Page 48 of 1540 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758981485481048 ... LastLast
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Ok here is the thing. Seems like 5G rollout and the virus epicenters follow to close for reason...
    The cruse ships recently got 5G...
    Could the powers to be be frying us with electromagnetic radiation?
    This thing could be more airborne that ever imagined!

Could be that 21M people in china knows this and ditched there phones?
    Or are there 21M missing?
    You are quite with in your reasons to hypothisize the above scenerio.
    I know the 5G RF signals operate at much higher frequencies.
    5G cell phone towers have to be physically packed tighter together to link/mesh their operation relay signals.
    Those over lapping RF fields can produce a standing wave at the tower RF feild intersection of two or more towers.
    Would you like a high power RF standing wave signal intersected an sitting above your childs room 24/7?

The current cell towers are already causing calcium fluctuation lines in peoples finger nails at present.
    Similar calcium fluctuations in the cerebellum or the forehead of some people. Some people suffer large calcium divots in their finger nails according to RF power level used.
    Some people hear calcium fluctuation in the cochlea bones of the inner ear causing ringing(tinnitis)or rumbling noise in their ears.
    Then you have other affects like the galvic skin responce to cause other audiable sensations.

2.4Ghz is the standard microwave oven frequency that heats water and cooks food. Any radiation effect can upset the thyriod causing dietry food digestion issues, which strip important minerals from the body. Big problem if your body becomes devoid of vital minerals and essential vitamins.

Microwave ovens are harmless when used to cook food. There is generally nothing in microwave oven cooking that can harm you. If the microwave is leeking RF then have it fixed or buy a new oven.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 03-31-2020 at 11:20 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Ok here is the thing. Seems like 5G rollout and the virus epicenters follow to close for reason...
    The cruse ships recently got 5G...
    Could the powers to be be frying us with electromagnetic radiation?
    This thing could be more airborne that ever imagined!

Could be that 21M people in china knows this and ditched there phones?
    Or are there 21M missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    You are quite with in your reasons to hypothisize the above scenerio.
    I know the 5G RF signals operate at much higher frequencies.
    5G cell phone towers have to be physically packed tighter together to link/mesh their operation relay signals.
    Those over lapping RF fields can produce a standing wave at the tower RF feild intersection of two or more towers.
    Would you like a high power RF standing wave signal intersected an sitting above your childs room 24/7?

The current cell towers are already causing calcium fluctuation lines in peoples finger nails at present.
    Similar calcium fluctuations in the cerebellum or the forehead of some people. Some people suffer large calcium divots in their finger nails according to RF power level used.
    Some people hear calcium fluctuation in the cochlea bones of the inner ear causing ringing(tinnitis)or rumbling noise in their ears.
    Then you have other affects like the galvic skin responce to cause other audiable sensations.

2.4Ghz is the standard microwave oven frequency that heats water and cooks food. Any radiation effect can upset the thyriod causing dietry food digestion issues, which strip important minerals from the body. Big problem if your body becomes devoid of vital minerals and essential vitamins.

Microwave ovens are harmless when used to cook food. There is generally nothing in microwave oven cooking that can harm you. If the microwave is leeking RF then have it fixed or buy a new oven.
    5G may have just recently started to roll out for cellular service but it has been in use for home and office wireless for quite some time. If you are going to have a problem with 5G you would be having it from the 5G transceiver in your computer that is 2 feet away than from a cellular tower.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

I thought NanNan's pork was to HELP the employees?

Leaked audio: How already-failing Kennedy Center got $25m in virus bill, KNEW it wouldn’t go to employees

The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C., received $25 million from the massive coronavirus relief bill, thanks in large part to Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
    The drawback is that the Kennedy Center furloughed all 96 members of the National Symphony Orchestra, with the announcement coming in an email soon after the bill was signed into law.
    “The Covid-19 Advisory Committee was broadsided today during our conversation with [Kennedy Center President] Deborah Rutter,” the email reportedly read. “Ms. Rutter abruptly informed us today that the last paycheck for all musicians and librarians will be April 3 and that we will not be paid again until the Center reopens.”
    Leaked audio of a reported March 26 conference call with Rutter shared online by OANN’s Jack Posobiec reflects that the Kennedy Center’s lobbyist was working with “appropriators” on Capital Hill to help secure the money.
    “We are really grateful for this $25 million, but I will tell you that it does not keep us whole,” Rutter says on the call. “In fact, the language that Tracy [Henke] worked so closely with all the appropriators on was clear that we needed this just to be able to reopen.”

