Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    I don't think that's the point he was making..The media decides what you will see and they feel the racial protests are gonna get better ratings so they dump covid reporting, and stupid ass people start gathering in large numbers again protesting.
    It has nothing to so with ratings. It is based entirely on the political agenda they wish to push.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    It has nothing to so with ratings. It is based entirely on the political agenda they wish to push.

You will have to be more specific on who "they" are.
    Is it Soros? Gates? The WHO? The CDC? Aliens? You can't seem to settle on whos agenda it really is.
    Please, pick a conspiracy theory!!!!!!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You will have to be more specific on who "they" are.
    Is it Soros? Gates? The WHO? The CDC? Aliens? You can't seem to settle on whos agenda it really is.
    Please, pick a conspiracy theory!!!!!!
    NWO.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    NWO.
    The National Wrestling Organization? Oh no!!!! Not them. Please say it ain't so!!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

I had a dr appointment in midtown manhattan yesterday and got there very early as i cant figure what driving is with the new norm.
    I took the subway ride from right outside manhattan where i parked, and there were a lot of young,mostly protesters on the subway carrying signs n such.
    Walking thru the city it was still a ghoustown and you could see places putting up plywood to keep looters and the dirtbags who want to make
    trouble..
    It was really sad....I passed one mexican resturant who had a sign that they would be giving away free meals at select time,twice a day..
    Areally noble gesture and then thought will these assholes try to destroy his place............
    There are a lot of NON NYERS who have come here just to do damage and have been in other big cities..I dont know their agenda but i really would love to
    have them alone in a room with a few buddies to find one way or another..............

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    I had a dr appointment in midtown manhattan yesterday and got there very early as i cant figure what driving is with the new norm.
    I took the subway ride from right outside manhattan where i parked, and there were a lot of young,mostly protesters on the subway carrying signs n such.
    Walking thru the city it was still a ghoustown and you could see places putting up plywood to keep looters and the dirtbags who want to make
    trouble..
    It was really sad....I passed one mexican resturant who had a sign that they would be giving away free meals at select time,twice a day..
    Areally noble gesture and then thought will these assholes try to destroy his place............
    There are a lot of NON NYERS who have come here just to do damage and have been in other big cities..I dont know their agenda but i really would love to
    have them alone in a room with a few buddies to find one way or another..............
    That is sad, be careful out there. I just can't understand the mindset of the burning and looting. Why would anyone destroy the places that they live? Unless they are just sick f$#ckers that get off on pain, misery and chaos.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    That is sad, be careful out there. I just can't understand the mindset of the burning and looting. Why would anyone destroy the places that they live? Unless they are just sick f$#ckers that get off on pain, misery and chaos.
    the ones causing the damage and death aren't ( for the most part ) the ones living there ... they are being bused into the cities by George Soros and the left.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    The National Wrestling Organization? Oh no!!!! Not them. Please say it ain't so!!
    No it's not.
    UNNWO | United Nations New Economic Paradigm
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    the ones causing the damage and death aren't ( for the most part ) the ones living there ... they are being bused into the cities by George Soros and the left.

Of coarse they ARE!:rolle yes:
    Paid for by a top secret hidden Hillary policy

Seeing the scale: Visualizing the 100,000 American coronavirus deaths
    The number of people who died of COVID-19 is immense. This is how it looks alongside other U.S. health crises, wars and catastrophes that have killed thousands.

It’s nearly a World War I-sized death toll.

The more than 116,000 U.S. soldiers who died more than a century ago is close to how many Americans have been killed so far by COVID-19 since the disease and the coronavirus that causes it arrived in the United States.

The death toll, 104,869 as of 10:30 a.m. June 1, is greater than the populations of more than 2,500 counties across the country and stands as sobering evidence of the deadly nature of the novel coronavirus.

In only four months this year, more Americans died of COVID-19 than those who died of diabetes in all of 2018.

Here are a few ways to understand the staggering death count.

Seeing the scale: Visualizing the 100,000 American coronavirus deaths