Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I haven't had the flu in over 21+ years ..hadn't had that vaccine either.

99.8% survival rate with covid .. hadn't had that shot either...

My Body .. My Choice ..

you worry your little head about your own health/life I'll worry about mine.

you really don't care what happens to me.. stop pretending you do.. because I could care less about you.

... deny the risk all you want but it is a stupid and selfish choice.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Wow....just read a report about Canada's Covid Vaccination coverage, and after checking multiple sources....it seems that only 9% of the Canadian population is fully vaccinated.
    What's up with that?
    Is it the healthcare system?
    Is it the lack of a good vaccine distribution plan?
    Is it that people just don't want to get vaccinated up there?

With 10 times the population, the U.S. is at 50% fully vaccinated.
    I thought you Canadians would do better than this!
    And on top of that....The U.S. has already recently donated 1.5 million to the Canucks.....and are now planning on sending an additional 1 million doses up there.

What baffles me is that Canada - at the recent G7 summit - pledged to donate 100 million doses worldwide???
    How are they going to donate vaccines when they, 1) - haven't vaccinated even a quarter of their own population? 2) - Don't even have the amount of doses they pledged to donate? 3). Are dependent on the United States to get more of the vaccines they need?

Just seems odd to me.
    ... old news! Canada is now rapidly vaccinating its population and provincial governments are rapidly opening up their economies.

We might even let fully vaccinated Americans come visit us this summer.

Half of the US is being cooked all summer by a giant heat dome so visit cooler Canada.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... deny the risk all you want but it is a stupid and selfish choice.
    look if you want to cower in fear over something that has a 99.8% survival rate that's up to you.

other than some on here ( that I will never encounter ) I know of NO ONE that has had covid...

i think smoking dope is selfish .. but that my opinion and you are entitled to yours.

just like being gay.. I'm not.. but I don't want it shoved down my throat .. screw anything you want to because our paths will never cross.

A Group Of Parents Sent Their Kids' Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis. Here's What They Found

We've been told for well over a year that widespread forced public masking should be implemented because, even if only moderately to slightly to negligibly effective at curbing the spread of COVID-19, there are ZERO drawbacks.
    "What's the harm?" they ask.
    "It's only a minor inconvenience," they bleat.
    "If it saves ONE LIFE, it's worth it!" they implore.
    Meanwhile, we on Team Reality have not only continued to point to real-world data that shows masking to be entirely ineffective, we've also maintained that forced public masking, especially long-term, has negative societal and even health ramifications that the powers-that-be are all-too-happy to ignore in subservience to their newfound face mask god.
    It only stands to reason that one of those health ramifications would be the fact that millions of people, particularly children, have been forced to wear and carry around pieces of cloth they've continually breathed through for hours on end. What lurking pathogens might be found on these disgusting contraptions being incessantly handled, stuck in pockets, and mindlessly tossed on books, tables, and desks? Well, one group of Florida parents sent a batch of masks worn by their children to a lab to find out. And yeah, you'll probably need to make sure you aren't eating dinner anytime soon before you digest THESE results.

Gainesville, FL (June 16, 2021) – A group of parents in Gainesville, FL, concerned about potential harms from masks, submitted six face masks to a lab for analysis. The resulting report found that five masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi, including three with dangerous pathogenic and pneumonia-causing bacteria. No viruses were detected on the masks, although the test is capable of detecting viruses.
    The analysis detected the following 11 alarmingly dangerous pathogens on the masks:
    • Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)
    • Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)
    • Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)
    • Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)
    • Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics)
    • Escherichia coli (food poisoning)
    • Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)
    • Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)
    • Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires' disease)
    • Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)
    • Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)
    Half of the masks were contaminated with one or more strains of pneumonia-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with one or more strains of meningitis-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with dangerous, antibiotic-resistant bacterial pathogens. In addition, less dangerous pathogens were identified, including pathogens that can cause fever, ulcers, acne, yeast infections, strep throat, periodontal disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and more.
    The face masks studied were new or freshly-laundered before wearing and had been worn for 5 to 8 hours, most during in-person schooling by children aged 6 through 11. One was worn by an adult. A t-shirt worn by one of the children at school and unworn masks were tested as controls. No pathogens were found on the controls. Proteins found on the t-shirt, for example, are not pathogenic to humans and are commonly found in hair, skin, and soil.
    A parent who participated in the study, Ms. Amanda Donoho, commented that this small sample points to a need for more research: “We need to know what we are putting on the faces of our children each day. Masks provide a warm, moist environment for bacteria to grow.”
    These local parents contracted with the lab because they were concerned about the potential of contaminants on masks that their children were forced to wear all day at school, taking them on and off, setting them on various surfaces, wearing them in the bathroom, etc. This prompted them to send the masks to the University of Florida’s Mass Spectrometry Research and Education Center for analysis.

