Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    All we had to do was put a $$$ on it for Republicans admit that the unborn don't count. No pregnant woman ever got an extra $1200 for COVID-19 relief.
    It only counts when Republicans want to manipulate people.
    Maybe you are point a finger at the wrong political party. The House Of Representatives controls the purse strings. The Democrats controlled House passed the bill that authorized that $1200 per person. Speaker Nancy Pelosi, a Democrat, controls what comes to the floor for a vote and she allowed it to be voted on.

As for those pregnant women you mentioned, they did get that $1200 also. If they are unemployed, as most getting abortions are, they also got an extra $600 a week for a number of months added to their unemployment check. I know a lot of senior citizen whoo would love to have an extra $600 a week.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    If you liberals are not bothered by the number of unborn babies murdered by abortions then you should not be at all bothered by the number of people dying for the Corona Virus. Worldwide there are 27 abortions for every COVID19 death. You will find the abortion deaths on the first link and the COVID19 deaths on the second.
    Worldometer - real time world statistics
    Coronavirus Update (Live): 57,513,292 Cases and 1,370,252 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Just because I don't believe I have the right to tell a woman whether or not to have an abortion doesn't mean it doesn't bother me. It is just that I am not living in that woman's world and don't know her situation. Painting everyone with the same brush is a very simplistic way to discuss this.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Maybe you are point a finger at the wrong political party. The House Of Representatives controls the purse strings. The Democrats controlled House passed the bill that authorized that $1200 per person. Speaker Nancy Pelosi, a Democrat, controls what comes to the floor for a vote and she allowed it to be voted on.

As for those pregnant women you mentioned, they did get that $1200 also. If they are unemployed, as most getting abortions are, they also got an extra $600 a week for a number of months added to their unemployment check. I know a lot of senior citizen whoo would love to have an extra $600 a week.
    If Republicans actually believed the unborn were people they would have suggested to count them.
    They did not make that suggestion.

Republicans only bring abortion up to manipulate people. They say they are pro life to get $$$ then do nothing.

When it comes to abortion, Democrats do more to lower the numbers. Democrat policies and administrations do more lower abortions than Republicans.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

If Republicans actually believed the unborn were people they would have suggested to count them.

Republicans only bring abortion up to manipulate people. They say they are pro life to get $$$ then do nothing.

When it comes to abortion, Democrats do more to lower the numbers. Democrat policies and administrations do more lower abortions than Republicans.
    I am a Republican and I bring it up. That blows your argument all to hell. Are you aware that if you were to kill a pregnant woman you will be charged with 2 counts of homicide, one for the mother and one for the unborn baby. Ergo, in America an unborn child is a person. As for Democrats all they do is lie and try to hide the truth.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Painting everyone with the same brush is a very simplistic way to discuss this.
    But that is exactly what you liberals try to do with conservatives.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

But that is exactly what you liberals try to do with conservatives.
    And I'm guessing you don't see the irony in that statement. 😋😎

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

google Margaret Sanger she is the one that created Planned Parenthood. She was a main stay in the Democrat Party.

the idea behind PPH was to reduce the amount of BLACKS in society.

Much like the KKK - BLM - AntiFAkes these were all ways to keep the black community scared and 'in chains'.

The NRA was formed to give rights to the black community and lend them a form of protection FROM the racist southern whites.

as far as the $$$ you mentioned, the republicans have been fighting tooth n nail to abolish the PPH who DO NOT provide any help to women OTHER than abortions, they farm out Mammograms ... Cancer screenings and other 'health care' to other providers.
    The Dems fight them on this, due to the 'need' to further Sanger's agenda .. to rid the USA of viable black females. They are also the ones that have pushed for Single mothers and the ability for those women to collect monies while NOT providing a good family life for the bastard kids they kick out to gather said subsidies. Welfare is one of the biggest drains of our monies that could be spent on things to improve our country.

US Welfare Spending for 2021 - Charts

I am a Republican and I bring it up. That blows your argument all to hell. Are you aware that if you were to kill a pregnant woman you will be charged with 2 counts of homicide, one for the mother and one for the unborn baby. Ergo, in America an unborn child is a person. As for Democrats all they do is lie and try to hide the truth.
    but then if you kill an unborn child in the womb or shortly after birth it's ok with the Dems. Two sided rules. One for thee another for me.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

You're actually making my case. When it costs nothing and they can blame someone Republicans count the unborn. It costs nothing to charge someone of 2 murders instead of 1. When it comes to actually taking care or pregnant women Republicans don't care.

The truth is fewer abortions happen under Democrat policies. Democrats actually understand the circumstances that lead to abortion and work to prevent them.

Republicans just talk about how moral they are while making it worse.

You're actually making my case. When it costs nothing and they can blame someone Republicans count the unborn. It costs nothing to charge someone of 2 murders instead of 1. When it comes to actually taking care or pregnant women Republicans don't care.

The truth is fewer abortions happen under Democrat policies. Democrats actually understand the circumstances that lead to abortion and work to prevent them.

Republicans just talk about how moral they are while making it worse.
    bullshit