Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Look this game of yours was fun for awhile but I'm not going to play any more. I did not say in any post that were against changing the constitution, period. If you can find one where I did, I will appologise.

I find you to be dishonest to a big degree. You're asking for an exact quote but the game you play is that your intention is to imply that I said something without coming out and saying it word for word.

Why else would you say that after all the dodging that I finally admitted that it's okay to change the constitution?

Instead of changing your ways, you get all offended that I point it out and you take your ball and go home. Whatever.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

You're funny.
    I'm not sure why it is so important to you, but yeah, I will get the vaccine.
    In England covid cases are as low as road traffic fatalities according to Google, but the mainstream media don't tell us that. I will not get the Vaccine.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I find you to be dishonest to a big degree. You're asking for an exact quote but the game you play is that your intention is to imply that I said something without coming out and saying it word for word.

Why else would you say that after all the dodging that I finally admitted that it's okay to change the constitution?

Instead of changing your ways, you get all offended that I point it out and you take your ball and go home. Whatever.
    If you think you have offended me, don't you worry about it. There isn't much you could say that would offend me.
    Your game seems to be a lot of straw man arguments. Someone says something and you turn it around and try to make it sound like they said something totally different.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    In England covid cases are as low as road traffic fatalities according to Google, but the mainstream media don't tell us that. I will not get the Vaccine.
    Do you have a lot of road traffic fatalities in England, or few road fatalities.

If you think you have offended me, don't you worry about it. There isn't much you could say that would offend me.
    Your game seems to be a lot of straw man arguments. Someone says something and you turn it around and try to make it sound like they said something totally different.

Like I said. I find you to be dishonest when having a political discussion.

You said I deflected and that I do think it's okay to change the constitution.

There was no deflection. The discussion was about the courts role in effectively legislating from the bench.

When you asked about the 2nd amendment, i simply explained how it was amended.

Your attempt was to paint me as a hypocrite because I said the court should have no role in rewriting the constitution and then me saying later that it's okay for congress to do it.

Silly rabbit.

Do you have a lot of road traffic fatalities in England, or few road fatalities.
    When you don't like the post you attempt to manipulate it, oh, and regarding the question I cannot be bothered look it up yourself, I was just attempting to put some perspective on the covid bullshit.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

When you dont like the post you attempt to manipulate it, oh and regarding the question look it up yourself, I was just attempting to put some perspective on the covid bullshit.

I have no problem with anyone who doesn't want the vaccine. The only problem I had with folks in the USA is using Trump as a way to scare folks.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

When you don't like the post you attempt to manipulate it, oh, and regarding the question I cannot be bothered look it up yourself, I was just attempting to put some perspective on the covid bullshit.
    I was simply wondering if your statement meant cases in England were high or low. I don't see where that is attempting to manipulate anything.
    You made a vague statement, I just asked for some clarification.

Maybe you'll answer this question. Why do you believe covid 19 is "bullshit".

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reversed a policy and recommended people should get a Covid-19 test if they come in contact with an infected person, even if they don’t have symptoms.

I was simply wondering if your statement meant cases in England were high or low. I don't see where that is attempting to manipulate anything.
    You made a vague statement, I just asked for some clarification.

Maybe you'll answer this question. Why do you believe covid 19 is "bullshit".
    In a nutshell scaremongering by the media and inflated statistics at least in England and Italy. Every single aspect of this topic has been done to death (for want of a better word) in this thread, those that have kept up will know why I think the way I do.