Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    No, you just choose to turn a blind eye to the fact that donny boy increased the national debt by over 7 trillion dollars in less than four years.

National debt when donny boy took over was 19.9 trillion
    During his campaign in 2016, President Trump promised to eliminate the national debt in eight years.
    In October 2020, the national debt reached a new high of $27 trillion, an increase of almost 36% since President Trump took office in 2017.

I don't mind spending money on important things like rebuilding our military. I have a big problem spending it on hotel rooms for Mexican whores and drug dealers.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I don't mind spending money on important things like rebuilding our military. I have a big problem spending it on hotel rooms for Mexican whores and drug dealers.
    That's probably for the best.
    How do you feel about increasing the national debt mainly because of giving huge tax breaks to already very rich people?

That's probably for the best.
    How do you feel about increasing the national debt mainly because of giving huge tax breaks to already very rich people?

Rich people should pay the same tax rate as everyone else. I'm all for giving rich folks a tax break. I try not to worry about other people's money and concentrate on my own. Stop worrying about rich folk and get out in the world and be somebody.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

No, you just choose to turn a blind eye to the fact that donny boy increased the national debt by over 7 trillion dollars in less than four years.

National debt when donny boy took over was 19.9 trillion
    During his campaign in 2016, President Trump promised to eliminate the national debt in eight years.
    In October 2020, the national debt reached a new high of $27 trillion, an increase of almost 36% since President Trump took office in 2017.
    During President Trumps first two years the debt to GDP ratio was identical to the last two years of Obama, 104%. During the third it was slightly higher at 106%. With the Democrats shutting down so much of the economy in 2020 it rose to 129%. US National Debt by Year Compared to GDP and Major Events

Currently with fraudualent President Joe Biden at the helm it has now risen to 142.99%. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    During President Trumps first two years the debt to GDP ratio was identical to the last two years of Obama, 104%. During the third it was slightly higher at 106%. With the Democrats shutting down so much of the economy in 2020 it rose to 129%. US National Debt by Year Compared to GDP and Major Events

Currently with fraudualent President Joe Biden at the helm it has now risen to 142.99%. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
    None of that changes the fact that donny boy increased the national debt by over 7 trillion dollars in less than four years.
    Your choice not to accept biden also doesn't change the fact that he beat donny boy. Yup donny boy is a loser.

Rand Paul wins: Dr. Fauci admits he wore a mask for show to avoid sending 'mixed signals'

President Joe Biden's chief medical adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, on Tuesday confirmed what Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) told him two months ago about mask-wearing being unnecessary for Americans vaccinated against COVID-19.
    Fauci appeared on ABC's"Good Morning America" to discuss the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's new mask recommendations, reiterating that the CDC says it's safe for vaccinated people to stop wearing face coverings. He explained that the science has "evolved" over the last few weeks to show that vaccinated people are protected from infection and that the risk of them spreading the virus to someone else is "extremely low, very very low."
    When asked by host George Stephanopoulos how his personal mask-wearing habits have changed, Fauci responded that he feels more comfortable being seen in public indoors without a mask. Though he was vaccinated in December, Fauci said he had continued to wear a mask to avoid sending "mixed signals" to the American people by not wearing a mask.
    "I'm obviously careful because I'm a physician and a health care provider. I am now much more comfortable in people seeing me indoors without a mask, I mean, before the CDC made the recommendation change I didn't want to look like I was giving mixed signals," Fauci told ABC News.

"But being a fully vaccinated person the chances of my getting infected in an indoor setting is extremely low. And that's the reason why in indoor settings now I feel comfortable about not wearing a mask because I'm fully vaccinated."
    Exactly two months ago, on March 18, Fauci told a different story to Sen. Paul during a hearing on the pandemic response. Paul had grilled Fauci on the absence of scientific evidence to suggest that vaccinated Americans needed to wear masks.

"You're telling everybody to wear a mask whether they've had an infection or a vaccine, what I'm saying is they have immunity and everybody agrees they have immunity," Paul said. "What studies do you have that people who have had the vaccine or have had the infection are spreading the infection?"

