Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

FLORIDA DOCTORS THINK RON DESANTIS IS A NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT
    The medical community thinks the governor, who claims everything is fine despite the state being the biggest COVID-19 hot spot in the country, is a clown.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

President Biden ordered 90 days ago a US gov't official intelligence review on the origins of the COVID-19 virus. This review does not take its cues from right wing commentators who are desperate to blame anybody else other than the ex President for his incompetent attempt to slow the spread of the virus in the USA.
    Verbal diarrhea as usual, The World Health Organisation had an enquiry much the same as above, and one conclusion they came to was covid could have entered China within imported frozen meat.

Yeah, I know you can't make this up.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Verbal diarrhea as usual, The World Health Organisation had an enquiry much the same as above, and one conclusion they came to was covid could have entered China within imported frozen meat.

Come on Man we all know it was space aliens
    My pillow guy said so!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post

Statement by President Joe Biden on the Investigation into the Origins of COVID-⁠19

MAY 26, 2021

Statement by President Joe Biden on the Investigation into the Origins of COVID-19 | The White House

"Back in early 2020, when COVID-19 emerged, I called for the CDC to get access to China to learn about the virus so we could fight it more effectively. The failure to get our inspectors on the ground in those early months will always hamper any investigation into the origin of COVID-19.

Nevertheless, shortly after I became President, in March, I had my National Security Advisor task the Intelligence Community to prepare a report on their most up-to-date analysis of the origins of COVID-19, including whether it emerged from human contact with an infected animal or from a laboratory accident. I received that report earlier this month, and asked for additional follow-up. As of today, the U.S. Intelligence Community has “coalesced around two likely scenarios” but has not reached a definitive conclusion on this question. Here is their current position: “while two elements in the IC leans toward the former scenario and one leans more toward the latter – each with low or moderate confidence – the majority of elements do not believe there is sufficient information to assess one to be more likely than the other.”

I have now asked the Intelligence Community to redouble their efforts to collect and analyze information that could bring us closer to a definitive conclusion, and to report back to me in 90 days. As part of that report, I have asked for areas of further inquiry that may be required, including specific questions for China. I have also asked that this effort include work by our National Labs and other agencies of our government to augment the Intelligence Community’s efforts. And I have asked the Intelligence Community to keep Congress fully apprised of its work.

The United States will also keep working with like-minded partners around the world to press China to participate in a full, transparent, evidence-based international investigation and to provide access to all relevant data and evidence."

... diarrhea flows both ways. It would have only taken a 30 second Google search to confirm the statement from President Biden that I was referring to. The report is due in late August.

Microsoft will require vaccinations for U.S. workers, vendors and office visitors

• Microsoft will provide special accommodations to employees with religious opposition or medical conditions that keep them from being vaccinated.
    • Facebook and Google previously said they would require workers to be vaccinated.

Microsoft will require vaccines for US workers, vendors, visitors

... in a new twist, if you want to visit a Microsoft office as a non-employee, you will have to be prepared to display your vaccination status.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    FLORIDA DOCTORS THINK RON DESANTIS IS A NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT
    The medical community thinks the governor, who claims everything is fine despite the state being the biggest COVID-19 hot spot in the country, is a clown.
    I wish he was my governor here in Illinois,It would be a much better place.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    I wish he was my governor here in Illinois,It would be a much better place.
    I'd take him over Gov Pooper here in NC anyday!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Microsoft will require vaccinations for U.S. workers, vendors and office visitors

• Microsoft will provide special accommodations to employees with religious opposition or medical conditions that keep them from being vaccinated.
    • Facebook and Google previously said they would require workers to be vaccinated.

Microsoft will require vaccines for US workers, vendors, visitors

... in a new twist, if you want to visit a Microsoft office as a non-employee, you will have to be prepared to display your vaccination status.

"I support informed consent — which necessitates choice unburdened by coercion!" - Pete Parada

You can bet that these "vaccine mandates" are going to backfire BIG for these corporations.
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    "I support informed consent — which necessitates choice unburdened by coercion!" - Pete Parada

You can bet that these "vaccine mandates" are going to backfire BIG for these corporations.
    Why?

Any business has a right to protect its employees from unvaccinated visitors.

If an employee objects to displaying their vaccination status to an important business customer, I am sure that employer will quickly find someone to take their place.

I always carry my vaccination record with me. It is the size of a credit card.

I have to undergo a personal criminal background check to enter select business customers on a semi regular basis, like a secure airport area. How is this any different?

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Come on Man we all know it was space aliens
    My pillow guy said so!
    Proof in your own words that you need psychiatric treatment. You're losing it.