Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

How many of you out there following this thread smoke tobacco products? We have already seen that our liberal friends are concerned about over 260 thousand death so far in the US but don't give a flying fuck about the fact that worldwide there are over 27 times as many live lost due to abortion. I wonder how they feel about the fact that over 480 thousand a years die from tobacco related health conditions. In fact 1 in every 3 cardeo deaths can be contributed to tobacco use.
    Health Information | FDA.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    How many of you out there following this thread smoke tobacco products? We have already seen that our liberal friends are concerned about over 260 thousand death so far in the US but don't give a flying fuck about the fact that worldwide there are over 27 times as many live lost due to abortion. I wonder how they feel about the fact that over 480 thousand a years die from tobacco related health conditions. In fact 1 in every 3 cardeo deaths can be contributed to tobacco use.
    Covid is about politics for democrats. It's that simple. I think it was Obama's buddy, Rham Emanuel, that said: "never let a good crisis go to waste." Many people will do just about anything they're told when they're scared and dems have terrified a lot of folks.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    That's an insane statement because Trump can't recommend a vaccine unless it is approved by the FDA.

Are you forgetting how good ole donny boy falsely recommended hydroxychloroquine? He certainly didn't wait for the FDA for that.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You appear to be under the impression that it is impossible to care about more than one thing at a time.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Many people will do just about anything they're told when they're scared .

Just look at the sheepublican Senators for proof of this statement. Donny boy has them so terrified they are feeding his fantasy that he isn't a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Are you forgetting how good ole donny boy falsely recommended hydroxychloroquine? He certainly didn't wait for the FDA for that.

You're what I refer to as a low information voter. Well, you're not even a voter but you get the point.

Sermo Reports: One-Quarter of Global Physicians Agree That Healthcare Workers Should Take Hydroxychloroquine to Prevent COVID-19 Infections; Use of Hydroxychloroquine in Prophylaxis and Even in Undiagnosed Suspected Patient Cases is Seen

April 17, 2020

Just look at the sheepublican Senators for proof of this statement. Donny boy has them so terrified they are feeding his fantasy that he isn't a loser.

Wait a minute....you're the same guy that democrats brainwashed into believing that a man who identifies as a woman is a real woman. Party of science, my ass.

You need to go get de-programmed.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Wait a minute....you're the same guy that democrats brainwashed into believing that a man who identifies as a woman is a real woman. Party of science, my ass.

You need to go get de-programmed.
    And you are that guy who lacks any skills in debate, so there's that.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You're what I refer to as a low information voter. Well, you're not even a voter but you get the point.

Sermo Reports: One-Quarter of Global Physicians Agree That Healthcare Workers Should Take Hydroxychloroquine to Prevent COVID-19 Infections; Use of Hydroxychloroquine in Prophylaxis and Even in Undiagnosed Suspected Patient Cases is Seen

April 17, 2020
    This is from July

June 15, 2020 Update: Based on ongoing analysis and emerging scientific data, FDA has revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) to use hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat COVID-19 in certain hospitalized patients when a clinical trial is unavailable or participation is not feasible. We made this determination based on recent results from a large, randomized clinical trial in hospitalized patients that found these medicines showed no benefit for decreasing the likelihood of death or speeding recovery.

And you are that guy who lacks any skills in debate, so there's that.

You're problem is that I'm better at debating than you. Note that I didn't say I was a great debater...only that I'm better than you...which isn't hard.

As always, you don't answer the tough questions. That could be because you're embarrassed to do so or you'll be seen betraying the liberal agenda. Whatever the case, refusing to answer these basic questions prove that you're not confident in your beliefs enough to stand behind them. Let's try again:

1. Is a man who identifies as a woman a real woman? A simple yes or no will suffice

and

2. If you do consider that person to be a real woman, would you date a man that identifies as a woman. Again, a simple yes or no will suffice.

This is where he comes up with some asinine excuse for not answering. He lacks the courage of conviction.