"If we're not spreading the infection, isn't it just theater?" he pressed.
    At the time, Fauci told Paul "I totally disagree with you" and insisted that mask-wearing is not theater because of the risk that vaccines did not protect against COVID-19 variants.
    Now, Fauci admits that he continued to wear a mask indoors even though he was vaccinated and knew he didn't need to because he didn't want to send "mixed signals" to the American people, which appears to be the very definition of "theater."
    Sen. Paul has not yet commented publicly on Fauci's remarks but he did share the following social media post from the Republican Party of Kentucky: " Two months TO THE DAY after Dr. @RandPaul said Dr. Fauci was performing 'theater' and wearing two masks 'for show' despite being vaccinated, Dr. Fauci finally admits it was, indeed, for show."

California Announces It Will Ignore CDC Guidance, Keep Restrictions in Place

California won’t lift its mask requirement until June 15 to give the public and businesses time to prepare and ensure cases stay low, state Health Director Dr. Mark Ghaly said Monday.
    “This four-week period will give Californians time to prepare for this change, while we continue the relentless focus on delivering vaccines particularly to underserved communities and those that were hard hit throughout this pandemic,” Ghaly said.
    Many other states lifted their mask requirements last week after the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said it’s safe for fully vaccinated people to skip face coverings and social distancing in most situations.

“On June 15 California plans to implement CDC’s guidelines around masking to allow fully vaccinated Californians to go without a mask in most indoor settings,” Ghaly said.
    California Gov. Gavin Newsom already has said that if cases remain low the state will drop nearly all COVID-19 restrictions on June 15.

Until then, California will keep its rules saying people who are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus do not need to wear a mask outdoors unless they are attending crowded gatherings.
    But the state has said they still must wear masks indoors unless they are meeting with other vaccinated people. The state has other rules for businesses and other public places that vary by county under its color-coded tier system, which is based on the prevalence of the virus.

The federal agency’s guidelines, issued Thursday, similarly say people should wear masks in crowded indoor locations like airplanes, buses, hospitals and prisons.
    Businesses are expected to adhere to the state’s guidelines, Ghaly said. That four-week delay will help businesses prepare for the transition to fewer restrictions, he said.

He noted that the CDC has said that it will keep the mask requirement in place for students for the rest of the calendar year, and said California will do the same.
    Newsom initially gave conflicting previews last week on when the state might lift mask restrictions as it approaches a full reopening of its economy planned for June 15 with infection rates dwindling and inoculation rates rising.
    On Friday, he said health officials were weighing “a whole host of complexities” including how to enforce a policy where some people are allowed to go unmasked and those without vaccines should still be wearing them. There also are issues around businesses that may want to still require masks for all, and at schools, where children under 12 still cannot be vaccinated.

More than a dozen states quickly said they would follow the new federal guidelines, but others were like California in weighing their response. Some retailers were also split, with Walmart, Costco and Trader Joe’s saying Friday that they won’t require vaccinated shoppers to wear a mask unless state or local laws say otherwise.
    Newsom’s former chief of staff, Ann O’Leary, was among those upset by the CDC’s decision.
    “My blood is boiling that @CDCgov acted so irresponsibly to adopt an ‘honor code’ for public mask wearing,” she tweeted. “It’s not good public health advice to say to parents whose kids can’t get vaccinated, just trust the public to do the right thing with all the politicization over masks.”

Newsom, like the Biden administration, has been under pressure to ease mask restrictions particularly for those who are fully vaccinated and as coronavirus cases ease nationwide.
    The governor is facing a recall election this fall driven largely by frustration with his handling of the pandemic.

I thank Phil for the last 2 posts. It clearly demonstrates that democrats lied to the American people and their draconian lockdowns had nothing to do with "science" and everything to do with control, power and paranoia.

The party of "science" only agrees with the CDC if it fits with their agenda.

Apparently Mississippi a Mess riots looting and now Whores and drug dealers

I thank Phil for the last 2 posts. It clearly demonstrates that democrats lied to the American people and their draconian lockdowns had nothing to do with "science" and everything to do with control, power and paranoia.

The party of "science" only agrees with the CDC if it fits with their agenda.
    Funny how you didn't follow CDC guidelines at ALL did YOU? and still don't