Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    It's not free for those that work and pay income taxes. There's millions of folks here that don't work and live off government assistance their entire life. For them it's free. And you support free abortions for women.
    I simply support the right for someone have that choice.
    My wife worked for social services and her actual experience showed that a vast majority of people collecting would rather work. Yes, some abuse the system, but a fairly small percentage of people collecting.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I simply support the right for someone have that choice.
    My wife worked for social services and her actual experience showed that a vast majority of people collecting would rather work. Yes, some abuse the system, but a fairly small percentage of people collecting.

Oh, they prefer to work? What's stopping them? If they're healthy...there is no excuse not to work long term. There are a bunch of lazy fucks in the USA. I personally know a lot of 'em.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Oh, they prefer to work? What's stopping them? If they're healthy...there is no excuse not to work long term. There are a bunch of lazy fucks in the USA. I personally know a lot of 'em.
    You gotta look passed your own nose. There are lots of reasons people collect social services. Too many to list.

You gotta look passed your own nose. There are lots of reasons people collect social services. Too many to list.
    If a man or woman is healthy and capable of working, there is no excuse for them to live off the government for years. I know none of that matters to liberals but I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    What a Fantasy World You live in.
    I pay more in taxes then Trump where your problem with President Trump right Nothing Nada Zippo
    Stick to thread topic you want to start a new thread
    knock yourself out. Your riots transgender your penis checks and any other wacko a do topic.
    Enjoy
    Do you read these threads? I'm not the one who brought up religion. I simply compared his worship of government to the bible...since he inferred that the bible wasn't true.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Do you read these threads? I'm not the one who brought up religion. I simply compared his worship of government to the bible...since he inferred that the bible wasn't true.
    It was your leader Phil who brought up the Bible

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Are you saying the Bible is true?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Biden urges Americans to recommit to fighting pandemic in Thanksgiving address

President-elect Joe Biden on Wednesday urged Americans to recommit to fighting the deadly coronavirus pandemic in a Thanksgiving address ahead of the holiday.

"I know the country's grown weary of the fight. But we need to remember, we're at war with the virus, not with one another. Not with each other. This is the moment where we need to steel our spines, redouble our efforts and recommit ourselves to the fight," Biden said, speaking from Wilmington, Delaware. "Let's remember: We're all in this together."

In a somber speech, the President-elect touched on themes of loss and sacrifice, which have long been part of his message but have taken on new urgency as the holidays approach and millions of Americans weigh foregoing traditional family gatherings.

He offered heartfelt condolences to those who have lost loved ones during the pandemic and are struggling around the holidays, and spoke about the pain he has felt after members of his own family passed away too soon.

"I know that this time of year can be especially difficult. Believe me, I know," Biden said, pausing for a moment and taking a breath. "I remember that first Thanksgiving. The empty chair, the silence. Takes your breath away."

Biden's wife and infant daughter were killed in a car accident at Christmas time in 1972, and his son Beau, 46, died of brain cancer in 2015.

The Thanksgiving holiday comes as coronavirus cases spike nationwide, bringing the total of deaths in the US up to nearly 260,000 as of Wednesday, and as a fresh wave of public health restrictions have been put in place to control the spread of the virus.

Are you saying the Bible is true?
    I've already told you that I don't believe in God. That's my personal choice. Why do you feel the need to tell folks that God isn't real? Let people believe what they want. We don't have all the answers just because we don't believe in God.