1. #8451
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,677
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Don't You work on Copiers Made In CHINA?
    Your post makes you look Riduilous

    Guess your fake outrage is meaningless.

    Let's see.....
    Brother Printers and MFP's - Japanese based, with locations in 44 countries. Their only venture in China is sewing machine technology (which I don't service).
    HP products - Made in the USA, and Japan, with some parts coming out of China.
    Konica - Japanese based.
    Lexmark products - were made in the USA, but a few years ago (2016) Lexmark was bought by a Chinese company. Don't work on too many of these.
    Xerox - Made in the USA.
    Ricoh - Japanese based.

    I'm thinking that your statement is based on what you hear from the MSM.
    Your democrat and media overlords have you convinced that we "depend on china" for everything or that "china makes everything for the world". Which isn't True.

    So, yeah, some of the products I work on, might have China in the equation somewhere, but most don't!

    I love the term "fake outrage". It describes you liberals to a T!
    Omertà

  2. #8452
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,158
    Rep Power
    138

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Let's see.....
    Brother Printers and MFP's - Japanese based, with locations in 44 countries. Their only venture in China is sewing machine technology (which I don't service).
    HP products - Made in the USA, and Japan, with some parts coming out of China.
    Konica - Japanese based.
    Lexmark products - were made in the USA, but a few years ago (2016) Lexmark was bought by a Chinese company. Don't work on too many of these.
    Xerox - Made in the USA.
    Ricoh - Japanese based.

    I'm thinking that your statement is based on what you hear from the MSM.
    Your democrat and media overlords have you convinced that we "depend on china" for everything or that "china makes everything for the world". Which isn't True.

    So, yeah, some of the products I work on, might have China in the equation somewhere, but most don't!

    I love the term "fake outrage". It describes you liberals to a T!
    Lets see Wrong AGAIN
    Duh ALL Made In China


    Yep Fake outrage as always

    way to keep the thread on topic

  3. #8453
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,077
    Rep Power
    122

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The Epoch Times is a propaganda site outlawed in China with no way of knowing what it says is true especially about COVID-19.
    China censors its news that's intended for the rest of the world, they had a poor track record last year, only a fool believes what China says regardless of the source.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  4. #8454
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,677
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    CDC Reports 1,200 Cases of a Heart Inflammation Condition After Receiving Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines


    The government agency’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices is holding a meeting on Wednesday to discuss the development of myocarditis or pericarditis in young people, 16- to-24-year-olds primarily, after receiving either of the two mRNA vaccines. The vast majority of the confirmed cases have occurred after receiving the second dose in the vaccine series.

    Mostly young men who otherwise probably would have been fine without getting the vaccine.
    And they say, "BuT tHe VaCcInE iS sAfE".
    Fuck the vaccines.
    Omertà

  5. #8455
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,158
    Rep Power
    138

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    CDC Reports 1,200 Cases of a Heart Inflammation Condition After Receiving Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines


    The government agency’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices is holding a meeting on Wednesday to discuss the development of myocarditis or pericarditis in young people, 16- to-24-year-olds primarily, after receiving either of the two mRNA vaccines. The vast majority of the confirmed cases have occurred after receiving the second dose in the vaccine series.

    Mostly young men who otherwise probably would have been fine without getting the vaccine.
    And they say, "BuT tHe VaCcInE iS sAfE".
    Fuck the vaccines.
    Hilarious you believe any CONSPIRACY theories

    Vaccine Saves Lives

  6. #8456
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,677
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious you believe any CONSPIRACY theories

    Vaccine Saves Lives
    So now the CDC's words are to be considered conspiracy theories? Got it.
    Omertà

  7. #8457
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,677
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Chinese Covid-19 Gene Data That Could Have Aided Pandemic Research Removed From NIH Database

    Chinese researchers directed the U.S. National Institutes of Health (we all know who resides there!) to delete gene sequences of early Covid-19 cases from a key scientific database, raising concerns that scientists studying the origin of the pandemic may lack access to key pieces of information.


    The NIH <--(Fauci's place) confirmed that it deleted the sequences after receiving a request from a Chinese researcher who had submitted them three months earlier. “Submitting investigators hold the rights to their data and can request withdrawal of the data,” the NIH said in a statement.

    LOL!

    Dirty Communist Fucks!
    Doesn't look good for Fauci or his minions either.
    Omertà

  8. #8458
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,158
    Rep Power
    138

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    So now the CDC's words are to be considered conspiracy theories? Got it.
    CDC is the leading Health organization
    unlike your Riduilous comments

    Guess you have time on your hands today working on all that China equipment

  9. #8459
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,158
    Rep Power
    138

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Every death from COVID-19 is avoidable and it is a tragedy when it happens,” Dr. Anthony Fauci said Tuesday, the same day that the White House acknowledged the country would likely fall short of meeting President Joe Biden’s goal of having 70 percent of U.S. adults with at least one dose of the coronavirus vaccine by July 4. The country will need “a few extra weeks” to hit that target, White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients conceded, noting that 70 percent of people ages 30 and older have already gotten at least one shot. The administration is now concentrating on persuading younger Americans between ages 18 and 26 to get inoculated at a similar rate, he said at Tuesday’s briefing, while announcing a new July 4 goal: at least one shot to 70 percent of Americans ages 27 and up.

  10. #8460
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    15,317
    Rep Power
    425

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    A new study finds that lockdown orders didn’t reduce overall mortality, and may have even increased it. We Just Got Even More Proof that Stay-At-Home Orders Lethally Backfired - Foundation for Economic Education

    A new data analysis from Harvard University, Brown University, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation calculates how different employment levels have been impacted during the pandemic to date. New Harvard Data (Accidentally) Reveal How Lockdowns Crushed the Working Class While Leaving Elites Unscathed - Foundation for Economic Education

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here