Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ..., no, there are many other unaffected beef producers in the USA.
    I live in a major agribusiness portion of the country. Feed prices are up from where they were six months ago and rising. Transportation costs to get product to market are up and rising. Before the Dempanic I could get a Tri-tip sandwich with chips cookie beans and a bottle of water for $5.00. Now they are $10.00 to $15.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Remember the swine flu? Obama/Biden let it run wild for six months before taking the first step to handle the problem.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Here's the story. https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03...acting-892677/

Biden would be no where if it hadn't been for Trump..remember Joe and the ho got their shots mid December 2020, something they both said during the debates they wouldn't have done.
    Typical dimwits patting themselves on the backs for someone else doing all the work.
    Remember the swine flu? Obama/Biden let it run wild for six months before taking the first step to handle the problem.

Yep REMEMBER that time the Moron want you to inject yourself with Lysol and put a UV light up your ass.
    We have it totally under Control.
    570,000 dead Americans.
    Yep fired his ASS and his whole Administration

Time to move on Bucko

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Exactly what I was talking about.
    Trump was on it 15 days after covid was detected in the USA.
    NOW we find out Nov 2019 researchers in Wuhan were infected and dying, BUT China didn't inform the world until January 2020.
    And you liberals say we are being too HARD on China? I think they should be hung upside down by their ball sacs.

Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts

Exactly what I was talking about.
    Trump was on it 15 days after covid was detected in the USA.
    NOW we find out Nov 2019 researchers in Wuhan were infected and dying, BUT China didn't inform the world until January 2020.
    And you liberals say we are being too HARD on China? I think they should be hung upside down by their ball sacs.

Who has said we are being too soft on China??

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Name some.. show the proof.

Those leading cattle-slaughtering companies are:

1. Tyson Foods (NYSE:TSN), the nation's largest beef producer. Tyson facilities can process up to 175,000 cattle per week. The company booked $16 billion of beef sales last year alone.
    2. Cargill. With 153,000 employees and $120 billion of annual sales, Cargill is one of the largest privately held companies in the world. Subsidiary Cargill Beef processes 8 million cattle and 8 billion pounds of boxed beef per year through its eight plants in the U.S. and Canada.
    3. JBS USA is a subsidiary of Brazil-based JBS S.A., which is the largest beef packer in the world. JBS USA operates nine cattle processing plants across the Midwest.
    4. National Beef is the fourth-largest cattle processor, with market share of 13%. After a failed acquisition attempt by JBS S.A. in 2009, National Beef is now a subsidiary of holding company Leucadia National (NYSE:JEF).

Yup, 80% of Our Beef Comes From 4 Producers | The Motley Fool

Those leading cattle-slaughtering companies are:

1. Tyson Foods (NYSE:TSN), the nation's largest beef producer. Tyson facilities can process up to 175,000 cattle per week. The company booked $16 billion of beef sales last year alone.
    2. Cargill. With 153,000 employees and $120 billion of annual sales, Cargill is one of the largest privately held companies in the world. Subsidiary Cargill Beef processes 8 million cattle and 8 billion pounds of boxed beef per year through its eight plants in the U.S. and Canada.
    3. JBS USA is a subsidiary of Brazil-based JBS S.A., which is the largest beef packer in the world. JBS USA operates nine cattle processing plants across the Midwest.
    4. National Beef is the fourth-largest cattle processor, with market share of 13%. After a failed acquisition attempt by JBS S.A. in 2009, National Beef is now a subsidiary of holding company Leucadia National (NYSE:JEF).

Yup, 80% of Our Beef Comes From 4 Producers | The Motley Fool
    BULLSHIT..THOSE ARE PROCESSORS... NOT PRODUCERS (RANCHERS)

PROCESSORS not RANCHERS processors mean they take the animal SLAUGHTER cut up the carcasses they doo not RAISE the cattle for market

I buy from the families that RAISE AND PROCESS the animals poultry - swine and cattle.. all range fed.. no hormones

we don't wear masks anymore

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

... no shortages have happened yet. There are many alternate meat producers in the USA.
    Soilent Green, cats, dogs, rats?? Don't even jump to the Impossible Meat Corp. Research the ingredients and the carbon to produce these alternative meat products. How about "you" a carbon based life form consuming these carbon based life forms. You are a carbon based lifeform and the agenda has been set... to reduce carbon and its footprint...does that include you? Do you drive a vehicle with rubber tires that do not decompose and take up landfill space? Do you wear shoes that are produced in a slave labor factory?? Do you own an iPhone that is produced in a slave labor factory where the owners of those factories have installed suicide nets to keep the workers from jumping to their deaths?? Have you contributed to the over burden of e-waste in the landfills?? Do you emit carbon dioxide when you exhale? More importantly... Do you release methane from your ass into the air?? (you know you do)
    You are part of "global warming" and a reason we have "global warming" issue. Have you built a house, made out of wood and concrete?? All resources mined from the earth, leaving huge pits where they were mined. Does your house have asphalt singles or sheet rock made of gypsum? If so you have depleted the earth of its resources and supported corporations that have dumped poisons' into our water ways and our land. Do you have Quartz or Granite countertops in you house, if so , you are part of the "global warming" that is currently going on. Speaking of which, your computer that you converse with me, is full of toxic insides, yet you choose to use it..... again, you are part of the "global warming" problem. Think of all the trees that must be "killed" to make your toilet paper to wipe your ass, which in turn created more methane from your bodily waste, aka, fecal matter and a big whole in the forest to make the paper to wipe your "dumper." Do you wear shoes that have been made of leather?? How about your rubber soles that do not decompose?? All in the landfill rotting (or not) for years to come, than you are cause our "global warming!" You must stop at once!!!....do not take another breath as you are part of the "global warming" problem!!! It's you...you are the guilty one. Now without taking a breath or damaging the Earth more than you already have, SalesServiceGuy, go find your alternative meat source. I will give help you with your search for alternative meats...I heard cockroaches are a possible alternative meat source and are quite tasty.