“Fortunately, Tracy has really great relationships on the Hill,” she added. “We have fantastic support from board leadership and all of those relationships and savvy, I will say, is what brought us that $25 million.”
    Tracy is an apparent reference to former Senate legislative aide Trace Henke, Vice President of Government Relations.
    In light of all the criticism the center has received for laying off the musicians, Rutter went the extra mile to stress that the money received “does not keep us whole.”
    According to Rutter, the Kennedy Center was set to run out of cash on May 15, and she defended the decision to grant them the largess.
    “Some of you are probably aware of the fact that we are now, uh, the target for a lot of unhappy people who believe that we are taking the money away from sick people. In the case of a stimulus bill, it is to try to continue to do business, and to stimulate the economy in the future,” Rutter said. “In this case, this funding is pretty prescriptive in that it says ‘you need to do this for operational expenses so that you can open up again after this, uh, uh, closure — this period of time, this closure.’”
    “What’s different from previous funding from the federal government is that it will allow us to pay for things that the federal appropriation generally doesn’t — so in this case it will be able to be used for operational expenses, like what it takes … to be able to make sure that the building is open and ready for programming and activity, after, when we can reopen,” she continued.

Rutter appeared to also defend the decision not to pay musicians, stressing that the “$25 million does not allow us to maintain our current structure.”
    She also let it be known that they were asking for $10 million more than what was received, as Rutter explained that barring any changes, they’d be “out of cash on May 15.”
    “With no changes, assuming we could even open on May 15, we would have no cash to do the work moving forward,” she explained. “We extended that cash flow all the way through Sept. 30, and we would be in arrears to the tune of $32 million. So again, with the $25 million, and doing nothing, we still would be out $32 million. That is actually sort of why we were asking, initially, for $35 million from the federal government.”
    At one point in the call, someone asked if employees could donate a portion of their paychecks to prevent layoffs and furloughs — it’s worth noting that Rutter suspended her $1.2 million salary during the crisis.
    Rutter dismissed the idea, saying it would not achieve the amount needed — weekly payroll for the furloughed musicians is reportedly $400,000.

Touting the unemployment benefits in the stimulus package, she suggested it may be more beneficial to the musicians to be laid off.
    “The more we are learning about the unemployment benefits, it is clear that in some cases it’s really going to be more valuable for individuals to be furloughed so they can collect unemployment instead of contributing back,” Rutter said.
    For the record, President Trump was supportive of the Kennedy Center getting the funding.

“I’m a fan of that,” Trump said. “I haven’t spent time there because I’m far too busy. I’d love to go there evenings, but I’m too busy doing things.”
    “The Kennedy Center, they do a beautiful job, an incredible job,” he added.

JackPosobiec: "AUDIO: Kennedy Center Concall"

Andrew Cuomo faces lawsuit over coronavirus ‘stay at home’ order

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) is facing a federal lawsuit over the drastic coronavirus-related restrictions imposed on residents statewide, according to the Washington Examiner.
    A lawyer from Brooklyn is suing Cuomo for allegedly infringing on his First Amendment right to practice his Jewish faith, the New York Post reported. An attorney for plaintiff Lee Nigen warned of “precedents with horrifying consequences” in a complaint filed Friday against Cuomo and the state of New York.
    “Clearly, there is a grave public health emergency in New York. We understand that,” Norm Pattis, Nigen’s attorney, said in a written statement, according to the Post. “But lawful process matters and emergency orders of this sort, if left unchallenged, will evolve into precedents with horrifying consequences.”
    Cuomo sued over coronavirus orders

Gov. Cuomo issued “stay at home” orders earlier this month that basically amounted to the sweeping “shelter in place” restrictions previously seen elsewhere, but which did not use that precise terminology. The measures require all businesses except those considered “essential” by public officials to close and also institute a ban on large public gatherings.
    While the Democrat has received plenty of glowing media coverage for his candid daily briefings, his state’s “social distancing” limitations have prompted an outcry from residents worried about disruptions to the economy and the potential erosion of their civil liberties. In the lawsuit, Nigen’s attorney complained that Cuomo’s directives threatened his client’s right to practice his faith and meet freely with clients, family, friends, and “like-minded people.”
    “Mr. Cuomo’s threat that his directives will be enforced by law enforcement cause Mr. Nigen to fear arrest if he attempts to travel for any other purpose other than getting medical attention or obtaining groceries, thus impermissibly chilling his exercise of his constitutional rights to travel,” his attorney said in the lawsuit, according to the Examiner.
    New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has received less fawning coverage than Cuomo, but he has prompted plenty of alarm with his own sweeping coronavirus edicts. De Blasio threatened Sunday to permanently close synagogues and churches that do not obey social distancing rules, according to Fox News.
    Escape from New York

