1. #8121
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,524
    Rep Power
    386

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... fools march on!
    yup you are in lockstep with the media..... WHO has been up China's cheeks since the start....

    got get your shots.. I will not..

    haven't had a flue shot in 21+ YEARS never got the wuhan shot ( neither has anyone I know here in NC ) and we are just fine. must be our GREAT immune systems here in the south.

  2. #8122
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    15,663
    Rep Power
    438

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    I see a major lawsuit coming. Rahm was leading the tournament after the third round with a 6-stroke cushion over his closest competitors. The winnerís share of the purse was $1,674,000. Jon Rahm forced to withdraw from Memorial Tournament after positive Covid-19 test - CNN

    I thought that everyone associated with the tournament was supposed to have already been vaccinated.

  3. #8123
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,932
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    yup you are in lockstep with the media..... WHO has been up China's cheeks since the start....

    got get your shots.. I will not..

    haven't had a flue shot in 21+ YEARS never got the wuhan shot ( neither has anyone I know here in NC ) and we are just fine. must be our GREAT immune systems here in the south.
    Failed health class as well
    Apparently you have No idea how a virus spreads

  4. #8124
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    156

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    yup you are in lockstep with the media..... WHO has been up China's cheeks since the start....

    got get your shots.. I will not..

    haven't had a flue shot in 21+ YEARS never got the wuhan shot ( neither has anyone I know here in NC ) and we are just fine. must be our GREAT immune systems here in the south.
    It's probably a good thing you haven't had a "flue" shot. Mister "good speller". Hahaha
    Flue=a duct for smoke and waste gases produced by a fire
    I'm guessing you meant
    Flu=an infectious disease caused by influenza viruses.

  5. #8125
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,524
    Rep Power
    386

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It's probably a good thing you haven't had a "flue" shot. Mister "good speller". Hahaha
    Flue=a duct for smoke and waste gases produced by a fire
    I'm guessing you meant
    Flu=an infectious disease caused by influenza viruses.
    Fuck you asshole 1 word in 100000 pretty good average sine I am on my fucking phone.. like you assholes say " WANK OFF"

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  6. #8126
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,932
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    good speller". Hahaha

  7. #8127
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    156

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Fuck you asshole 1 word in 100000 pretty good average sine I am on my fucking phone.. like you assholes say " WANK OFF"

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    It's even more funny that in your desperate plea that you are a good speller you misspelled a word. "Sine". You probably meant "since". Hahaha. Glad I could help
    PS: I have never said "wank off" in my entire life. Except the one time in this post.

  8. #8128
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waukegan IL
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Gee,new report just out today saying that it looks like hydroxychloroquine is good after all at preventing and keeping covid from becoming real severe. But we already knew that months ago. Mainly from the other countries using it to success. If Trump wouldnt have mentioned it, it would probably be in wide usage here.

  9. #8129
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,857
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    Gee,new report just out today saying that it looks like hydroxychloroquine is good after all at preventing and keeping covid from becoming real severe. But we already knew that months ago. Mainly from the other countries using it to success. If Trump wouldnt have mentioned it, it would probably be in wide usage here.

    I repeat what I said earlier:

    Democrats will look you straight in the eye and lie. The consequences are of no concern to them. They have no morals. They will destroy this country in order to rebuild it in their image. Watch.

  10. #8130
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,932
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I repeat what I said earlier:

    Democrats will look you straight in the eye and lie. The consequences are of no concern to them. They have no morals. They will destroy this country in order to rebuild it in their image. Watch.
    Joke of the Year is everyone as Funny as you in Mississippi?

    The Sky is Falling The Sky is Falling

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here