Page 88 of 1541 FirstFirst ... 387879808182838485868788899091929394959697981381885881088 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And a missed diagnosis that results in a patient death WILL cost the all involved millions in liable for malpractice and possible loss of license. Many insurance companies are already starting fraud investigations of possible falsely used diagnosis codes.
    And this is why more testing should be made available. So doctors can be sure of the diagnosis.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

And a missed diagnosis that results in a patient death WILL cost the all involved millions in liable for malpractice and possible loss of license. Many insurance companies are already starting fraud investigations of possible falsely used diagnosis codes.

"Upcoding is a type of fraud where healthcare providers submit inaccurate billing codes to insurance companies in order to receive inflated reimbursements. These false “current procedural technology” (CPT) submissions indicate that doctors provided patients with treatments that were more complex, costly, and time-consuming than what they actually received. This unlawful scheme is a violation of the False Claims Act (FCA) because it defrauds federal programs including Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare.

Emergency rooms, in particular, are a common site of misrepresentation, and are estimated to cost the U.S. Government an extra $1 billion per year. Further complications may arise with the use of Electronic Health Records (EHR), which can be prone to error and are easier to alter than traditional methods. Moreover, electronic records remove doctors further from the coding process and place it more firmly under the review and control of hospital administrators."
    Upcoding — Health care and Medicare Fraud

lawyers are going to be busy for this one...

if you know someone who is a healthcare professional...
    tell them to take meticulous notes on their day to day duties during the pandemic...
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And this is why more testing should be made available. So doctors can be sure of the diagnosis.
    The problem we are seeing here in Kern County is not a lacking of testing. It is a lack in getting the results back in a timely fashion. The labs that are processing the tests can do between 150 and 200 tests a day combined. They are however receiving between 250 and 400 new tests a day. "An alarming trend continues in the number of pending tests. More than 3,400 people are still waiting for their results." Coronavirus in Kern: Trends show hundreds could test positive in the coming days | KGET 17 I wonder how many other communities are experience the same delays. As it stands, it could be weeks after new infections start to rapidly decline before it will show in test results.

an unregistered covid 19 demonstration in germany ends in arrest....
    (there are so many things wrong with what I just said)

"The death toll from Covid-19 in Germany has been significantly smaller than that experienced by some of its European neighbors. While Germany has reported under 3,600 deaths from the infection, France has recorded more than 17,000 – despite the two countries having roughly 134,000 confirmed cases, according to a Johns Hopkins University tally.
    However, this disparity could be partly explained by different approaches taken by different nations to the crisis, including the decision on who to test. If a country tests only the sickest people, the death rate would seem higher. On the other hand, with a country like Germany which has been mass-testing, it would be lower. Some experts also attribute Germany’s relative success to the fact that it has higher numbers of hospital and ICU beds.

"
    (smaller sample size so death rate looks bigger in relation to group... larger sample size so death rate looks smaller in relation to group)

German court rules blanket ban on demonstrations ‘UNCONSTITUTIONAL’ as Merkel plans easing of Covid-19 restrictions — RT World News

Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    (smaller sample size so death rate looks bigger in relation to group... larger sample size so death rate looks smaller in relation to group)
    Now if you draw conclusions based on the smaller sample size and say that applies to the entire population set... that is considered qualitative analysis... opinion...

but if you draw conclusion based on the larger sample set and say that sample set contained a good cross section of the society... that could be considered quantitave analysis... arguing from the numbers...

how much that would be to do quantitative analysis I don't know... but aggressive testing would shrink the significance of the death toll really fast...

think of it like this... if 4 out of 5 of your family members died... its a tragedy...
    if 4 out of 1,000,000... its bad but you could deal with it and understand the risks...

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Mobile phones & pulsed microwaves:
    Scientist have direct proof mobile phones radiation causes cancer, tumors, affect memory loss, lower sperm count, effect the liver.
    Proof that mobile phone radiation reduces a childs memory an learning ability.

Video length 1:01:29
    htttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BwyDCHf5iCY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BwyDCHf5iCY

The above scientists only talk about the low power personal mobile phone use, they do not talk about high powered cell towers ERP or overlapped standing radiation pattens, or beam forming radiation patterns. There is no mention of cell towers focusing their antennas into a beam to cause focal point heating of body tissue.

Addition:
    Note the section about Bees toward the end of the video.
    Placing a mobile inside a bee hive cause the bees to lose direction an not return to the hive.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 04-19-2020 at 12:59 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    The whole video is available on bitchute, I attempted to watch it and lasted 15 minutes. David Icke is a nutcase.

David Icke's Explosive Interview With London Real - The Video That Youtube Doesn't Want You To See
    I wouldn't say he's a nutcase;I would say he's a lateral thinker.
    Most Copier Technicians (worth their salt) are lateral thinkers, they have to be, otherwise they could not find unusual machine faults an issues.

The introduction of a new concept causes a knowledge void in the brain, which cause people to accept or reject the new idea. Their rejection of the idea is caused from not being able to find any associated thoughts about the new subject material in their memory which makes people feel stupid, and so they first off reject the idea, because people don't like feeling left in the dark looking dumb. Most people lack self-mastership in the most important areas of thier life.

Filling a knowledge void an cutting new synaptic pathways into the long term memory involves a stage process:
    First rejection, second frustration/anger, and finally acceptance.

Any person coming to grips with understanding terminal cancer will relate with the above.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

The problem we are seeing here in Kern County is not a lacking of testing. It is a lack in getting the results back in a timely fashion. The labs that are processing the tests can do between 150 and 200 tests a day combined. They are however receiving between 250 and 400 new tests a day. "An alarming trend continues in the number of pending tests. More than 3,400 people are still waiting for their results." Coronavirus in Kern: Trends show hundreds could test positive in the coming days | KGET 17 I wonder how many other communities are experience the same delays. As it stands, it could be weeks after new infections start to rapidly decline before it will show in test results.
    Abbot Labs ( yup same group that does other quick viral and blood tests) has come out with a 5min test ( 18,000 units a day production) 15 min (25,000) ..6 hr (60,000) ** the 15min & 6hr unit have like models ( non covid) that can be converted easily.. and the upgrades are FREE. These type units are only found in hospitals/Dr offices/Labs.. and they say the high end units are able to test for all other issues that they could before.
    My first diabetes tester was an Abbot home test kit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    Now if you draw conclusions based on the smaller sample size and say that applies to the entire population set... that is considered qualitative analysis... opinion...

but if you draw conclusion based on the larger sample set and say that sample set contained a good cross section of the society... that could be considered quantitave analysis... arguing from the numbers...

how much that would be to do quantitative analysis I don't know... but aggressive testing would shrink the significance of the death toll really fast...

think of it like this... if 4 out of 5 of your family members died... its a tragedy...
    if 4 out of 1,000,000... its bad but you could deal with it and understand the risks...
    True.. It would be nice if they would report for each area.. instead of lumping in a whole county. Where I live they say 127... but you have to REALLY dig to find all are down towards Ft Bragg/Spring Lake. Majority have been older folks in 'Assisted Dying' homes.
    Raleigh area is another spot due to all the travel due to RTP.
    As far as Raleigh.. Most cases came from travel from the EU.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk