Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I can't read your article because it says "forbidden". However it is a known fact that creating laws against abortions doesn't stop abortions, it just makes women go to unsafe places to have one. I for one would rather sanction legal abortions instead of underground ones. And nobody is aborting live born babies. There are laws against it.
    I don't know why the CTN software is blocking Phil's link but here it is in a form that is not blocked. you just have to copy and paste to your browser.
    /www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/13/abortion-law-fewer-women-having-abortions-why/1424236001/

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    via any means possible.

vaccines

sterilizations

abortions

death panels

refusal of treatment for older citizens

We here in America have been one of the worlds TOP producers of food... dumping BILLIONS of cash to help 3rd world countries

Countries the United States sends the most money to | finder.com

and lets look at Canada

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/can...dget-1.4556537

That's a little dishonest there Phil. The US does not send money to Canada, the US trades with Canada.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    here's an explanation for the drop in abortions.. but this is talking about 2017-2018 not during the dems rule.

Abortion rates are down significantly. The reason why is 'messy'

the dems ARE the party of Abortion... even up to/after birth. They have ALL been pushing for it.
    That USA today article wasn't an explanation. They said it could be Obamacare, it could be restrictive laws, who knows?

Other sources aren't as non committal as USA today:
    "Abortion Rate Hits Record Low, But Experts Say It’s Not State Restrictions That Are Responsible For The Dip"
    Abortion Rate Hits Record Low, But Experts Say It’s Not State Restrictions That Are Responsible For The Dip | Kaiser Health News

Democrats are the party of progress. They want to eliminate the need for abortion because banning it only goes so far.

Imagine having an entire service department lower their response times. While the average is 20% lower there are a few techs that lower theirs 40%. What manager would shrug and say "It's complicated".

It's not complicated, it's simple. Delaware increased access to healthcare and abortions dropped 38%.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Democrats love them some abortion rights. In some respects, it might be the most important issue for them. If not, it's way up there. What should be at the top of their list is practicing safe sex or not even having sex if you're not prepared to have a baby. There's no personal responsibility anymore.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You make a lot of accusations against Republicans. Now how about some actual data from creditable sources to back up your claims. Most likely you are the other liberals on here you cannot. They seem to hate the truth. You can only parrot the CNN lies. Try using a search engine that is not a liberal hack.

The people who study it for a living are a good place to start:

Abortion Rate Continues to Drop: Once Again, State Abortion Restrictions Are Not the Main Driver
    The U.S. Abortion Rate Continues to Drop: Once Again, State Abortion Restrictions Are Not the Main Driver | Guttmacher Institute

Democrat policies work:
    "More expansive family leave laws are associated with lower abortion rates."
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...7.2010.00692.x

While Republican restriction don't work:
    "It assesses both laws passed and laws actually enforced after the Supreme Court permitted states to restrict access to abortion in 1989. None of the policy actions by state governments has had a significant impact on the incidence of abortion from 1982 to 1992."
    https://link.springer.com/article/10.2307/2061763

"This focus on limiting access to abortion does nothing to mitigate the underlying inequities in wealth, education, health care, discrimination, or other life experiences that may influence reproductive health disparities, nor do they address specific disparities in contraceptive use or unintended pregnancy that lead to disparities in abortion rates.""By contrast, a multifaceted approach that includes prevention of unintended pregnancy and management of unintended pregnancies when they occur, including increasing access to safe abortion care, would be expected to have a positive impact on reproductive and maternal health outcomes by addressing disparities in a more comprehensive manner."
    Disparities in Abortion Rates: A Public Health Approach

Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    The people who study it for a living are a good place to start:

Democrat policies work:
    "More expansive family leave laws are associated with lower abortion rates."
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...7.2010.00692.x
    Employer: Since you're pregnant, we're gonna give you 2-months off from work.

Female employee: Great, I was gonna have an abortion but with the time off, I think I'll go ahead and have the baby.

Buying or selling?

Things that make you go Hhhmmmmm.....

One of the things that make me go Hhhmmmmm is: Transgender Women

Is a Transgender woman really a woman or are democrats trying to pull a fast one on us? My general rule of thumb is this: If I wouldn't fuck it, it ain't a woman.

To me they are not women and I will not refer to them as women. I won't date 'em. I won't fuck 'em. Hell, I wouldn't even let them give me a blowjob.

What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Things that make you go Hhhmmmmm.....

One of the things that make me go Hhhmmmmm is: Transgender Women

Is a Transgender woman really a woman or are democrats trying to pull a fast one on us? My general rule of thumb is this: If I wouldn't fuck it, it ain't a woman.

To me they are not women and I will not refer to them as women. I won't date 'em. I won't fuck 'em. Hell, I wouldn't even let them give me a blowjob.

What say you?
    How do You Know! Uhmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    How do You Know! Uhmmmmmm
    I wonder how many libbies on this site would date a person who identified as a woman.....I mean, since they tell me they're real women??!!

Between that and:

-open borders
    -riots and looting
    -the war on police (defunding)
    - giving away alll the free stuff

I could never support democrats.