Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    A selfish sentiment. It is well documented that wearing a mask in public is as much about protecting yourself as protecting others you come in contact with.

Many US states are now mandatory requiring citizens to wear masks and fining those who do not up tp $1,500.00 .
    those states aren't my state.. granted Gov Pooper is liking some of those rules... but out in the the country where I am they aren't adhering to his unconstitutional commands.

like I have stated before i exercise my 2A rights everywhere i go... and per LAWS i cannot wear a mask while carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    those states aren't my state.. granted Gov Pooper is liking some of those rules... but out in the the country where I am they aren't adhering to his unconstitutional commands.

like I have stated before i exercise my 2A rights everywhere i go... and per LAWS i cannot wear a mask while carrying.
    Poor baby News Flash your weapon won't protect you and others and it doesn't work on Covid19 only Wearing a Mask.

Be a Hero wear a Mask
    and wash your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Breitbart News Ridiculous

CNN the KING of FAKE NEWS!

Poor baby News Flash your weapon won't protect you and others and it doesn't work on Covid19 only Wearing a Mask.

Be a Hero wear a Mask
    and wash your hands.
    hey dumbass... with all the SHIT going on in the USA ( riots..killings ...churches burning...

I DON'T WEAR MY WEAPON TO PROTECT FROM THE VIRUS.... I wear it to protect myself - friends - family from assholes like you that are ok with all the lawlessness going on.

wear your mask... which boxcar do you want to be herded into?

as displeased as you are with the USA maybe Nova Scotia is better suited for your pussy ass. MOVE!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    A selfish sentiment. It is well documented that wearing a mask in public is as much about protecting yourself as protecting others you come in contact with.

Many US states are now mandatory requiring citizens to wear masks and fining those who do not up tp $1,500.00 .
    And the boxes that the one many places hand out and many people purchase clearly state on them that they will not protect the wearer form any virus. Add to that the fact that most people do not wear them properly and you might as well not wear one. Proper distancing is the correct solution, mask or no mask. You protect your self and you protect those you keep your distance from. The current increase in new cases is the result of people not distancing.

As for states imposing fines, most have already been sued for their Un-Constitional extortion attempts. They are being imposed by individual governors by executive order and not by the required super majority of the legislature. They are also imposed on individual counties and communities which again the state does not have the authority to do, only local governments can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And the boxes that the one many places hand out and many people purchase clearly state on them that they will not protect the wearer form any virus. Add to that the fact that most people do not wear them properly and you might as well not wear one. Proper distancing is the correct solution, mask or no mask. You protect your self and you protect those you keep your distance from. The current increase in new cases is the result of people not distancing.

As for states imposing fines, most have already been sued for their Un-Constitional extortion attempts. They are being imposed by individual governors by executive order and not by the required super majority of the legislature. They are also imposed on individual counties and communities which again the state does not have the authority to do, only local governments can do that.

The Dumbest Statement EVER Un-Constitional Hilarious

Use Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow Spread | CDC

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    hey dumbass... with all the SHIT going on in the USA ( riots..killings ...churches burning...

I DON'T WEAR MY WEAPON TO PROTECT FROM THE VIRUS.... I wear it to protect myself - friends - family from assholes like you that are ok with all the lawlessness going on.

wear your mask... which boxcar do you want to be herded into?

as displeased as you are with the USA maybe Nova Scotia is better suited for your pussy ass. MOVE!

Sounds like you should move with ALL the riots..killings ...churches burning... in Your State

Wear a Mask
    Be a Hero

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Be a Hero wear a Mask
    and wash your hands.
    Neither will a mask. Full biological protection suit - yes, mask - no. Have you failed to notice that medical professional wear properly fitted N95 masks, is the mask you wear proper fitted. They also wear face shield to protect their eyes, do you wear a shield, and surgical gloves, do you wear surgical gloves. Also they discard their gloves after each patient so as to not carry any infection from one patient to another.

Neither will a mask. Full biological protection suit - yes, mask - no. Have you failed to notice that medical professional wear properly fitted N95 masks, is the mask you wear proper fitted. They also wear face shield to protect their eyes, do you wear a shield, and surgical gloves, do you wear surgical gloves. Also they discard their gloves after each patient so as to not carry any infection from one patient to another.

Your on a roll The 2nd Dumbest Statement EVER

Last edited by bsm2; 07-14-2020 at 05:30 PM.

Frankly the 'to wear or not to wear' subject is a dead horse we constantly seem to be focused on. I don't care what Germany - the EU or bumfuck eqypt does. It doesn't affect me.
    In the same frame of mind we in the USA should stop trying to tell others how to live. People in NY state or city don't really know what effects people in NC. That's why we have governors etc.
    NOW such as the case in NC... Gov. Pooper (Raleigh) made wide ranging "rules" that just don't fit with the way things are done in the rural portions of his state. BUT he expects us to follow rules that were designed for a million + congested city.
    I live in an area, that with in 2 miles of my house I have 80 people living in that space. We spend very little time in Angier, and are mostly outside working on the farms and yards ( 1.7ac for me) Pooper wants us to wear masks outside our homes. WHY? I rarely see anything but birds - squirrels - deer and fox. Excluding birds and squirrels the city folks don't know a fox from a canine. Working outside we get clean air & sun, we aren't cooped up in an office with 30 others in close proximity, whereas I rarely see my neighbors 2 times in the same numbers of months.
    Masks like had been proven even by the makers of the 'conformity mask' they do not protect from the virus. Once the mask gets damp it becomes a superhighway to transmit germs.
    Like Tim has stated the BEST way to avoid contracting ANY virus/bacteria is to keep your hands clean.... social distance from others.

Wear a mask IF you so choose, I choose NOT to..

wearing a mask DOESN'T Make you a hero ( a word that is over used IMHO ) it makes you a chicken little running around thinking the sky is falling. Well I for one will not succumb to such fears.

I'm done with this thread.