Page 11 of 1540 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021611115111011 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Not that I agree with the "theory", but China has been known to engage in a little "population control". The One Child Policy is credited with preventing some 400 million births in China, and remained in place until early 2015. In 1983 alone, more than 16 million women and four million men were sterilised, and 14 million women received abortions.
    Assessed by numbers alone, it is said to be by far the most successful population control initiative. Yet it remains deeply controversial, because of the human suffering it has caused.

With 1.4 Billion people in china, it wouldn't surprise me that they might create viruses that would ultimately "help to take out the weak and sickly and Old". If they can eliminate even just 1% of their population (14 Million people) to create some "breathing room", they would see it as a morbid victory.
    UN Agenda 21 & 30

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    UN Agenda 21 & 30
    Non binding

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzoo View Post
    The Ai will do the work
    AI or Artificial Intelligence is already being used.

It has a few hundred years of computations to go before the terrestrial AI god-ware becomes world wide and useful.
    It takes about 15-20 years (24/7) to map one persons nueral brain pattern, to the point where the AI machine(s)
    are able to converse in a question answer human like response in realtime. The current terrestrial machines are slow in realtime neural response. I'm informed it takes around 6 quantum computers to hold a conversation nueral mind-link to nureal computer-link in realtime. The current ability to carry on a conversation is limited to replicating previously recorded conversations and changing the old conversation slightly in a question-answer response back to the human test subject.
    The human subject can easily define the AI topic as becoming repetitive.

The inital mapping phase from the AI computer nueral link can become very uncomfortable for the test subject,as the human mind works on the reverse FM radio capture effect, where by the mind rejects all the strong signals infavour of the very weak signals. The test subjects mind learns to tune into the AI computer nueral signal an becomes entrained on the AI signal, which can became very uncomfortable ...suicidal if the AI entrainment signal is not reduced down in signal strength.

The ultimate goal for the power hungry paraniod delusionistic few is to have a super nueral link AI computer on every continent on earth,nueral mapping every living "soul" from the womb to the tomb. What would be the reason for this you may ask? There is no reason. Machine AI does not equate to the human emotion or logic of reason.

...Theres one major problem with the above. The "soul" doesn't like being trapped to any one specific planetary domain. There are reasons why the universe is bigger than anything the human mind can comprehend,without the mind blacking out.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 02-25-2020 at 10:41 PM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

All of a sudden want to watch the entire Ghost In The Shell series.
    Whatever

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Not that I agree with the "theory", but China has been known to engage in a little "population control". The One Child Policy is credited with preventing some 400 million births in China, and remained in place until early 2015. In 1983 alone, more than 16 million women and four million men were sterilised, and 14 million women received abortions.
    Assessed by numbers alone, it is said to be by far the most successful population control initiative. Yet it remains deeply controversial, because of the human suffering it has caused.

With 1.4 Billion people in china, it wouldn't surprise me that they might create viruses that would ultimately "help to take out the weak and sickly and Old". If they can eliminate even just 1% of their population (14 Million people) to create some "breathing room", they would see it as a morbid victory.
    Re. Personal Morals.
    The truth is as the facts stand....
    I play black and white moral brain tennis with myself daily... Point being, I don't like coming face-to-face with my true self and my humane moral judgement. We are all on a sinking ship. If we don't man the pumps and row together we're all going to go down. Who do we save on the sinking ship first, who lives and who perishes? Technology can lift us all off this sinking ship. But its not being released into the public domain. Why?...

Re. Over population.
    Some of the younger generation in our local area have chosen not to have children... noble in their cause; sad as they reach retirement without children...

I look for solutions to worldly problems with answers daily... My wife says I should stop worrying about everyone else and worry about my own problems...

Last edited by NeoMatrix; 02-26-2020 at 01:58 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

certified scrub 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Re. Personal Morals.
    The truth is as the facts stand....
    I play black and white moral brain tennis with myself daily... Point being, I don't like coming face-to-face with my true self and my humane moral judgement. We are all on a sinking ship. If we don't man the pumps and row together we're all going to go down. Who do we save on the sinking ship first, who lives and who perishes? Technology can lift us all off this sinking ship. But its not being released into the public domain. Why?...

Re. Over population.
    Some of the younger generation in our local area have chosen not to have children... noble in their cause; sad as they reach retirement without children...

I look for solutions to worldly problems with answers daily... My wife says I should stop worrying about everyone else and worry about my own problems...

Technology alone won't have that effect. It is also technology that made nuclear melt down possible, as did oil spill, and cyber bullying.

China is doing what they can to shut down cities, what will the rest of the world do? Because "it will never happen to me" runs heavy in ppls' minds.

This can be a test that tell who truly walk the talk. Virus don't care if you are affluent or is a influencer. You know it's funny, years ago we were more reasonable, but too much reason has become excuses. Too much logic and innovation has become tool for manipulation...

