Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    That report and corresponding data were from a couple days ago (6/16/21), and pulled from Canadian news sites and health sources.
    Now, after re-checking today, i see some of those same sources saying anywhere from 10 - 15% fully vaccinated. Which is better than 9%, but still WAYYY off the mark.
    Don't you guys want to reach herd immunity up there? At this rate it's going to take you until next year to get to that 35 - 50% herd immunity range.

"We might even let fully vaccinated Americans come visit us this summer." - HAHAHA!!! Thanks, but No Thanks!
    ... I do not know where you get your news source from but next time try an official Gov't of Canada news source.

In Canada, 23,313,174 people (61.34% of the population) have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. 20,263,373 people (53.32% of the population) are partially vaccinated.

COVID-19 vaccination coverage in Canada - Canada.ca

... just like most countries including the USA full vaccination with two shots is still many months away.

• 3,049,801 people (8.02% of the population) are fully vaccinated.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... I do not know where you get your news source from but next time try an official Gov't of Canada news source.

• 3,049,801 people (8.02% of the population) are fully vaccinated.
    He said:
    only 9% of the Canadian population is fully vaccinated

he gave you 1% over your quoted amount! what the hell are you questioning his source for?

you just like to try and point out mistakes... grow up.... 1% is well within the error amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    He said:
    only 9% of the Canadian population is fully vaccinated

he gave you 1% over your quoted amount! what the hell are you questioning his source for?

you just like to try and point out mistakes... grow up.... 1% is well within the error amount.
    ... I am eager to get my 2nd vaccination but I cannot do so yet because it is not yet my turn.

However you try and spin this, 61% of all Canadians have at least some form of protection against COVID.

What gets me is just how ungrateful Canadians are to the USA. We sent you all of this vaccine and I haven't heard a simple "Thank You" from the Canadians on this site.

... I am eager to get my 2nd vaccination but I cannot do so yet because it is not yet my turn.

However you try and spin this, 61% of all Canadians have at least some form of protection against COVID.
    have another toke...

i didn't spin shit..

you were questioning his source ... he said 9% of you frozen brained fools were FULLY VAX'd

you argued and came back 8.02% .... well within the margin of error.

stop being a nit picker ( and there are great treatments to get rid of nits )

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

pathegons found on childrens masks

Group of people took their kids mask to a lab, what they found on them isn't surprising.
    Masks don't work.

Rational Ground – Clear Reasoning on National Policy for COVID-19 >> Dangerous pathogens found on children’s face masks

Pathogens-on-Masks-2.jpg

Re: pathegons found on childrens masks

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty.Harris View Post
    Group of people took their kids mask to a lab, what they found on them isn't surprising.
    Masks don't work.

Rational Ground – Clear Reasoning on National Policy for COVID-19 >> Dangerous pathogens found on children’s face masks

Pathogens-on-Masks-2.jpg
    so not only do the masks NOT block the viri...they are a breeding ground for other deadly shit... yup no thanks haven't/will not wear one.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    What gets me is just how ungrateful Canadians are to the USA. We sent you all of this vaccine and I haven't heard a simple "Thank You" from the Canadians on this site.
    ... the USA did not create COVID vaccines by itself.

Meet the Canadian scientist who paved the way for groundbreaking mRNA COVID vaccines

UBC researcher developed the packaging for the vaccine's payload that delivers it to our cells

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/quirks/jun-...ines-1.6061099

One of the breakout vaccine technologies of this pandemic are the mRNA vaccines developed by Pfizer-BioNtech and Moderna. Those were some of the earliest vaccines out of the gate because of how easy they are to create. They also work incredibly well.

Delivering these vaccines into our bodies would not have been possible without the work of Pieter Cullis, a professor of biochemistry and molecular biology at the University of British Columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    have another toke...

i didn't spin shit..

you were questioning his source ... he said 9% of you frozen brained fools were FULLY VAX'd

you argued and came back 8.02% .... well within the margin of error.

stop being a nit picker ( and there are great treatments to get rid of nits )

... like ignoring your rants!

... the USA did not create COVID vaccines by itself.

Meet the Canadian scientist who paved the way for groundbreaking mRNA COVID vaccines

UBC researcher developed the packaging for the vaccine's payload that delivers it to our cells

One of the breakout vaccine technologies of this pandemic are the mRNA vaccines developed by Pfizer-BioNtech and Moderna. Those were some of the earliest vaccines out of the gate because of how easy they are to create. They also work incredibly well.

Delivering these vaccines into our bodies would not have been possible without the work of Pieter Cullis, a professor of biochemistry and molecular biology at the University of British Columbia.

I can't teach you good manners. That's something your mama should have taught you.

The USA helped Canada out in your time of need. It's common courtesy to say Thank You. Is you dislike of America that strong that you can't even say Thank You?