Cuomo has not issued travel restrictions within New York, despite the rather far-reaching incursions he has already made on the freedom of his state’s residents. President Trump threatened to impose a quarantine on the New York tri-state area this weekend, prompting a barbed reply from Gov. Cuomo, but Trump later walked the idea back.
    Instead, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel advisory for the area. New York state and the New York City metro area represent the epicenter of the American outbreak with more than 1,200 deaths as of 6 p.m. Monday — an increase of 300 from just the morning before, according to The New York Times.
    As the death toll climbs in the Empire State, New Yorkers fleeing the region have faced serious backlash. Rhode Island’s governor agreed to revise a new policy targeting drivers with New York license plates after Cuomo threatened to sue. Rhode Island will instead now stop all out-of-staters at the border, according to NBC News.

Listen to the lies from Mad Cow Maddow! TDS Queen!

Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    5G may have just recently started to roll out for cellular service but it has been in use for home and office wireless for quite some time. If you are going to have a problem with 5G you would be having it from the 5G transceiver in your computer that is 2 feet away than from a cellular tower.
    To get higher frequencies to transmit the same distance as previous tech the transmission power needs to be much higher.
    So high that if will damage living cells.

Remember ZA struggled to roll out 4G because the 3G towers was just to far from each other to use the existing infrastructure.
    The coverage was as shotty as Swiss cheese until they figured out to boost the transmission power.
    I got a tumor behind my right ear from a LG cellphone i used for a year. Thing is still there and does become sensitive in cold weather or when using a cellphone against my ear.
    Only use in-ears now or my left ear to use my phone. Go and look for the disclaimers on the device you are using.
    This stuff is real dangerous and 5G at 3.6GHz even more so.
    Whatever

To get higher frequencies to transmit the same distance as previous tech the transmission power needs to be much higher.
    So high that if will damage living cells.

Remember ZA struggled to roll out 4G because the 3G towers was just to far from each other to use the existing infrastructure.
    The coverage was as shotty as Swiss cheese until they figured out to boost the transmission power.
    I got a tumor behind my right ear from a LG cellphone i used for a year. Thing is still there and does become sensitive in cold weather or when using a cellphone against my ear.
    Only use in-ears now or my left ear to use my phone. Go and look for the disclaimers on the device you are using.
    This stuff is real dangerous and 5G at 3.6GHz even more so.
    I was working inside the SMA ( Spectrum Management Authority) and was talking to the radio technical officers about mobile phones.
    They said "we will not use them near our person". "We carry a mobile phone for work with us,but we put them in the glove box of the car away from our body." The officer said" in a few years you are going to see people with ear cancer and heart problems from RF radiation caused by mobile phones."
    They said "use a mobile phone for text messaging if you have too, but try and keep it away from your body."

The above is straight from the gov't radio spectrum authority horses mouth....

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Interesting thoughts from Jon Taffer from the hit TV series, Bar Rescue on how difficult it is going to be for bar/ restaurant/ entertainment venues with max seating capacities to make a profit when they eventually are permitted to re-open.

'''Bar Rescue''' host Jon Taffer: Restaurants will face new challenges no one is talking about | Fox News

Short story, if social distancing remains in place there will be less available tables or chairs in the same space driving less revenue per square foot or higher prices.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Interesting thoughts from Jon Taffer from the hit TV series, Bar Rescue on how difficult it is going to be for bar/ restaurant/ entertainment venues with max seating capacities to make a profit when they eventually are permitted to re-open.

'''Bar Rescue''' host Jon Taffer: Restaurants will face new challenges no one is talking about | Fox News

Short story, if social distancing remains in place there will be less available tables or chairs in the same space driving less revenue per square foot or higher prices.

Irrational logic....

Half the available seating in the resturant would equate to requiring half the staff, half the required food supplies, half the time phase and proprietory over heads for business maintenance. Except for building rental verses building ownership of coarse.

It would be nearly the same profit margin for a fully staffed business. How would business run at a loss? Daily profit would be down, but business would be making the same profit margin, just not double the mass daily amount. I can't see how a resturaunt business would be going backwards with any significant loss.

When patronage increases once again,then the resturaunt would add more tables, staff and supplies once again. More lump sum daily profit would return. Monetary greed income would be back to normal.

Business should be welcoming the holiday phase they're experiencing at present. Pleasant and peaceful is how life should be....

just my 5 cents worth....

Complete and udder Failure of the Trump Administration to manage this crisis. The medical supply chain needs to under the control of the Federal Government.