Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... really, you need to suck on some good 21% THC reefer. Your underwear has been cutting off the oxygen to your brain for far too long.

I have no respect for grown men who use drugs. Not that pot is evil or anything, I just don't think you need it. Are you that weak minded that you can't cope with life without it?

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And your facts come from where? Your pusher man? Your marijuana provider? I hope you never make him/her mad because if you do, you could find out about laced marijuana. Remember, it is not the weed that kills, it is what someone deliberately adds to it.
    Pusher man....!? "God damn the pusher mannnnnn". Good jam.
    My man, you are obviously so out of touch it is frightening. The only thing weed is laced with today is MORE WEED.
    Hope I don't overdose on left handed cigarettes.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I have no respect for grown men who use drugs. Not that pot is evil or anything, I just don't think you need it. Are you that weak minded that you can't cope with life without it?
    Exactly Billy, nobody needs it, its not addictive!
    Is somebody weak minded when they drink ?
    Are they weak minded when they have PTSD ?
    Are they week minded when they post with huge font sizes ?
    I would say somebody is weak minded if they pray to an imaginary person in the clouds, but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    Exactly Billy, nobody needs it, its not addictive!
    Is somebody weak minded when they drink ?
    Are they weak minded when they have PTSD ?
    Are they week minded when they post with huge font sizes ?
    I would say somebody is weak minded if they pray to an imaginary person in the clouds, but thats just me.

Only you would compare God to getting stoned on some refer. You've yet to tell me the reason you get high? Are you not happy enough dealing with reality? You need to alter your mind to deal with it? Is this something you'd like to share?

For the record: I don drink. Dont' get high on weed. Nor do I believe in God. If I don't need to get high, why do you?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Only you would compare God to getting stoned on some refer. You've yet to tell me the reason you get high? Are you not happy enough dealing with reality? You need to alter your mind to deal with it? Is this something you'd like to share?

For the record: I don drink. Dont' get high on weed. Nor do I believe in God. If I don't need to get high, why do you?
    In Canada and many US states marijuana is 100% legal. The taxes are a new source of revenue that many govt's embrace. Would you rather these sales be made untaxed by the underground economy?

I sell copiers and label printers to several legal marijuana producers.

The negative social effect of alcohol is far greater than marijuana.

One of the salespeople that I work with, his elderly mother had terminal cancer. The hospital put her on a lot of heavy pharmaceutical drugs that caused her a lot of unpleasant side effects. A friend got her a supply of 100% natural CBD marijuana in oil form. She was 100% against it until she tried it and found that it made her life so much more pleasant until she passed away a few months later.

During the height of the COVID crisis many people turned to legal marijuana in all of its forms including edibles to escape the stress and boredom of being stuck at home all day.

In Canada and many US states marijuana is 100% legal. The taxes are a new source of revenue that many govt's embrace. Would you rather these sales be made untaxed by the underground economy?

One of the salespeople that I work with, his elderly mother had terminal cancer. The hospital put her on a lot of heavy pharmaceutical drugs that caused her a lot of unpleasant side effects. A friend got her a supply of 100% natural CBD marijuana in oil form. She was 100% against it until she tried it and found that it made her life so much more pleasant until she passed away a few months later.

During the height of the COVID crisis many people turned to legal marijuana in all of its forms including edibles to escape the stress and boredom of being stuck at home all day.
    You call 17 states that have pot legal for recreational use many?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why can't you answer a very simple question? I didn't ask any of that.

Why do you get high on THC/pot? Are you not happy enough without it? Do you need to alter your mind to cope? There must be a reason that you're getting high. What is that reason?

There is no NEED, its a choice. Just as you choose to abstain from drinking, it is a personal choice. If I choose to not smoke, my body will not go into convulsion, as would a heavy drinker or an opioid junkie. Alcohol is available, literally, at most gas stations in my state...but don't drink and drive. Give me a break!

What you are referencing are choices, not mental anomalies. I choose to alter my mind for recreational purposes.
    Bars and saloons exist for the same exact reason, you just choose not to admit it.

What's your take one someone drinking 5 redbulls a day or 5 hour energy shots? Caffeine is a drug as well.
    Dont you dare attack my coffee Billy !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    There is no NEED, its a choice. Just as you choose to abstain from drinking, it is a personal choice. If I choose to not smoke, my body will not go into convulsion, as would a heavy drinker or an opioid junkie. Alcohol is available, literally, at most gas stations in my state...but don't drink and drive. Give me a break!

What you are referencing are choices, not mental anomalies. I choose to alter my mind for recreational purposes.
    Bars and saloons exist for the same exact reason, you just choose not to admit it.

What's your take one someone drinking 5 redbulls a day or 5 hour energy shots? Caffeine is a drug as well.
    Dont you dare attack my coffee Billy !!!!

We're making a little progress. Baby steps, I suppose. But progress nonetheless.

You admit that you choose to alter your mind for recreation. That's your choice. We still haven't gotten to the reason why you choose to do it? Is the daily pressure too much for you? There's always a reason...even if you haven't examined the reason.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Why can't you answer a very simple question? I didn't ask any of that.

Why do you get high on THC/pot? Are you not happy enough without it? Do you need to alter your mind to cope? There must be a reason that you're getting high. What is that reason?

... because all you ever want to do is argue.