Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Why is your first response always name calling and defiance?

Fortunately, President Biden sees Dr. Fauci as a most trusted advisor, not encumbered by politics, when he seeks direction on caring for the nation.

10-4, good buddy. You keep wearing your 2 masks and I'll keep wearing none. I'm vaccinated and would feel comfortable coughing in a crowded elevator. You'd be lucky to breath my germs.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    We have these things called HIPAA laws!
    If Someone asks me whether I’m vaccinated or not, I’ll tell them to Get Fucked and mind their own god damned business.

I’ll ask you liberals this question;
    Where do you draw the line?
    and also
    Why would you want to set a precedent on allowing your privacy to be infringed upon?

Will we do the same for people who have a Cold? Tuberculosis? The Flu? Shingles? Cancer? STD’s?
    Should they have to wear a scarlet letter and be exiled from public existence?

Its NOBODY’S fuckin’ business! Period.

... in 2020/2021 COVID-19 passed the common cold. TB, Shingles, Cancer, STD as the greatest killer of Americans. None of the diseases you mentioned are highly contagious. Both a person and a business does have the right to know that those around them, are not putting themselves at risk.

... I have made several service calls this week and I always tell the employees of the business that am in that I got vaccinated over two weeks ago. They seem to appreciate it. I have my vaccination record ready on my cell phone if they want to see it.

One should always wear a mask when entering a business unless you are isolated from others while working on the copier. If employees around you seem to be not all wearing masks, then it is up to you to remove your mask if you are vaccinated.

... I do find masks a bit of a burden if you are up and down off the floor working on a copier. It must be difficult for people working in healthcare industries and service industries to have to wear a mask all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    10-4, good buddy. You keep wearing your 2 masks and I'll keep wearing none. I'm vaccinated and would feel comfortable coughing in a crowded elevator. You'd be lucky to breath my germs.
    gee I didn't know people from the frozen north had to follow what the hell biden says!?
    Doesn't Canada have their own infectious disease expert? Is he blindly following the WHO's guidelines? Can't anybody think for themselves anymore?
    Last edited by Phil B.; 05-19-2021 at 11:31 PM.

... in 2020/2021 COVID-19 passed the common cold. TB, Shingles, Cancer, STD as the greatest killer of Americans. None of the diseases you mentioned are highly contagious. Both a person and a business does have the right to know that those around them, are not putting themselves at risk.

... I have made several service calls this week and i always tell the employees of the business that am in that I got vaccinated over two weeks ago. One must still always wear a mask unless you are isolated from others while working on the copier.

What is it with you liberals? What makes y'all so fucking miserable? You guys are always preaching doom & gloom. One minute it's the world is coming to an end over global warming and the next minute we're all gonna die from Covid. Do you ever have any fun? Do you ever smile or laugh?

Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    What is it with you liberals? What makes y'all so fucking miserable? You guys are always preaching doom & gloom. One minute it's the world is coming to an end over global warming and the next minute we're all gonna die from Covid. Do you ever have any fun? Do you ever smile or laugh?

For me, just reading your drivel is entertaining and makes me laugh. Thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

... I have made several service calls this week and I always tell the employees of the business that am in that I got vaccinated over two weeks ago. They seem to appreciate it. I have my vaccination record ready on my cell phone if they want to see it.

One should always wear a mask when entering a business unless you are isolated from others while working on the copier. If employees around you seem to be not all wearing masks, then it is up to you to remove your mask if you are vaccinated.

... I do find masks a bit of a burden if you are up and down off the floor working on a copier. It must be difficult for people working in healthcare industries and service industries to have to wear a mask all of the time.
    Again.......like in my previous post,
    Iíll ask you, and hope to get an actual answer,
    and also,
    Why would you want to set a precedent on allowing your privacy to be infringed upon?

Simple questions.
    Omertŗ

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Again.......like in my previous post,
    Iíll ask you, and hope to get an actual answer,
    and also,

Simple questions.
    hey brother... they don't answer questions posed to them... they just twist it and throw it back in your face .. typical of the liberal mind.

The unfortunate news the only people getting Covid19 will the UnVaxxed Mask less of a particular party

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    For me, just reading your drivel is entertaining and makes me laugh. Thanks

Let me ask you a serous question? Was it as entertaining as the time you said that you'd have sex with a man who identified as a woman? I don't know about you, but we all had a good time with that one. Keep 'em coming. Pure comedy gold.