Page 62 of 1541 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465666768697071721121625621062 ... LastLast

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    [/B]
    What's wrong with you? [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    Whats wrong with You!
    You can use Google can't You.
    Sorry you don't like the real news.
    I didn't write it. Buddy
    Guess you should be mad at the AH saying it's a miracle.
    The guy with No knowledge of Medicine or science.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

[QUOTE=slimslob;1431188]
    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post

There are lots of companies working "a cure" for COVID-19. Right now the only effective treatment for severe cases is hydroxychloroquine in conjunction with zinc.

Save lives now instead of waiting for something that may not work.
    Covid-19 causes fluid in the lungs an the patient drowns.
    I'm no medical expert but I was thinking along the same lines removing the lung fluid with chelates ( metals).

Say something like:
    A disinfectant (sodium hypochlorite) with a metal(say iron,nickle,chromium,sodium-phosphate) that may assist in stripping an electron off the fluid(heavy water) inside the patients lungs an turn the heavy water(H4O)into normal water(H2O) so it can be expired.

I have experimented with similar DIY antibiotics, but I'm not a medical expert so DON'T try this at home...

Again for those google searching, DON'T try this at home...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Wow, a Daily Beast article? Really? Now you're just showing off how liberal and brain-dead you are!
    Are you really that fuckin deranged that when someone puts up positive information (that is globally agreed upon), you have to "nay-say" it by posting some misleading bullshit like this!?!?
    Is it because people are agreeing with Our President about something he's been touting for a while??? Does that just Piss you Off, that someone could agree with him??

Are you trying to confuse people by posting a HUGE and VERY MISLEADING HEADLINE about a serious Virus!!??

The ARTICLE that was written in this certain magazine didn't meet the MAGAZINE'S "STANDARD".
    “ISAC shares the concerns regarding the above article published recently in the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents (IJAA). The ISAC Board believes the article does not meet the Society’s expected standard, especially relating to the lack of better explanations of the inclusion criteria and the triage of patients to ensure patient safety,” Simply put....there was information missing in the article and they don't like it.

They are NOT saying that using Hydroxychloroquine for Covid didn't meet a certain standard (the global community is in agreement that CHLOROQUINE with ZINC is THE BEST TREATMENT OUT THERE).

What's wrong with you?

It is far from "globally agreed upon". Saying things like this is no different than calling it completely false.
    The drug has promise, but, according to the studies I have read, it seems to help only those who are mildly affected by Covid-19 by increasing recovery time moderately.

Quote Originally Posted by 20 year tech View Post
    Why the fuck are they testing tigers ?
    Better still ask the question, why is the bug crossing the species barrier?
    It proves the Covid bug is not from one natural set of evolving proteins.
    If the bug evolved naturally over time, it would target only one specific species.

I know there are other viral bugs that have crossed over, but these have taken years not weeks to evolve.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Covid-19 causes fluid in the lungs an the patient drowns.
    I'm no medical expert but I was thinking along the same lines removing the lung fluid with chelates ( metals).

Say something like:
    A disinfectant (sodium hypochlorite) with a metal(say iron,nickle,chromium,sodium-phosphate) that may assist in stripping an electron off the fluid(heavy water) inside the patients lungs an turn the heavy water(H4O)into normal water(H2O) so it can be expired.

I have experimented with similar DIY antibiotics, but I'm not a medical expert so DON'T try this at home...

Again for those google searching, DON'T try this at home...
    Sounds very similar to emphysema except emphysema progresses much slower.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Sounds very similar to emphysema except emphysema progresses much slower.
    (Cross post from Fact Watch Forum...)

Re.Covid-19 causes drowning:
    If you haven't seen it already on facebook, you like to watch the following video. Please share it far and wide.

htttps//m.youtube.com/watch?v=4J0d59dd-qM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4J0d59dd-qM

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Michigan Democrat With Coronavirus Credits Trump With Saving Her Life: ‘I Do Thank Him For That’ | The Daily Wire

If Trump wasn’t touting hydroxychloroquine, she wouldn’t have asked her doctor for it.
    Rep. Karen Whitsett (Detroit) “said she started taking hydroxychloroquine on March 31, prescribed by her doctor, after both she and her husband sought treatment for a range of symptoms on March 18,” The Detroit Free Press reported. “‘It was less than two hours’ before she started to feel relief, said Whitsett, who had experienced shortness of breath, swollen lymph nodes, and what felt like a sinus infection.”
    Omertΰ

The president and his acolytes have continued to push the drug, contradicting the vast majority of medical professionals and, at times, making outright false statements about the drug being approved for coronavirus patients. After erroneously claiming last month that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had green-lit hydroxychloroquine treatment, the president doubled-down on that claim Sunday.

“As you know, they’ve approved it, they gave it a rapid approval,” Trump said.

In fact, the FDA merely issued a limited Emergency Use Authorization to distribute the drug from the national stockpile and explicitly stated that “Chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate are not FDA-approved for treatment of COVID-19.”

Trump Has ‘Financial Interest’ in Hydroxychloroquine Manufacturer: NYT

Major Producer of Hydroxychloroquine Once Paid Michael Cohen Hefty Sum for Access to Trump

Dont know if its too soon to tel but its the first time that there are 2 consecutive days of lower numbers in the daily global infection rate.
    Could it be the peak of the first wave?
    Whatever