Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You're problem is that I'm better at debating than you. Note that I didn't say I was a great debater...only that I'm better than you...which isn't hard.

As always, you don't answer the tough questions. That could be because you're embarrassed to do so or you'll be seen betraying the liberal agenda. Whatever the case, refusing to answer these basic questions prove that you're not confident in your beliefs enough to stand behind them. Let's try again:

1. Is a man who identifies as a woman a real woman? A simple yes or no will suffice

and

2. If you do consider that person to be a real woman, would you date a man that identifies as a woman. Again, a simple yes or no will suffice.

This is where he comes up with some asinine excuse for not answering. He lacks the courage of conviction.
    Valentina Sampaio becomes Sports Illustrated's first trans model

Valentina Sampaio becomes Sports Illustrated'''s first trans model - CNN Style

For Sampaio, change means leading by example and spreading love and acceptance one person at a time. "I believe that better people build a better world for all of us, and I stand for any and everyone who, like me, suffers prejudice for not fitting into society's standards."

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

For Sampaio, change means leading by example and spreading love and acceptance one person at a time. "I believe that better people build a better world for all of us, and I stand for any and everyone who, like me, suffers prejudice for not fitting into society's standards."

Liberals have become quite good at putting labels on anyone who disagrees with them. If I refuse to call Sampaio a woman, then they label me as prejudiced. It's all a bunch of bullshit.

You know who is prejudiced? SalesServiceGuy...that's who. He tries to convince me that this person is a real woman but he won't say whether or not he would date a man who identifies as a woman? Would you? Why or why not?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You're problem is that I'm better at debating than you. Note that I didn't say I was a great debater...only that I'm better than you...which isn't hard.

As always, you don't answer the tough questions. That could be because you're embarrassed to do so or you'll be seen betraying the liberal agenda. Whatever the case, refusing to answer these basic questions prove that you're not confident in your beliefs enough to stand behind them. Let's try again:

1. Is a man who identifies as a woman a real woman? A simple yes or no will suffice

and

2. If you do consider that person to be a real woman, would you date a man that identifies as a woman. Again, a simple yes or no will suffice.

This is where he comes up with some asinine excuse for not answering. He lacks the courage of conviction.
    If you believe my joy in watching you construct your straw man arguments is cowardice that doesn't bother me one little bit.
    I don't answer your silly manipulative questions because I simply don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    If you believe my joy in watching you construct your straw man arguments is cowardice that doesn't bother me one little bit.
    I don't answer your silly manipulative questions because I simply don't want to.
    Anyone with half a brain can see my questions are anything but a strawman. Come up with a better excuse. That one is old and tired and it's not working. Everyone can see that you don't believe your own bullshit. lol

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Anyone with half a brain can see my questions are anything but a strawman. Come up with a better excuse. That one is old and tired and it's not working. Everyone can see that you don't believe your own bullshit. lol
    When I google "straw man argument" there is a picture of you.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

I feel I need to say this to SalesServiceGuy and copier addict.

I know we argue like hell and we give each other hell. But let me be clear: I do NOT hate you. I don't even dislike you guys. I mostly just like fucking with y'all. You're entitled to your beliefs. Who am I to tell you how you should think??!!

I'm sure both of you are nice guys in real life. There's too much hate in the world over politics and I just wanted both of you to know how I really feel.
    Last edited by BillyCarpenter; 11-22-2020 at 07:22 AM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I feel I need to say this to SalesServiceGuy and copier addict.

I know we argue like hell and we give each other hell. But let me be clear: I do hate you. I don't even dislike you guys. I mostly just like fucking with y'all. You're entitled to your beliefs. Who am I to tell you how you should think??!!

I'm sure both of you are nice guys in real life. There's too much hate in the world over politics and I just wanted both of you to know how I really feel.
    You're kinda giving mixed messages there Billy. First you say you DO hate us, then you say you DON'T dislike us. I'm not quite sure how to take that. Lol.
    And to be clear, I don't hate you, or anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You're kinda giving mixed messages there Billy. First you say you DO hate us, then you say you DON'T dislike us. I'm not quite sure how to take that. Lol.
    And to be clear, I don't hate you, or anybody else.

My bad. That was a typo which I'm about to correct.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Valentina Sampaio becomes Sports Illustrated's first trans model

Valentina Sampaio becomes Sports Illustrated'''s first trans model - CNN Style

There are a couple of very valid medical tests:
    1. If it still has the junk in the trunk, it is still a man.
    2. If it does not have and never has had fully functional ovaries that produce viable eggs monthly with actual fallopian tubes that that can carry those eggs down to a fully functional uterus, it is not a woman.