1. #7331
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,313
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    [QUOTE=BillyCarpenter;1758979.

    Yet, most Americans are fat and don't exercise. Should the government pass a law requiring them to get in shape or be dropped from health coverage? A simple yes or no will suffice. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

    didn't mention this before but THAT has been suggestion by the Obama admin. it was and amendment to ACA.

  2. #7332
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,313
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Unless the vaccine clinic they went to was a drive up clinic where they did not have to leave the security of your car's closed environment, they most likely got infested standing in queue from someone in the line near them or in front of them. Walk up clinics whether they are for vaccination or testing are government sponsored virus spreading events.
    as are riots from the left... anti-fakes and BLM .. in fact Antifucks went as far as to say they are sending in infected people to the riots to " GET UP IN THE FACE OF THE POLICE AND THE ANIT-ANTI-FUCK PROTESTORS "

  3. #7333
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,710
    Rep Power
    140

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Unless the vaccine clinic they went to was a drive up clinic where they did not have to leave the security of your car's closed environment, they most likely got infested standing in queue from someone in the line near them or in front of them. Walk up clinics whether they are for vaccination or testing are government sponsored virus spreading events.

    ... do you have any proof to support this suspicious claim?

  4. #7334
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    15,305
    Rep Power
    424

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    liver damage due to drinking
    You forgot to mention the excessive of OTC or prescription pain meds and illegal drug addition. Here in California if you have cirrhosis and are an addict, you might not get your name added to the waiting list for a transplant until you have tested clean for a number of weeks. If your doctor has given 6 months or less to live, you may need to make some major changes in your lifestyle. But it can be done. Man Was Terminally Ill Until His Dogs Forced Him To Live - The Dodo

  5. #7335
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,313
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You forgot to mention the excessive of OTC or prescription pain meds and illegal drug addition. Here in California if you have cirrhosis and are an addict, you might not get your name added to the waiting list for a transplant until you have tested clean for a number of weeks. If your doctor has given 6 months or less to live, you may need to make some major changes in your lifestyle. But it can be done. Man Was Terminally Ill Until His Dogs Forced Him To Live - The Dodo
    duly noted

  6. #7336
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,286
    Rep Power
    185

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... this is a thread about COVID 19-21

    I apologize. You don't fare well with the natural progression of a subject matter. I'm afraid it's more than your IQ will allow. I'm sorry.

  7. #7337
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,313
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I apologize. You don't fare well with the natural progression of a subject matter. I'm afraid it's more than your IQ will allow. I'm sorry.


  8. #7338
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,150
    Rep Power
    138

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I apologize. You don't fare well with the natural progression of a subject matter. I'm afraid it's more than your IQ will allow. I'm sorry.

    From a guy who can't figure out how a clean a slit glass

  9. #7339
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,150
    Rep Power
    138

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Yahoo News

    USA TODAY
    Vaccination campaign to focus on hesitant as Biden aims for 70% of adults to have a shot by July 4: Live COVID-19 updates
    John Bacon, Jorge L. Ortiz and Elinor Aspegren, USA TODAY
    May 4, 2021, 6:44 pm

    To reach his new goal of having 70% of American adults receive at least one vaccine dose by July 4th, President Joe Biden on Tuesday outlined a plan that includes making vaccinations more convenient and convincing those who are hesitant to get the shots.

    Biden also said he’s aiming for 160 million Americans to be fully vaccinated by Independence Day – an increase of 54 million over the current total. That figure will be easier to reach once adolescents ages 12-15 become eligible, and the president said his administration will be “ready to move immediately’’ once the FDA grants authorization for those inoculations, which could happen as early as next week.

    Almost 148 million Americans, including 56% of those 18 and older, have had at least one vaccine dose, and nearly one-third of the population has been fully vaccinated. But with surveys showing about 25% don’t intend to get the shots, Biden acknowledged, “Now we’re going to have to bring the vaccine to people who are less eager.’’

  10. #7340
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,150
    Rep Power
    138

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    All U.S. adults are now eligible to get their COVID-19 vaccine — and now it's even easier for you to get yours. We're offering vaccine appointments at nearly all CVS at Target locations. And bonus: we're offering guests and team members a $5 Target coupon when they receive a CVS at Target-administered COVID-19 vaccination.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here