Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I wonder how many of our liberal associates here realize that today marks the 40 year anniversary of the first cases of AIDS were reported in the United States?

In the midst of one health crisis, S.F. flashes back to the dawn of AIDS 40 years ago

copier addict, you seem quite interested in homosexuality in your posts on some of the other political threads. How many high school friends have you lost to AIDS over the years or are you not as aging as you claim to be?

... in an interview on Friday, Dr Fauci was at the forefront of the USA's effort to find remedies to the AIDs epidemic sweeping the gay community. at the time. He is credited with leading then like now on ground breaking research into how to fight this disease.

Dr. Fauci is hopeful that the medical science breakthrough of the new mRNA vaccines used to fight COVID-19, could soon be used to fight HIV/ AIDs.

Fauci: Covid Vaccine Should ‘Absolutely’ Give Hope For HIV Vaccine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB0DxkOLnGE

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... in an interview on Friday, Dr Fauci was at the forefront of the USA's effort to find remedies to the AIDs epidemic sweeping the gay community. at the time. He is credited with leading then like now on ground breaking research into how to fight this disease.

Dr. Fauci is hopeful that the medical science breakthrough of the new mRNA vaccines used to fight COVID-19, could soon be used to fight HIV/ AIDs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB0DxkOLnGE

Breaking News: Fauci recommends putting 2 masks on your penis to prevent aids.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I wonder how many of our liberal associates here realize that today marks the 40 year anniversary of the first cases of AIDS were reported in the United States?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ago/ss-AAKKgiD

copier addict, you seem quite interested in homosexuality in your posts on some of the other political threads. How many high school friends have you lost to AIDS over the years or are you not as aging as you claim to be?
    Since it's the amigos that are always bringing it up, you should probably ask one of them if you are curious.
    Phil seems like the most likely go to.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Fauci: Covid Vaccine Should ‘Absolutely’ Give Hope For HIV Vaccine - YouTube
    #FireFauci

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Fauci: Covid Vaccine Should ‘Absolutely’ Give Hope For HIV Vaccine - YouTube
    You did your research on early AIDS but failed on mRNA, modified RNA, vaccines. They are not new. Initial discovery and research into mRNA vaccines started over 30 years ago. "In 1990, scientists discovered that they could inject mice with mRNA and DNA to make the mouse cells create a protein." " From the 1990s to the 2010s, the race was on to develop a way to deliver mRNA without it becoming unstable." https://historyofvaccines.blog/2021/...mrna-vaccines/

The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic coupled to President Trump's Operation Warp Speed accelerated vaccine researchers to stabilize their mRNA products and get them tested and approved for Emergency Use Authorization by the Food and Drug Administration in the Unites States and similar agencies in other countries.

As for a vaccine for AIDS the biggest problem remains, how do you test it? Do you inject people with the vaccine and after a length of time expose them to HIV? What if the vaccine is not effective? It is not as big a problem now with the current treatments available for AIDS, but those treatments also greatly reduce the need for a vaccine.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Since it's the amigos that are always bringing it up, you should probably ask one of them if you are curious.
    Phil seems like the most likely go to.
    NO, you are the one who admitted you would have sex with a man who had changed his gender to female.

BTW Phil did answer. Now how about you? Has anyone you graduated high school with die from AIDS. A simple yes or no will suffice. Or if you have no wat of knowing you can say you don't know. Your being from Canada I doubt if you have had any who died in Vietnam or any other military action.

I found out at my ten year class reunion that one of my classmates had already died from AIDS and another was infected.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Breaking News: Fauci recommends putting 2 masks on your penis to prevent aids.

Apparently Good News for YOU
    Only approved by Silly Billy Science

Follow CDC guidelines
    Last edited by bsm2; 06-06-2021 at 12:06 PM.

Bad news Mississippi Your still ranked 50. MississippiDoses distributed to state: 2,599,155
    Doses administered: 1,790,189
    Percentage of distributed vaccines that have been administered: 68.88

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

NO, you are the one who admitted you would have sex with a man who had changed his gender to female.

BTW Phil did answer. Now how about you? Has anyone you graduated high school with die from AIDS. A simple yes or no will suffice. Or if you have no wat of knowing you can say you don't know. Your being from Canada I doubt if you have had any who died in Vietnam or any other military action.

I found out at my ten year class reunion that one of my classmates had already died from AIDS and another was infected.
    Since it doesn't seem to matter what I say, the amigos always make something up, you go ahead make something up.
    It better be good.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Since it doesn't seem to matter what I say, the amigos always make something up, you go ahead make something up.
    It better be good.

... rest easy in knowing they represent a tiny, hateful minority of Americans. Some might call them "crackers".