Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Anyone who listens to Fauci is first class idiot. This is the same guy who said that we needed to wear 2 masks. She needs to retire and get out of the public eye.
    Anyone who listens to Trump is a first class idiot. This the same guy who said we have it Totally under control. That you could drink Bleach. Thank god the American people retired that guy and is out of the public eye.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Maybe you need to be fact checked. Worldwide there have been a total of 3,430,906 total deaths and counting from SARS-CoV-2 since it started. That averages to 245,065 a month over the last 14 minths

So far this year alone, and that is just over 4 months, there have already been 3,119,662 deaths and counting from from cancer. That is an average of nearly 779,915 per month. More than triple the SARS deaths. If you add the deaths so far this year due to seasonal flu 186,910, HIV/AIDS 638,577 and malaria 149,797 your claim get even more of a lie.

Let's see what we have with a few of the non disease death causes:
    Smoking 1,899,019
    Alcohol 950,106
    Suicide 407,362
    And then there is the biggy that you liberals do not like to discuss, abortion 16,190,290 and counting up about 1 every second.

Source for COVID deaths COVID Live Update: 165,534,154 Cases and 3,430,981 Deaths from the Coronavirus - Worldometer

Source for other deaths Worldometer - real time world statistics

... I clearly said in America.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Maybe you need to be fact checked. Worldwide there have been a total of 3,430,906 total deaths and counting from SARS-CoV-2 since it started. That averages to 245,065 a month over the last 14 minths

So far this year alone, and that is just over 4 months, there have already been 3,119,662 deaths and counting from from cancer. That is an average of nearly 779,915 per month. More than triple the SARS deaths. If you add the deaths so far this year due to seasonal flu 186,910, HIV/AIDS 638,577 and malaria 149,797 your claim get even more of a lie.

Let's see what we have with a few of the non disease death causes:
    Smoking 1,899,019
    Alcohol 950,106
    Suicide 407,362
    And then there is the biggy that you liberals do not like to discuss, abortion 16,190,290 and counting up about 1 every second.

Source for COVID deaths COVID Live Update: 165,534,154 Cases and 3,430,981 Deaths from the Coronavirus - Worldometer

Source for other deaths Worldometer - real time world statistics
    More fear and compliance from the left... but as stated before libs HATE facts. They deal on emotions ( oh no more deaths ) feelings ( you are putting people at risk for refusing the shot )
    They like it when a woman says ' my body my choice ' heaven forbid we use it when it comes to covid.
    And asking/requiring covid passports are violations of HIPPA Laws.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Whatever you say, fruity.
    Oh, come on. Don't give up now. Oh well. I'm sure you will post something else to make me laugh real soon. You rarely fail to amuse.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... draw a line on what?

... you have little right to privacy when it comes to endangering others around you during the most serious health pandemic of the last century.
    Total nonsense I suggest you look at Spanish flu
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    There ya go asking him to look at facts.
    They deal in feelings and emotions only.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

... the Spanish flu occurred in 1918 ... more than 100 years ago if you had bothered to check your facts.

In the United States, there is now an excellent chance that the retreat is permanent. Victory over Covid has not yet arrived, but it is growing close. After almost a year and a half of sickness, death, grieving and isolation, the progress is cause for genuine joy.

More than 60 percent of American adults have received at least one vaccine shot, and the share is growing by about two percentage points per week. Among unvaccinated people, a substantial number have already had Covid and therefore have some natural immunity. “The virus is running out of places to be communicable,” Andy Slavitt, one of President Biden’s top Covid advisers, told me.

The share of Covid tests coming back positive has fallen below 3 percent for the first time since widespread testing began, and the number of hospitalized patients has fallen to the lowest point in 11 months, Dr. Eric Topol of the Scripps Research Translational Institute noted. For the first time since March 5 of last year, San Francisco General Hospital yesterday had no Covid patients — “a truly momentous day,” Dr. Vivek Jain said.

There are still important caveats. Covid remains especially dangerous in communities with low vaccination rates, as Slavitt noted, including much of the Southeast; these communities may suffer through future outbreaks. And about 600 Americans continue to die from the disease every day.

But the sharp decline in cases over the past month virtually guarantees that deaths will fall over the next month. The pandemic appears to be in an exponential-decay phase, as this helpful Times essay by Zoë McLaren explains. “Every case of Covid-19 that is prevented cuts off transmission chains, which prevents many more cases down the line,” she writes.

This isn’t merely a theoretical prediction. In Britain, one of the few countries to have given a shot to a greater share of the population than the U.S., deaths are down more than 99 percent from their peak.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

... draw a line on what?

... you have little right to privacy when it comes to endangering others around you during the most serious health pandemic of the last century.
    ... the Spanish flu occurred in 1918 ... more than 100 years ago if you had bothered to check your facts.
    You can't weasel out of this one, 100 years ago is not the same as the last century, this is basic English.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.