NOT SAFE it STILL contains tar.. something that is harmful to the lungs not to mention the other chemicals in the liquid.

    Is Vaping Bad For You? Side Effects, Risks, Nicotine, Marijuana, More

    The Risks of Vaping | NIH News in Health

    5 Vaping Facts You Need to Know | Johns Hopkins Medicine

    frankly I don't give a shit if you vape.. but you have stated in the past that you agree with me that SMOKING harms your health and is a nasty habit.

    AND Biden isn't doing a damn thing about vaping where on the other hand Trump assigned a committee to investigate the downside of that practice.

    as for Biden being in charge it appears to me he needs MAJOR help since he assigned Kneepads to the Border 'crisis' but the bitch hasn't even visited the border nor held a conference on it. But has made sure he has negated EVERYTHING that Trump has done.. either good or bad.
    Odd the last Bubblehead incharge didn't fix it? How ..

    could that Be???????????????

    BTW You posted about vaping
    I know is hard for you to keep on thread topics. Your a Mess

  9. #7009
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,136
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Moderna says new data shows its Covid vaccine is more than 90% effective against virus six months after second shot
    PUBLISHED TUE, APR 13 2021 4:30 PM EDT
    UPDATED TUE, APR 13 2021 6:07 PM EDT
    Berkeley Lovelace Jr.
    @BERKELEYJR
    SHARE
    KEY POINTS
    Moderna said Tuesday its Covid-19 vaccine was more than 90% effective at protecting against Covid and more than 95% effective against severe disease up to six months after the second dose.
    The new data included cases through April 9 and evaluated over 900 cases, including more than 100 severe cases.
    The update brings Moderna a step closer to filing its request for full U.S. approval for its vaccine

  10. #7010
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    14,488
    Rep Power
    391

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    News Flash Trump LOST Buckoo
    Guess your vaping BS
    President Biden incharge now
    Newer NEWS FLASH, the number of state and local election boards in areas where Biden was reported to have won are currently under investigation for voter fraud, ballot tampering, and ballot box stuffing.They are finding it hard to explain why the voting turnout exceeded 125% of their adult population. also the case for impeachment and conviction of both Touchy Joe and a the HO are being built to be ready to proceed on January 21,2023 after the Republican Party takes full control of Congress in the November 2022 General Election.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here