1. #7251
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,259
    Rep Power
    121

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Trump is no loner POTUS.. like you have pointed out too many times.

    BIDEN is now your president and HE ISN'T following CDC guidelines on MASKS
    Only in your little brain

    We have a real President Now
    Go BIDEN Go
    Getting Shit Done

  2. #7252
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    13,341
    Rep Power
    343

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Only iin your little brain

    We have a real President Now
    Go BIDEN Go
    Getting Shit Done

    no Biden ISN'T following CDC rules for masks he STILL wears one OUTDOORS with no one around him.

    where would Biden be without WARP SPEED... no where .. shit it took 6 months for Obama and Biden to START working on the flu during their reign ... Trump was on it in 15 days from first infection.

    Granted most vaccines take between 2-5 YEARS but Trump go it pushed out in MONTHS.

    do you remember when Biden tweeted that Trump was racist for the travel ban? But as long as BIDEN does it y'all are cool with it.. total HYPOCRITES!

    Biden has given the HO the Border crisis to handle and NEITHER one of them have even visited it.. now he has given her another job " The Plan" and she hasn't even TOUCHED her first job.

    Trump had plans for all his 'projects' even before he was confirmed the repub choice....

    but I know you go on emotions NOT on TRUTH and FACTS

  3. #7253
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,259
    Rep Power
    121

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Hilarious Deliouson

    Still afraid of wearing a Mask

  4. #7254
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,199
    Rep Power
    126

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    no Biden ISN'T following CDC rules for masks he STILL wears one OUTDOORS with no one around him.

    where would Biden be without WARP SPEED... no where .. shit it took 6 months for Obama and Biden to START working on the flu during their reign ... Trump was on it in 15 days from first infection.

    Granted most vaccines take between 2-5 YEARS but Trump go it pushed out in MONTHS.

    do you remember when Biden tweeted that Trump was racist for the travel ban? But as long as BIDEN does it y'all are cool with it.. total HYPOCRITES!

    Biden has given the HO the Border crisis to handle and NEITHER one of them have even visited it.. now he has given her another job " The Plan" and she hasn't even TOUCHED her first job.

    Trump had plans for all his 'projects' even before he was confirmed the repub choice....

    but I know you go on emotions NOT on TRUTH and FACTS
    Dr. Fauci is quick to credit the ex President for fast tracking COVID vaccine research in the USA. That is old news that does not help anyone today.

    Credit has to be given to President Biden for the massively successful rollout of vaccine injections to220M US citizens in the last 100 days.

    President Biden and VP Kamala Harris are doing plenty of work to combat the current seasonal surge of migrants by trying to address the root causes of this migration in the countries that these people are coming from.

  5. #7255
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    13,341
    Rep Power
    343

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

    President Biden and VP Kamala Harris are doing plenty of work to combat the current seasonal surge of migrants by trying to address the root causes of this migration in the countries that these people are coming from.
    bullshit they aren't doing a fucking thing to curb the Crisis ( non Crisis as they put it) at the border. For someone who is "charge' of the border crisis NEITHER has shown their mask at the border .. but a lot of the senate and a few house reps seem to have been able to find their way there.

    but the Ho could go north to talk about cake.

    you really need to look at the other side of the news .... put the two sides together and form your own opines instead of puking up what you have been told by the MSM.

  6. #7256
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,199
    Rep Power
    126

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    bullshit they aren't doing a fucking thing to curb the Crisis ( non Crisis as they put it) at the border. For someone who is "charge' of the border crisis NEITHER has shown their mask at the border .. but a lot of the senate and a few house reps seem to have been able to find their way there.

    but the Ho could go north to talk about cake.

    you really need to look at the other side of the news .... put the two sides together and form your own opines instead of puking up what you have been told by the MSM.
    ... why are you so constantly disrespectful to the Vice President of the United States of America?

    I thought you considered yourself patriotic.

  7. #7257
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,259
    Rep Power
    121

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Pfizer vaccine development had Nothing to do with Warp Speed and did not take a penny of government funding.

  8. #7258
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,199
    Rep Power
    126

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Pfizer vaccine development had Nothing to do with Warp Speed and did not take a penny of government funding.
    I think Pfizer was certainly inspired by Operation Warp Speed but it is correct that they accepted no gov't money in developing their vaccine.

    It is also correct to remember that the actual vaccine was invented by a German company called BioNTech in a global distribution partnership with Pfizer.

    Once Emergency Use approved, in the first few days of President Biden's time in office, additional funding was accepted by Pfizer from the US gov't to expedite and increase both their logistical, distribution and manufacturing capabilities.

    The Pfizer vaccine requires deep cold storage at all links in its distribution channel that did not really exist in the quantities required at the time.

  9. #7259
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    13,341
    Rep Power
    343

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... why are you so constantly disrespectful to the Vice President of the United States of America?

    I thought you considered yourself patriotic.
    yes I am a patriot

    I respect the office not the PERSON

    just like you three did with #45 and Pence.

    to be a patriot doesn't mean I follow blindly anyone that holds office.

    and yes I didn't ALWAYS agree with Trump on what he said and did.

  10. #7260
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    13,341
    Rep Power
    343

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    I think Pfizer was certainly inspired by Operation Warp Speed but it is correct that they accepted no gov't money in developing their vaccine.

    It is also correct to remember that the actual vaccine was invented by a German company called BioNTech in a global distribution partnership with Pfizer.

    Once Emergency Use approved, in the first few days of President Biden's time in office, additional funding was accepted by Pfizer from the US gov't to expedite and increase both their logistical, distribution and manufacturing capabilities.

    The Pfizer vaccine requires deep cold storage at all links in its distribution channel that did not really exist in the quantities required at the time.
    Pfizer did receive money once ALL the vaccines were approved for emergency use.

    none have been totally approved by the FDA as of yet.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here