1. #8321
    The Wolf 1,000+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    C-town
    Posts
    2,044
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Hey, dude, I'm just saying it's kind of stupid to compare playing the guitar to getting high on drugs. I misjudged you. I thought you were smarter than that.
    I didn't, you made that comparison. I was just pointing out that activities like music and gardening release the same chemicals in the brain as drugs do. These activities, as well as the consumption of marijuana or alcohol, do not point to a deep rooted mental weakness as you seem to think. They are just fucking fun to do!


    Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

  2. #8322
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,289
    Rep Power
    185

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    I was just pointing out that activities like music and gardening release the same chemicals in the brain as drugs do.


    I see that you're still partaking in this utter foolishness. I'm not gonna follow you down the rabbit hole.

    I'll leave you with this bit of advice:


    If gardening gives you the same high as being a pot head, you should take it up. Clearly all the THC has dumbed you down.

  3. #8323
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,984
    Rep Power
    148

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I see that you're still partaking in this utter foolishness. I'm not gonna follow you down the rabbit hole.

    I'll leave you with this bit of advice:


    If gardening gives you the same high as being a pot head, you should take it up. Clearly all the THC has dumbed you down.

    If you don't understand something, just admit it. No need to resort to insults.

  4. #8324
    The Wolf 1,000+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    C-town
    Posts
    2,044
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    If you don't understand something, just admit it. No need to resort to insults.
    Insults only work if the insultee has respect for the insultor.....I think I will be able to sleep tonight.

    Probably from all that guitar and gardening I do...sleep like a dead infant.


    Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

  5. #8325
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,984
    Rep Power
    148

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    Insults only work if the insultee has respect for the insultor.....I think I will be able to sleep tonight.

    Probably from all that guitar and gardening I do...sleep like a dead infant.



    I agree with you, however, I predict an insult attempt from him in my near future. Lol

  6. #8326
    The Wolf 1,000+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    C-town
    Posts
    2,044
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I agree with you, however, I predict an insult attempt from him in my near future. Lol
    I hope he uses the huge font...thats my fave


    Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

  7. #8327
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,289
    Rep Power
    185

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    Insults only work if the insultee has respect for the insultor.....I think I will be able to sleep tonight.

    Probably from all that guitar and gardening I do...sleep like a dead infant.



    How many of you stoners get in your car and drive while you're high? You probably show up to work high because you think you do you best work when you're high. Grow up. And read a book or 2.

  8. #8328
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,984
    Rep Power
    148

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    I hope he uses the huge font...thats my fave


    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    How many of you stoners get in your car and drive while you're high? You probably show up to work high because you think you do you best work when you're high. Grow up. And read a book or 2.

    See? Now he has created an entire narrative around your use of cannabis. "Straw man" is strong with this one. Lol
    Pretty soon he will be passing this narrative around as fact. It is how he argues.

  9. #8329
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,289
    Rep Power
    185

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    See? Now he has created an entire narrative around your use of cannabis.


    What about you. Are you a stoner, too?

  10. #8330
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    15,310
    Rep Power
    424

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    See? Now he has created an entire narrative around your use of cannabis. "Straw man" is strong with this one. Lol
    Pretty soon he will be passing this narrative around as fact. It is how he argues.
    Actually it was about mojorolla's use of cannabis. You really need to keep up. Unless you are stoned and then you need to get you head clear.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here