Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I told you back then that it wouldn't be long before the majority ditched their masks. I was right on the money once again.

I told you that Trudeau was gonna come up short on "procuring" enough vaccine. I was right on the money that time, too.

You don't have a good track record on being right. That's because all you do is parrot some left wing extremist website.
    We need no stinking masks.. herd immunity is taking over, that's why the numbers of people getting the shots is dropping, they realize the Demdemic was all staged and total bullshit!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And you're still talking about Canada, making you irrelevant

I ran across 2 Mexicans today that were here illegally. I offered to buy both a bus ticket to Canada. Both started crying and begging to not send them to Canada. They asked that I call the police and have them locked up instead. lol

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I ran across 2 Mexicans today that were here illegally. I offered to buy both a bus ticket to Canada. Both started crying and begging to not send them to Canada. They asked that I call the police and have them locked up instead. lol
    The winters do get pretty cold up here, it's likely for the best

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... why are you putting smiley faces after stating that 70,000 Americans died since President Biden entered office? Definitely sick and disrespectful.
    No it is a sham. Its been proven the numbers were inflated so hospitals could get big $$$$ for saying it was Covid-19 deaths.

... you are using a website known as Weasel Zippers to prove that CNN lied?

... lack of credibility or what?
    CNN PAID sullivan for his video, that same video that has his happy black ass sitting in jail for.

They'd be out in an hour since Biden reenacted the 'catch n release ' policy.. I thought that was used only in fishing.
    But Biden doesn't care.. 172,000 illegals caught n released in March alone.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

And you're still talking about Canada, making you irrelevant
    If you really thing that Canada is so good, start a thread on what is good about it and let's see who agrees with you. Oh wait, you only to attack America and conservatives.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

... you are using a website known as Weasel Zippers to prove that CNN lied?

... lack of credibility or what?
    If you looked at my post, which I doubt , I also included this CNN Politics post just to trap you and you fell for it. US takes back its assertion that Capitol rioters wanted to 'capture and assassinate' officials - CNNPolitics

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    If you looked at my post, which I doubt , I also included this CNN Politics post just to trap you and you fell for it. US takes back its assertion that Capitol rioters wanted to 'capture and assassinate' officials - CNNPolitics
    And did you read the fox business report that proves donny boy inherited a growing economy?

And did you read the fox business report that proves donny boy inherited a growing economy?

I'm guessing that you don't have much of an education? Am I right? Allow me to at least educate you on this:

Trump’s Economy Really Was Better Than Obama’s
    At least until the pandemic, the president’s unconventional policy got unprecedented results.

Joe Biden has argued that President Donald Trump didn’t so much build a strong economy as inherit one. It’s good line — but it ignores the successes, at least before the pandemic, of Trump’s unconventional policy. If Biden is elected president, he should continue Trump’s economic approach rather than returning to Barack Obama’s.

Between December 2009 and December 2016, the unemployment rate dropped 5.2 percentage points, from 9.9% to 4.7%. By December 2019, it had fallen another 1.2 percentage points, to 3.5%. A cursory look at those numbers might lead you to believe that the improvement under Trump was at best a continuation of a trend that began nearly a decade earlier.

It’s necessary to place those numbers in context. By 2016, officials in the Treasury Department and at the Federal Reserve had concluded that the economy was at full employment and that further improvement in the labor market was unlikely. This was in line with the Congressional Budget Office’s guidance that further declines in the unemployment rate would push the economy beyond its sustainable capacity.

Once in office, Trump ignored this consensus. He implemented a program of tax cuts, spending increases and unprecedented pressure on the Fed to cut interest rates to zero and keep them there. Trump’s goal of 3% growth was derided as delusional, while a bipartisan chorus of commentators declared his policies reckless and irresponsible.

They were anything but. Not only did the unemployment rate continue to fall, but the percentage of Americans aged 25 to 54 either employed or looking for a job saw its first sustained rise since the late 1980s. This inflection point changed the character of the labor market.

In 2016, real median household income was $62,898, just $257 above its level in 1999. Over the next three years it grew almost $6,000, to $68,703. That’s perhaps why, despite the pandemic, 56% of U.S. voters polled last month said their families were better off today than they were four years ago.

The key to that number is the breadth of Trump’s expansionary agenda. Republican presidents have typically focused on tax cuts, particularly for businesses, with the idea that they will encourage an increase in investment and wages. Democrats have tended to seek spending increases, often with the hope that they will stimulate the overall economy and increase job growth. Presidents of both parties have traditionally left interest-rate policy to the Fed.

Trump broke the mold by aggressively battling on all three fronts. He also sought to increase jobs in manufacturing and agriculture by pursuing a series of trade wars. (Most economists, from across the ideological spectrum, think this policy backfired.) Nonetheless, if one had to choose between Trump’s three good policies plus trade wars, or the more modest economic policies of his predecessors, the easy choice is Trump.

Ideally, a Biden administration — which looks increasingly likely — would keep Trump’s three growth-enhancing policies and jettison his trade initiatives. What is crucial, however, is that it not believe its own campaign rhetoric and be satisfied with merely returning to the policies of the Obama administration. Trump proved that an aggressive growth strategy can improve the fortunes of the average American family. That strategy should continue.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-10-30/trump-s-economy-really-was-better-than-obama-s