Page 76 of 1541 FirstFirst ... 266667686970717273747576777879808182838485861261765761076 ... LastLast
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20 year tech's Avatar

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

For the CTN folks I am not sleeping like I used to since being furloughed. not to worry friends I still sleep but faith helps many folks.faith spirits on here is an opera singer doing what he can to raise spirits to an empty chapel. stay healthy brothers and sisters. hope the link is ok

YouTube

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20 year tech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 20 year tech View Post
    For the CTN folks I am not sleeping like I used to since being furloughed. not to worry friends I still sleep but faith helps many folks.faith spirits on here is an opera singer doing what he can to raise spirits to an empty chapel. stay healthy brothers and sisters. hope the link is ok

YouTube
    forgot to say happy easter or passover !!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    "Winston Churchill said, 'Now, this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end, but it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning,'" New York Governor Cuomo said Saturday in his briefing. "I think that's a fair statement of where we are now."

Trump wants to reopen country soon. But power really lies with governors - CNNPolitics

Cuomo says he wants New York 'to reopen as soon as possible' | TheHill

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) said Sunday that he wants New York to reopen non-essential businesses and public places "as soon as possible."
    “People want to get on with their lives, people want to get out of the house, [they've got] cabin fever," the governor said Sunday.
    "We need the economy working, people need a paycheck, life has to function. When do we reopen?” Cuomo continued. “Look, the answer is we want to reopen as soon as possible. Everyone does on a societal level; everyone does on a personal level.”

It seems President Trump isn't the only one who wants the country reopened Soon.
    Omertà

Papa said there would be days like this....
    gotta urt.jpg
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

How doctors and nurses feel today...
    essential.jpg

you get the idea...

truthtold.jpg

A recently published study from the University of Southampton estimated that the global outbreak of the coronavirus could have been dramatically reduced had China’s communist government acted sooner.
    The research found “that if interventions in China could have been conducted one week, two weeks, or three weeks earlier, cases could have been reduced by 66 percent, 86 percent and 95 percent respectively – significantly limiting the geographical spread of the disease.”

China Failed the entire world. But does that really surprise anyone?
    Omertà

I cann't believe it...

those dirty rotten scoundrels...

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    A recently published study from the University of Southampton estimated that the global outbreak of the coronavirus could have been dramatically reduced had China’s communist government acted sooner.
    The research found “that if interventions in China could have been conducted one week, two weeks, or three weeks earlier, cases could have been reduced by 66 percent, 86 percent and 95 percent respectively – significantly limiting the geographical spread of the disease.”

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post

Well, by looking at just numbers, it seems the US is faring the worst by far of keeping the spread of the virus in check. We may be the most powerful nation on the planet, but we really suck at following the simple procedures (quarantine-hand washing-distancing) required to get a hold of this thing. It's sad.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    Well, by looking at just numbers, it seems the US is faring the worst by far of keeping the spread of the virus in check. We may be the most powerful nation on the planet, but we really suck at following the simple procedures required to get a hold of this thing. It's sad.
    By looking at "just numbers" you may be fooled.
    It's safe to assume that with China's population being 4 times larger than America's (and being crammed together in densely populated areas the way they are) that they should have AT LEAST double our numbers and maybe Up To 4 Times as many cases as the U.S. But as we know, the Chi-Comms have lied to the world and their inaction and cover-ups have devastated the global community.

You also have to look for that "selective journalism" from the MSM.
    For Example: Take these two CNN stories, one says that "We have the highest number of deaths in the world", the other article States "U.S. doing far fewer tests than any other country".
    Let's take a look at these....

Why the US has the world's highest number of Covid-19 deaths - CNN
    The US now has the world's highest number of deaths from Covid-19, with at least 21,692 losing their lives to the virus as of Sunday afternoon. Americans will continue to die in large numbers until our country mounts a coherent response to the epidemic. President Donald Trump has failed. The US still lacks even a basic plan for controlling the epidemic and restarting the economy. - Notice that they use "actual number of deaths" to give the appearance that it is deadlier here in America than anywhere else in the world.

Now the "flip-side":
    Trump says more than 2 million coronavirus tests have been done in the US, and claims mass testing not needed - CNNPolitics
    The President has been celebrating the growing number of coronavirus tests conducted in the US as a victory since the US surpassed South Korea last month as the country with the highest number of tests administered. However, compared to South Korea, the US has conducted far fewer tests per capita given the US population is more than six times larger than South Korea's. - Notice that they use "Per capita numbers" in this article to make it seem like the U.S. is lagging behind the rest of the world in testing.

So, if we use "per capita" for number of deaths, Guess What!?!? We no longer have the "highest number of deaths from covid".......weird huh?
    If we use "Actual Number of tests"..........Guess What..!? Holy Shit, now we have the "highest number of tests conducted in the world". Weird Right?
    Also, notice their Dislike for Our President in each article.

The media has been a HUUUUUGE problem when it comes to misinformation, and fear-mongering, and outright lies.
    Omertà