Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

[QUOTE=skynet;1480175]
    Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post

Italian Government to Investigate Nursing Homes on Manslaughter Charges after Coronavirus Deaths

YouTube

Russian coronavirus response team disinfects nursing home near Bergamo

YouTube
    Haha Russiahelps Italy,they kept that one quiet in the EU loving UK press.

they also showed here, the Russian military chemists (?) who disinfect the nursing homes, keep in mind that Bergamo is 50km from Milan, where I am, there are those who say they were here on a preventive basis to examine the virus in first person, but this is only a rumor, although I actually think that to go around spraying that stuff with the suit we could do it too!as far as mattarella is concerned, it DOES NOT REPRESENT ME!... it has not even been voted by the people, they have chosen it from the system.personally I don't like him, he is colluded, and I hope he will die soon
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

THE DEAD OF BERGAMO, dear friends, all of you will certainly have seen on TV in Italy in Bergamo, the military trucks, lined up full of funeral coffins, it almost seemed that everyone in Bergamo was now dead!I shoot you this video, which is an interview with an owner of a funeral home.basically, he says that a few weeks earlier, the state or the mayor, did close all the funeral home in bergamo, what happened?it happened that all the coffins were piled up, think these infamous! to further increase the number of deaths, they showed on TV images of a gym full of coffins, which then attentive eyes discovered that they were images of the coffins of the illegal African immigrants who drowned in lampedusa in sicily in 2015 !!!well! Let's go back to the discussion: the coffins, as many of you know, have a valve inside the lid that during the rotting of the corpse discharges the gases under pressure inside the coffin, therefore these accumulated coffins have started to stink heavily! and consequently they could no longer be transported by normal funeral wagons (you know when you return from vacation, and the power has gone, and in the refrigerator was there meat? throw away the fridge!)and here is the reason for transportation with military trucks

YouTube
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

C’mon CDC, make up your minds!!

CDC Revises Guidance, Says Coronavirus ‘Does Not Spread Easily’ Over Contaminated Surfaces | The Daily Wire

Now saying that the virus doesn’t really spread by touching contaminated surfaces!
    Which is good news!
    Now we just have to make sure no one spits into our mouths.
    Omertà

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post

CDC Revises Guidance, Says Coronavirus ‘Does Not Spread Easily’ Over Contaminated Surfaces | The Daily Wire

Now saying that the virus doesn’t really spread by touching contaminated surfaces!
    Which is good news!
    i don't trust the cdc .. nor the WHO they are in this to keep us under and scared.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

Lol. Damn, no more slobbery girlfriends.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Which is good news!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    i don't trust the cdc .. nor the WHO they are in this to keep us under and scared.
    One thing to remember on this, it is the same CDC that has not been 100% truthful with us so far. They could now be saying this to get us to be less cautious as communities start to open back up. Their purpose could be more to cause a sharp rise in new infections so that they can put us back in lock down and further destroy our economy.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Their purpose could be more to cause a sharp rise in new infections so that they can put us back in lock down and further destroy our economy.
    I have to ask, what would be the endgame in that? CDC is a government agency.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    I have to ask, what would be the endgame in that? CDC is a government agency.

Exactly!!!! There obviously isn't much thought put into these tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. But if it comforts them, whatever.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

Hey now, don't be busting on my well designed tin foil hat. I need it to keep the aliens from using their X13 illudium fuel space modulators on me (old Marvin the martian reference).
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

MOST states have a LAW against adults being out in public with masks on.... and if you carry (open or concealed) while wearing a mask YOU CAN/WILL go to jail.
    Masks also make it almost impossible for 'facial recognition' software to identify you.
    Mask Mandate Backfires as Violent Thieves Take Full Advantage

For residents panicking over a viral disease circling the globe and hoping for stricter government intervention, California’s Orange County answered their prayers.
    Unfortunately for those living in the county, the mandate requiring many people to wear a face mask has also been a stroke of luck for criminals, some of whom may have been recently released in an attempt to thin crowded jails.

The Orange County Board of Supervisors originally voted late last month to institute the mandate, which took effect on April 24, according to The Orange County Register.
    The rule requires many retail workers who have close contact with the public to wear a face covering.
    Under the order, cashiers, gas station attendants, waiters and others must wear a mask, KCBS-TV reported.

While the order applies to workers within Orange County, certain cities in the county have enacted even stricter measures, with some requiring all residents and visitors to cover their faces.
    Needless to say, the anonymizing accessories are now a common sight in the area.

This may be why a Santa Ana gas station clerk wasn’t alarmed when a man in a face mask and high-visibility vest strolled into his convenience store at around 2 a.m. on May 8.
    Accompanied by another man in a safety yellow vest but with no mask, the pair of potential customers could have been returning from a job site or a factory.

Any theories about the two men’s professional lives were instantly shattered when the maskless man pulled out a pistol and pointed it directly at the cashier.
    The other thief quickly cleaned the store’s register of cash.
    “It’s horrible,” store owner Elias Khawan told KCBS.

“I mean, I know we have to take certain measures because of what’s happening with COVID-19, but it’s the perfect script or manual for a robber — the mask, the sunshade and a hoodie. You don’t know who’s coming, who’s walking in.”
    The threat of violent robberies is causing Khawan more than just what thieves are able to pry from his cash box.

To better safeguard his employees and property, the owner recently cut his convenience store’s hours.
    Now instead of offering weary travelers snacks and other essentials all night long, Khawan will close his doors two hours before midnight.

The move may keep his nerves at ease, but the measure is costly — the lean hours have shriveled his bottom line by 25 percent.
    Khawan isn’t alone in dealing with the inevitable fallout from government action, either. Last month, a masked criminal robbed a nearby doughnut shop. Although he cleared two cash registers, his face covering virtually guaranteed anonymity.
    According to KCBS, Santa Ana police confirmed Thursday that the city’s robberies have indeed increased by a whopping 50 percent during the lockdown.
    While it’s unclear exactly what factors are behind the shocking jump in crime, authorities have speculated that mass inmate releases (in Orange County, nearly 1,000 were released from jails in March over fear of a potential viral outbreak) could be a contributing factor.
    Right now, it appears the widespread use of masks is giving criminals an easy way to avoid detection and continue their illicit careers.

SO I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN... IF YOU WEAR A MASK.. FOR WHAT EVER REASON ( FEAR - CONFORMITY ) YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SCARED LIL SHEEP. -=IF=- YOU TAKE OFFENSE WITH MY VIEWS.. PLEASE BLOCK ME NOW... YOU AREN'T A TRUE AMERICAN... YOU ARE A TOOL OF THE GOVERNMENT.. AND FRANKLY I DON'T NEED/WANT YOU TO LIKE/FOLLOW ME.