Anyways, not to paint this any darker...

While there could be a malicious theory behind all this. This could be simply been a issue of gamblers overconfidence. They didn't know the odds, they think they could do the study but Completely underestimated the risk.

What I would be interested is why bats? What was so particular they would risk to conduct simulated study...

Dont answer.

Its Batman.

(dark knight rises came out in 2012), one of the patent citation was in 2013, that means interest and work has started along the time line of the trilogy...

THANK YOU HOLLYWOOD!

To quote Carl Jung: “People don't have ideas. Ideas have people.”
    Last edited by jmaister; 02-26-2020 at 05:21 AM.
    Idling colour developers are not healthy developers.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Coronavirus live updates: Americans are warned coronavirus spread is not a matter of if, but when

Number of infected Globally surpasses 80,000.
    Number of deaths nearing 3,000.

The hype about this disease is kind of mind boggling. I understand there's no vaccine and what not, but is it really worth getting so worked up over another "common cold".??
    I was listening to Sanjay Gupta, and he shifted my view of this virus. One thing he said that struck me was, "There are 61 million people infected EVERY YEAR with the Flu virus", and only about 1/10th of 1% (.001) result in death (60 thousand), and it's been that way for a while (decades). The information he cited was gathered between 2010 and now.

If we look back in history we find that there are far more deadly viruses that have infected humans.

*1331 - 1353 = Black Death, Estimates up to 200 Million died, or 30 - 60% of the population of Europe, Asia, and North Africa.

* Small Pox wiped out almost 70% of the Native Americans (no actual number given).

* The Flu Pandemic of 1918 claimed anywhere from 40 - 100 Million lives.

* Since 1981, an estimated 30 million people have died from HIV/AIDS.

* 1957 - 1958 Claimed the lives of 2 Million during the Asian Flu Epidemic.

List of epidemics - Wikipedia

certified scrub 500+ Posts

Coronavirus live updates: Americans are warned coronavirus spread is not a matter of if, but when

Number of infected Globally surpasses 80,000.
    Number of deaths nearing 3,000.

The hype about this disease is kind of mind boggling. I understand there's no vaccine and what not, but is it really worth getting so worked up over another "common cold".??
    I was listening to Sanjay Gupta, and he shifted my view of this virus. One thing he said that struck me was, "There are 61 million people infected EVERY YEAR with the Flu virus", and only about 1/10th of 1% (.001) result in death (60 thousand), and it's been that way for a while (decades). The information he cited was gathered between 2010 and now.

If we look back in history we find that there are far more deadly viruses that have infected humans.

*1331 - 1353 = Black Death, Estimates up to 200 Million died, or 30 - 60% of the population of Europe, Asia, and North Africa.

* Small Pox wiped out almost 70% of the Native Americans (no actual number given).

* The Flu Pandemic of 1918 claimed anywhere from 40 - 100 Million lives.

* Since 1981, an estimated 30 million people have died from HIV/AIDS.

* 1957 - 1958 Claimed the lives of 2 Million during the Asian Flu Epidemic.

List of epidemics - Wikipedia
    Mmmmm... There something wrong with that point of view.

Its only 80,000, psssh. Weak virus, whatever! Go home and be a real virus.

Black death man, that's the real thing.

Life and its inevitable nature that we suffer and die, why even try. I'd like to see what he says should he encounters it. Anyone can be a hero behind a screen. I understand one shouldnt panic about it, but to not take this seriously is wrong as well.

Its Only 80,000 because of global awareness with Authorities getting involved. Don't forget that.
    Unless you dont want intervention?

Ok, the 61 million infected every year. Right, that's with known common flu. I dont want another set of number to add on to that. This is NOT TINKERBELL, or Beetlejuice. This is not that monster if you dont think about it goes away, doesnt work that way.

I wouldnt consider this as hype. If in the 1950's there was this technology and this amount of intervention, it wouldnt have been 2 millions lost.

As to the "hype," what did you expect, social media brah.

Also if you want to talk about wrongfully hyped.

Kobe's Memorial video everywhere(wondering if those videos wer monetized) and then his signature shoe price jumped 250% on ebay...
    Last edited by jmaister; 02-27-2020 at 01:56 AM. Reason: i really cant write...editing editing editing
    Idling colour developers are not healthy developers.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmaister View Post
    Black death man, that's the real thing.
    Was the real thing. It is easily treatable if caught early. It is a bacteria and susceptible to treatment with antibiotics. Back in the Middle Ages they did not have antibiotics. It is carried by rats and other rodents such as ground squirrels. The vector is fleas. Control the rodent population or the fleas and you prevent the disease. At one time Caliente, CA, a small community about 25 to 30 miles east of Bakersfield saw 1 to 3 cases every years until the county started an aggressive program of night time aerial spraying to control the fleas.