Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

The Post notes that the CDC justified its revised mandate by noting that "people who have had their shots and become infected with the delta variant of the coronavirus can harbor large amounts of virus just like unvaccinated people. That means they could become spreaders of the disease...."

So much for the vaccine "protecting you from getting the virus" (as Joe biden said). Looks like vaccinated people are carrying as much of the virus as unvaccinated people. LOL!!!! That's what you call a FAIL!

The Vaccines aren't for healthy people with robust immune systems like me.
    The Vaccines are for people that might otherwise DIE if they caught this, OR ANY, virus! This includes Weak/Old/Frail people, people with immune deficiencies, Fat-asses, and people with underlying/pre-exisiting health problems like Leukemia, COPD, Heart issues, etc.
    Omertà

Thanks for being a Dumbass

Yep you CAN'T fix Stupid

Must be a great tech blame the customer

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    The Post notes that the CDC justified its revised mandate by noting that "people who have had their shots and become infected with the delta variant of the coronavirus can harbor large amounts of virus just like unvaccinated people. That means they could become spreaders of the disease...."

So much for the vaccine "protecting you from getting the virus" (as Joe biden said). Looks like vaccinated people are carrying as much of the virus as unvaccinated people. LOL!!!! That's what you call a FAIL!

The Vaccines aren't for healthy people with robust immune systems like me.
    The Vaccines are for people that might otherwise DIE if they caught this, OR ANY, virus! This includes Weak/Old/Frail people, people with immune deficiencies, Fat-asses, and people with underlying/pre-exisiting health problems like Leukemia, COPD, Heart issues, etc.

As everyone has said from the original deployment of the vaccine. It will NOT prevent you from becoming infected, it will greatly lessen your chances of becoming seriously ill or dying from the virus.
    Please STOP spreading lies. It certainly isn't helping.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    As everyone has said from the original deployment of the vaccine. It will NOT prevent you from becoming infected, it will greatly lessen your chances of becoming seriously ill or dying from the virus.
    Please STOP spreading lies. It certainly isn't helping.
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Ok Zuckerberg!

As I said in my last post (if you would actually read it and comprehend it), Joe Biden told us that the vaccine would "Protect you from Catching Covid"......his words, not mine.
    As I also said in my last post.....the vaccine is for people "who would otherwise DIE from this, OR ANY, virus.".
    So, I'm not "spreading lies" as you say.....just perspective.
    The Vaccines aren't for otherwise healthy people, they are for the weak/frail/old/fat/immune compromised and the data and science back that statement up!
    Omertà

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Ok Zuckerberg!

As I said in my last post (if you would actually read it and comprehend it), Joe Biden told us that the vaccine would "Protect you from Catching Covid"......his words, not mine.
    As I also said in my last post.....the vaccine is for people "who would otherwise DIE from this, OR ANY, virus.".
    So, I'm not "spreading lies" as you say.....just perspective.
    The Vaccines aren't for otherwise healthy people, they are for the weak/frail/old/fat/immune compromised and the data and science back that statement up!

And just when did you start believing Joe Biden? According to you and the other amigos he has dementia.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And just when did you start believing Joe Biden? According to you and the other amigos he has dementia.
    Its not that I believe Joe Biden (or his “stutter” defense), it’s that you said I was spreading lies, when in fact, I was merely quoting the president in that instance.

You can go on believing that masks work (studies and science be damned), and that everyone needs a vaccine (even though the CDC just said vaccinated people still carry the same viral loads as unvaccinated
    people, and we should “PROTECT THE MOST VULNERABLE” {as with every other virus}), and I will go on NOT living in fear of what is now being equated to a “bad flu season”.

Remember, the numbers are being revised DOWN in many states and countries who were, as Dr. Birx said, “being very liberal with the way they counted “Covid Deaths””.
    Surprisingly, CALIFORNIA was the state that made other states analyze and begin to amend their numbers.
    Omertà

Some screwed up Thinking

Take a Vaccine that can save your life

Wear a Mask so you don't spread a deadly airborne disease.

Even a 5 year old can understand that!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Its not that I believe Joe Biden (or his “stutter” defense), it’s that you said I was spreading lies, when in fact, I was merely quoting the president in that instance.

You can go on believing that masks work (studies and science be damned), and that everyone needs a vaccine (even though the CDC just said vaccinated people still carry the same viral loads as unvaccinated
    people, and we should “PROTECT THE MOST VULNERABLE” {as with every other virus}), and I will go on NOT living in fear of what is now being equated to a “bad flu season”.

Remember, the numbers are being revised DOWN in many states and countries who were, as Dr. Birx said, “being very liberal with the way they counted “Covid Deaths””.
    Surprisingly, CALIFORNIA was the state that made other states analyze and begin to amend their numbers.
    What you believe or don't believe is of no consequence to me. Get a vaccine, don't get a vaccine. Whatever floats your boat.
    As everybody knows, the vaccine will NOT prevent you from contracting covid, it will greatly lessen the chance of serious illness or death for everyone who gets it.

I'm not even going to get into your ridiculous mask statement.