Appetizing, eh? Of course, nothing above, or anything else, will deter the extremists in the masking cult, some of whom now want to see masking in schools forever.

MSNBC'S 'Morning Joe' Shocks Viewers as Host Praises Trump for Vaccine Program

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, a frequent critic of former President Donald Trump, stunned viewers by praising the Republican firebrand for getting the coronavirus vaccine completed in record time.
    Scarborough made the remarks Tuesday on “Morning Joe,” the cable talk show he co-hosts with his left-wing wife and fellow Trump critic, Mika Brzezinski.
    “Republicans have something to be very proud of,” he said. “We can go — and every time I do something like this, I get in trouble with Mika.”

At that point, Scarborough expressed concern that complimenting Trump would anger his wife, but he went ahead after meekly getting her reluctant approval to state his opinion.
    “Republicans can look at the vaccine and go, ‘Donald Trump, he and his team did a pretty damned good job picking Pfizer and picking Moderna — did a really good job,'” Scarborough remarked.

That’s when Brzezinski interjected and tried to downplay Trump’s role in Operation Warp Speed, which led to the speedy development of the COVID-19 vaccine in less than a year.
    “You can’t help yourself. It’s like a tic,” Scarborough said to his wife.

“If you don’t think they did a good job, compare their choices to the [European Union’s] choices,” he said. “They did a good job. And so, Republicans, stand up and applaud your president, your team, your administration.”
    In another surprising turn of events, left-wing columnist David Ignatius of The Washington Post — a guest on the show — agreed, saying Scarborough was “precisely” correct about his assessment of Trump’s vaccine program.

In late May, the former president credited his administration for the “record-breaking development” of the vaccine.
    “New United States COVID cases, because of the record-breaking development of the vaccine and its early purchase and distribution by the Trump Administration, has hit its lowest level in more than one year, and falling fast,” Trump declared in a May 25 statement.
    “I want to thank all within the Trump Administration who pushed so hard for a vaccine and got it done in less than nine months when everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years, and probably not happen.”

Trump said “without the vaccine, the world would be a much different place right now. Operation Warp Speed and our decision to purchase billions of dollars of vaccine before it was even approved, has been ‘One of the greatest miracles of the ages,’ according to many. Thank you!”
    While many on the left mocked the brash billionaire for his self-congratulatory statement, his supporters say he needs to spotlight his many accomplishments as president because the biased establishment media downplay or ignore them altogether.

At the time, Trump was responding to insults he claims Brzezinski had leveled at him on “Morning Joe.”
    Predictably, the establishment media — which have repeatedly attacked Trump’s weight, Christian beliefs and skin color — slammed him as sexist.
    Fast-forward four years, and many of us wish that the only thing the media were bloviating over was Trump’s tan and self-declared love of fast food.
    With catastrophically high inflation, a border under siege, an alarming worker shortage and devastating crime waves in Democrat-run cities, a frivolous focus on Trump’s appearance would be a welcome reprieve from this dystopian nightmare.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...is/ar-BB19FPV7

https://www.thedailybeast.com/msnbc-...d-19-diagnosis

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ed/ar-BB1c7GTc

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, a frequent critic of former President Donald Trump, stunned viewers by praising the Republican firebrand for getting the coronavirus vaccine completed in record time.
    Scarborough made the remarks Tuesday on “Morning Joe,” the cable talk show he co-hosts with his left-wing wife and fellow Trump critic, Mika Brzezinski.
    “Republicans have something to be very proud of,” he said. “We can go — and every time I do something like this, I get in trouble with Mika.”

