Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    just because your YouTube channels ( that only require a cam - computer - mic and a dumbass to produce a video ) don't report on it... because all the MSM commentators don't report on it

DOESN'T make it the truth....

but we have been all over that subject ....

does THAT make you STUPID or just ignorant?

I suspect a lot of both .
    YOU believe any Wacko Conspiracy Theory

Believe Science over Fiction

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re Defiant Covid Doctors.
    The above are the same videos I post in a previous thread.
    I cannot get the above video's to load. The video page loads but just hangs and won't play.
    I come login from different websites, but the above videos still won't play.

I'm hoping other people have more luck...

We live in Interesting times...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

A Covid Study
    httttps://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.02.20080036v1

Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin plus zinc vs hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin alone: outcomes in hospitalized COVID-19 patients | medRxiv

------------------- insert----8<-------------------

Abstract:
    Background: COVID-19 has rapidly emerged as a pandemic infection that has caused significant mortality and economic losses. Potential therapies and means of prophylaxis against COVID-19 are urgently needed to combat this novel infection. As a result of in vitro evidence suggesting zinc sulfate may be efficacious against COVID-19, our hospitals began using zinc sulfate as add-on therapy to hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin. We performed a retrospective observational study to compare hospital outcomes among patients who received hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin plus zinc versus hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin alone.

Methods:
    Data was collected from electronic medical records for all patients being treated with admission dates ranging from March 2, 2020 through April 5, 2020. Initial clinical characteristics on presentation, medications given during the hospitalization, and hospital outcomes were recorded. Patients in the study were excluded if they were treated with other investigational medications.

Results:
    The addition of zinc sulfate did not impact the length of hospitalization, duration of ventilation, or ICU duration. In univariate analyses, zinc sulfate increased the frequency of patients being discharged home, and decreased the need for ventilation, admission to the ICU, and mortality or transfer to hospice for patients who were never admitted to the ICU. After adjusting for the time at which zinc sulfate was added to our protocol, an increased frequency of being discharged home (OR 1.53, 95% CI 1.12-2.09) reduction in mortality or transfer to hospice remained significant (OR 0.449, 95% CI 0.271-0.744).

Conclusion:
    This study provides the first in vivo evidence that zinc sulfate in combination with hydroxychloroquine may play a role in therapeutic management for COVID-19.

---------------------- end insert -----------------------

Okay, this evil delusional covid holiday is over with. Time to open the economy back up, everyone back to work!. We are going to need thousands of new prosecutors and judges to start going through the covid war crimes, an start the prosecutions... Jobs for all...
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 07-28-2020 at 11:06 PM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    I cannot get the above video's to load. The video page loads but just hangs and won't play.

try clearing cache

what browser are you using? i use firefox

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    If hydroxychloroquine works why are their 150.000 DEAD AMERICANS
    Because of the lies such as your previous post it is not being used by most doctors. Obviously you have not watched the videos which I posted. Continue your ignorance and should you or anyone you know gets COVID-19, you will stand a much higher likely hood dying because you will not request that you be given hydroxychloroquine. Patient records for every single patient that has been treated with prove it to be the most effective treatment there is. The doctors on those videos have each treated hundreds of patients and have not lost one yet.

The only negative aspect that I am aware of concerning the use of hydroxychloroquine is diarrhea in a small percentage of patients. I have taken it. When I was in Vietnam in 1970-71 I had to take it as a prophylactic for malaria. There were 2 options, a big pill you could take once a week or the small pill you had to take daily. If it gave you the shits, you took the big pill. That way it was only once a week.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    just because your YouTube channels ( that only require a cam - computer - mic and a dumbass to produce a video ) don't report on it... because all the MSM commentators don't report on it

DOESN'T make it the truth....

but we have been all over that subject ....

does THAT make you STUPID or just ignorant?

I suspect a lot of both .
    YouTube and Twitter have been purging any mention of the videos which posted from Bitchute. Just like they did with the 2 doctors from Bakersfield months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Because of the lies such as your previous post it is not being used by most doctors. Obviously you have not watched the videos which I posted. Continue your ignorance and should you or anyone you know gets COVID-19, you will stand a much higher likely hood dying because you will not request that you be given hydroxychloroquine. Patient records for every single patient that has been treated with prove it to be the most effective treatment there is. The doctors on those videos have each treated hundreds of patients and have not lost one yet.

The only negative aspect that I am aware of concerning the use of hydroxychloroquine is diarrhea in a small percentage of patients. I have taken it. When I was in Vietnam in 1970-71 I had to take it as a prophylactic for malaria. There were 2 options, a big pill you could take once a week or the small pill you had to take daily. If it gave you the shits, you took the big pill. That way it was only once a week.
    BS VA ban it use after study
    Please post the FDA information of your mircale cure I'll be waiting

Try real news next time

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Revokes Emergency Use Authorization for Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine | FDA

Re Diarrhoea side affects.
    The doctor in the video is adamant that "all three drugs" must be taken at the same time: hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin plus zinc sulphate.

It is the correct dosage that is paramount. To much of a dosage is bad, not enough is ineffective. The dosage is the key point. The doctor stresses the correct dosaged factor over an over in the video.

Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin plus zinc sulphate.

The mild diarrhoea side affects is probably caused from the Zinc sulfate. Sulphur occures natural every where in nature it is hamless in small doses. It's sometimes used as a laxative.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post

Try going to BitChute BitChute then click on trending. You will see multiple postings of the same videos from different sources. Be aware left wing Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have all blocked access to those videos. You can also go to Twitch.tv and search TheJazMcKayShow and watch his podcast from today.

Try going to BitChute BitChute then click on trending. You will see multiple postings of the same videos from different sources. Be aware left wing Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have all blocked access to those videos. You can also go to Twitch.tv and search TheJazMcKayShow and watch his podcast from today.
    Because its FAKE

Ok than why did the Trump Administration let 150.000 American's DIE . This should be good.