Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I find that odd as I don't have a problem making a "living wage". Why would anyone have a problem making a living wage? Oh, that's right, they don't have a skill that's worth much money. Here's an idea.....instead of trying to strong-arm a company into paying you $15 per hour, admit that you're a loser and learn a skill. That's tough love but it's the truth. Liberals like yourself don't deal well with the truth.
    In many rural communities there is a movement to bring back classes in basic skills such as office practices, mechanical writing, home economics, wood and metal fabrication, welding and other machine shop skills, 4H and other farm skills related programs and auto mechanics. here is a huge demand for these skills and the pay is nothing to sneeze about.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I find that odd as I don't have a problem making a "living wage". Why would anyone have a problem making a living wage? Oh, that's right, they don't have a skill that's worth much money. Here's an idea.....instead of trying to strong-arm a company into paying you $15 per hour, admit that you're a loser and learn a skill. That's tough love but it's the truth. Liberals like yourself don't deal well with the truth.
    So your solution is for a person, while working for $7.50 an hour paying rent, buying groceries, paying for utilities, to also pay for college or university to gain a skill. That is even more idiotic than most of your posts. Nice job.

I keep trying to explain to you that you're simply not that bright. But the problem with "slow" folks is that they don't know that they're "slow".

Back on topic: A "lot of money" is relative. Isn't it? To Bill Gates, a million dollars is chump change. To a liberal free loader, $1300.00 per month is a "lot of money."
    Some folks call themselves a tech but can't add toner or clean a slit glass. Yea some folks don't know they're slow.

Yes we know who your talking about.

For someone that sucked up the Free Cheese
    Your argument kinda looks foolish

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    So your solution is for a person, while working for $7.50 an hour paying rent, buying groceries, paying for utilities, to also pay for college or university to gain a skill. That is even more idiotic than most of your posts. Nice job.

You and I have a clear lack of communication. Lets start from the beginning. A grown person that's making $7.50 per hour has made some terribly bad choices in life. Basically this person is a loser's loser. You want to reward the loser by trying to strong-arm a company into paying him $15 per hour.

That's totally the wrong approach.

Here's the correct approach.

Step 1: Get the man/woman to admit that they're a loser. A person can't get better until they admit the truth.

Repeat after me: "Hi, my name is copier addict and I'm a loser. Teach me how to fish so that I may feed myself"

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You and I have a clear lack of communication. Lets start from the beginning. A grown person that's making $7.50 per hour has made some terribly bad choices in life. Basically this person is a loser's loser. You want to reward the loser by trying to strong-arm a company into paying him $15 per hour.

Step 1: Get the man/woman to admit that they're a loser. A person can't get better until they admit the truth.

Repeat after me: "Hi, my name is copier addict and I'm a loser. Teach me how to fish so that I may feed myself"
    Okay smart guy. Why don't you fill in the blanks. How much would a person need to make in order to pay rent, buy groceries, pay utilities etc, and afford college or university? Show us all how smart you are.

Guess you need to fix YOUR State's it's still at 7.25 Pretty Poor Bucko
    by your statements YOUR states A LOSER
    Get the man/woman to admit that they're a loser. A person can't get better until they admit the truth.

Repeat after me: "Hi, my name is Billy and I'm a loser. Teach me how to fix a copier so that I may feed myself"

That was easy

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    In many rural communities there is a movement to bring back classes in basic skills such as office practices, mechanical writing, home economics, wood and metal fabrication, welding and other machine shop skills, 4H and other farm skills related programs and auto mechanics. here is a huge demand for these skills and the pay is nothing to sneeze about.
    Those are the same skills that Mike ' dirty jobs ' Rowe has been pushing for at least a decade.
    Certitfied welders could earn a six figure income a year.
    It only takes 2 years and working in the industry to obtain.
    WAY better than a 4 yr liberal arts degree.
    But because officials push for a 4 year bullshit degree upon students they are snowblinded to the BS.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Okay smart guy. Why don't you fill in the blanks. How much would a person need to make in order to pay rent, buy groceries, pay utilities etc, and afford college or university? Show us all how smart you are.
    Doesn't matter how much it would take to pay the bills. All that matters is that some people aren't worth very much money. If you feel so much sympathy for them, then you pay their damn bills. There's a lot of loser's in the world, you shouldn't have trouble finding one to help.

" give a man a fish.. he eats for a day..TEACH a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime "

Doesn't matter how much it would take to pay the bills. All that matters is that some people aren't worth very much money. If you feel so much sympathy for them, then you pay their damn bills. There's a lot of loser's in the world, you shouldn't have trouble finding one to help.
    Unless they get a check every month to sit on their fat ass and play COD.