Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Good News Mississippi your state still rank 50

50. MississippiDoses distributed to state: 2,575,215
    Doses administered: 1,756,662
    Percentage of distributed vaccines that have been administered: 68.21

A new poll suggests the United States could be on track to vaccinate at least 70 percent of the adult population against Covid-19 by this summer.

In the latest survey by the Kaiser Family Foundation, 62 percent of respondents said they had received at least one dose of a vaccine, up from 56 percent in April. At the same time, about a third of those categorized as “wait and see” reported that they had already made vaccine appointments or planned to do so imminently.

Dr. William Schaffner, medical director of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases and a vaccine expert, found the results encouraging.

“I think there are many people who were on the fence who were worried about things moving too rapidly and about possible side effects, but those concerns are being allayed as they see more of their friends and acquaintances celebrating getting vaccinated,” said Dr. Schaffner, who was not involved in the monthly survey, the Covid-19 Vaccine Monitor.

U.S. agency says employers can mandate COVID-19 vaccination
    U.S. companies can mandate that employees in a workplace must be vaccinated against COVID-19, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) said on Friday.

The EEOC, in a statement posted on its website explaining its updated guidance, said employees can be required to be vaccinated as long as employers comply with the reasonable accommodation provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and other laws.

In addition, employers may offer incentives to workers to be vaccinated, as long as they are not coercive, it said.

The vast majority of employers have been reluctant to require workers to be vaccinated. A survey by management-side law firm Fisher Phillips earlier this year found that only 9% of the more than 700 employers surveyed said they were considering mandating vaccines.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Then he is a bigger JACKASS than I first thought.. and that was pretty big! #FireFauciNow

Fauci the Fraud Says He ‘Trusts Scientists in China to Be Truthful’ on COVID Origins

During an interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci on Friday, he declared that he trusts China’s scientists to be both honest and forthcoming about the origins of COVID-19.

SiriusXM host Joe Madison asked, “Do you trust the scientists, your colleagues? You have to work with them in China. Do you trust them to be honest and forthcoming?”
    Fauci replied , “Well, yeah. Yeah, I think that you have to have a difference between the scientists in China and the Chinese government. I don’t have much insight into the latter. We’ve worked with Chinese scientists for decades and decades, in a collaborative manner with influenza, with bird flu, with a variety of other diseases. And our experience with the scientists has been that they have been of good faith, they’re talented, many of them have made major accomplishments in science, and that’s the reason why we’ve worked with them.”
    Watch:
    https://youtu.be/0v3vAalJdGo

Fauxci has got to be the 2nd most insane person in the biden admin!

If you have to ask who's the #1 most insane person you've been asleep since Jan 20 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Then he is a bigger JACKASS than I first thought.. and that was pretty big! #FireFauciNow

Fauci the Fraud Says He ‘Trusts Scientists in China to Be Truthful’ on COVID Origins

During an interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci on Friday, he declared that he trusts China’s scientists to be both honest and forthcoming about the origins of COVID-19.

SiriusXM host Joe Madison asked, “Do you trust the scientists, your colleagues? You have to work with them in China. Do you trust them to be honest and forthcoming?”
    Fauci replied , “Well, yeah. Yeah, I think that you have to have a difference between the scientists in China and the Chinese government. I don’t have much insight into the latter. We’ve worked with Chinese scientists for decades and decades, in a collaborative manner with influenza, with bird flu, with a variety of other diseases. And our experience with the scientists has been that they have been of good faith, they’re talented, many of them have made major accomplishments in science, and that’s the reason why we’ve worked with them.”
    Watch:

If you have to ask who's the #1 most insane person you've been asleep since Jan 20 2021

This is a list of people that liberals trust:

1. BLM
    2. Antifa
    3. Fidel Castro (when he was alive)
    4. Hamas
    5. Iran (nuke deal)
    6. China

But they think Trump is the anti-Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post

1. BLM
    2. Antifa
    4. Hamas
    5. Iran (nuke deal)
    6. China

like I said before they are against anything Godly.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    U.S. agency says employers can mandate COVID-19 vaccination
    U.S. companies can mandate that employees in a workplace must be vaccinated against COVID-19, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) said on Friday.

The EEOC, in a statement posted on its website explaining its updated guidance, said employees can be required to be vaccinated as long as employers comply with the reasonable accommodation provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and other laws.

In addition, employers may offer incentives to workers to be vaccinated, as long as they are not coercive, it said.

The vast majority of employers have been reluctant to require workers to be vaccinated. A survey by management-side law firm Fisher Phillips earlier this year found that only 9% of the more than 700 employers surveyed said they were considering mandating vaccines.
    ... in a recent video interview on CBS TV, the CEO of Delta Airlines said " we are not accepting the resumes of new hires, all positions, who cannot show proof of vaccination against COVID-19".

Existing employees are not being forced to get vaccinated but there is a strong corporate message to do so if you want to advance your career with Delta. Additional cash incentives are available to existing employees who are not fully vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

Watch:

Dr. Fauci has the complete trust of President Biden. Until that changes or Dr Fauci announces retirement he is going nowhere.

All of your moo-ing has the value of a cow patty.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... in a recent video interview on CBS TV, the CEO of Delta Airlines said " we are not accepting the resumes of new hires, all positions, who cannot show proof of vaccination against COVID-19".

Existing employees are not being forced to get vaccinated but there is a strong corporate message to do so if you want to advance your career with Delta. Additional cash incentives are available to existing employees who are not fully vaccinated.
    that's fine with me I don't fly... AT ALL! Don't take cruises .. don't take trains.

I'd rather see the country the right way from the ground and me behind the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post

1. BLM
    2. Antifa
    4. Hamas
    5. Iran (nuke deal)
    6. China

... nothing to due with Corona virus. Just more moo-ing and false statements soon to be followed by .... insults.