At that point, Scarborough expressed concern that complimenting Trump would anger his wife, but he went ahead after meekly getting her reluctant approval to state his opinion.
    “Republicans can look at the vaccine and go, ‘Donald Trump, he and his team did a pretty damned good job picking Pfizer and picking Moderna — did a really good job,'” Scarborough remarked.

That’s when Brzezinski interjected and tried to downplay Trump’s role in Operation Warp Speed, which led to the speedy development of the COVID-19 vaccine in less than a year.

“If you don’t think they did a good job, compare their choices to the [European Union’s] choices,” he said. “They did a good job. And so, Republicans, stand up and applaud your president, your team, your administration.”
    In another surprising turn of events, left-wing columnist David Ignatius of The Washington Post — a guest on the show — agreed, saying Scarborough was “precisely” correct about his assessment of Trump’s vaccine program.

In late May, the former president credited his administration for the “record-breaking development” of the vaccine.
    “New United States COVID cases, because of the record-breaking development of the vaccine and its early purchase and distribution by the Trump Administration, has hit its lowest level in more than one year, and falling fast,” Trump declared in a May 25 statement.
    “I want to thank all within the Trump Administration who pushed so hard for a vaccine and got it done in less than nine months when everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years, and probably not happen.”

Trump said “without the vaccine, the world would be a much different place right now. Operation Warp Speed and our decision to purchase billions of dollars of vaccine before it was even approved, has been ‘One of the greatest miracles of the ages,’ according to many. Thank you!”
    While many on the left mocked the brash billionaire for his self-congratulatory statement, his supporters say he needs to spotlight his many accomplishments as president because the biased establishment media downplay or ignore them altogether.

At the time, Trump was responding to insults he claims Brzezinski had leveled at him on “Morning Joe.”
    Predictably, the establishment media — which have repeatedly attacked Trump’s weight, Christian beliefs and skin color — slammed him as sexist.
    Fast-forward four years, and many of us wish that the only thing the media were bloviating over was Trump’s tan and self-declared love of fast food.
    With catastrophically high inflation, a border under siege, an alarming worker shortage and devastating crime waves in Democrat-run cities, a frivolous focus on Trump’s appearance would be a welcome reprieve from this dystopian nightmare.

Drunk again now you like MSNBC

History will be written much differently than it's been played in the media. Trump will go down as a great president. Joe Biden, on the other hand, will go down as the next Jimmy Carter.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    History will be written much differently than it's been played in the media. Trump will go down as a great president. Joe Biden, on the other hand, will go down as the next Jimmy Carter.
    The only place donny boy will be going down is in a prison cell. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    The only place donny boy will be going down is in a prison cell. Hahaha.
    Billy write this down RICO yep look it up
    Last edited by bsm2; 06-18-2021 at 10:31 AM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Wow....just read a report about Canada's Covid Vaccination coverage, and after checking multiple sources....it seems that only 9% of the Canadian population is fully vaccinated.
    What's up with that?
    Is it the healthcare system?
    Is it the lack of a good vaccine distribution plan?
    Is it that people just don't want to get vaccinated up there?

With 10 times the population, the U.S. is at 50% fully vaccinated.
    I thought you Canadians would do better than this!
    And on top of that....The U.S. has already recently donated 1.5 million to the Canucks.....and are now planning on sending an additional 1 million doses up there.

What baffles me is that Canada - at the recent G7 summit - pledged to donate 100 million doses worldwide???
    How are they going to donate vaccines when they, 1) - haven't vaccinated even a quarter of their own population? 2) - Don't even have the amount of doses they pledged to donate? 3). Are dependent on the United States to get more of the vaccines they need?

Just seems odd to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... old news! Canada is now rapidly vaccinating its population and provincial governments are rapidly opening up their economies.

We might even let fully vaccinated Americans come visit us this summer.

Half of the US is being cooked all summer by a giant heat dome so visit cooler Canada.
    That report and corresponding data were from a couple days ago (6/16/21), and pulled from Canadian news sites and health sources.
    Now, after re-checking today, i see some of those same sources saying anywhere from 10 - 15% fully vaccinated. Which is better than 9%, but still WAYYY off the mark.
    Don't you guys want to reach herd immunity up there? At this rate it's going to take you until next year to get to that 35 - 50% herd immunity range.

"We might even let fully vaccinated Americans come visit us this summer." - HAHAHA!!! Thanks, but No Thanks!
    Omertà