Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I told my boss to go fuck himself that I refuse to wear a mask. He was cool with it. Makes sense seeing how I'm my own boss.

.... classic echo chamber

Democrats are always trying to make us think that we're all gonna die. One day it's global warming is gonna get us. The next it's covid. And only they can save us. Get a grip, son. You may ought to start questioning your boss: THE GOVERNMENT.

... global warming is still one of the greatest threats to life as we know it. It is only in the USA that all of the election noise has temporarily knocked it off the front page.

I'm never wearing a mask again.

The United Kingdom’s deputy chief medical officer has suggested that practices like wearing masks and using hand sanitiser could be habits Britons have to keep “for years”.
    Jonathan Van-Tam made the remarks 0n Wednesday alongside Prime Minister Boris Johnson during a Downing Street coronavirus briefing.

Professor Van-Tam said, according to The Sun: “I don’t think we’re going to eradicate coronavirus, ever. I think it’s going to be with humankind forever. I think we may get to a point where coronavirus becomes a seasonal problem. I don’t want to draw too many parallels with ‘flu, but possibly that is the kind of way we’d learn to live with it.”
    He continued: “Do I think there will come a big moment where we have a massive party and throw our masks and hand sanitiser and say, ‘That’s it, it’s behind us’, like the end of the war? No, I don’t.
    “I think those kinds of habits that we have learned from… will perhaps persist for many years, and that may be a good thing if they do.”
    ... do not expect to enter WalMart, Home-Depot or your local grocery store without a mask on.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

To Further the "Rules for thee, not for me" issue, here's a growing list of democrat leaders that don't think their own orders apply to them:

-California Gov. Gavin Newsom - Eating with a bunch of lobbyists at an expensive restaurant, indoors, this is at the same time that half of his state has become unemployed, and over 90 percent of his residents are under some kind of lockdown or restriction.

-Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi - spotted in a hair salon at the end of August despite coronavirus restrictions keeping such establishments closed. Called the whole debacle a "setup"! LOL

-Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser - attended President-elect Joe Biden’s victory speech in Delaware, breaking her own coronavirus restrictions. Bowser staff says the trip was ‘essential travel’ exempted under Mayor’s order,”

-Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney - spotted eating inside a Maryland restaurant this summer, despite residents in his city being banned from doing the same.

-New York Mayor Bill de Blasio - out and about, going for walks in public, all while telling everyone to stay home, and not go outside.

- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot - defended getting a haircut in April despite salons being closed at the time. Lightfoot again faced criticism for joining crowds in Chicago and was recorded at one point not wearing a mask after the presidential election. The scene came just days before she established a 30-day stay-at-home advisory and told people to “Cancel traditional Thanksgiving plans.”

- Michigan, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer - faced backlash in June for attending a march against police brutality while not social distancing. Additionally, Whitmer’s husband also faced backlash for requesting his boat be placed in the water ahead of Memorial Day this year, after his wife told Michiganders not to travel to their cabins or vacation spots.

- Austin, Texas Mayor Steve Adler - encouraged city residents to stay at home and avoid letting their guard down amidst the pandemic in a video message that he recorded while on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! He also attended his daughter's wedding days before that trip, which had more people in attendance than what the restrictions allowed for.

- San Francisco Mayor London Breed - attended a birthday dinner at the French Laundry, a classy Napa Valley restaurant, a day after Gov. Gavin Newsom’s widely condemned soiree and three days before Breed banned indoor dining in her own city.

- Denver Mayor Michael Hancock - said “Host virtual gatherings instead of in-person dinners,” Hancock said in part. “Avoid travel, if you can.” This being said just 30 minutes before he got on a plane to travel for Thanksgiving!

- Los Angeles County Supervisor Sheila Kuehl - voted to ban outdoor dining at L.A. County’s 31,000 restaurants over COVID-19 safety concerns, just hours later she visited a restaurant in Santa Monica, where she dined outdoors!

- San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo - broke health protocols by celebrating Thanksgiving with family members outside of his own household. Initially Liccardo said he would be "staying home" and celebrating with his immediate family, but that turned out to be a lie, he has since "apologized".

I'm sure there are more, but you guys get the idea!
    Do as I say, Not as I do!
    One rule for Thee, Not for Me!
    What a bunch of crooked, hypocritical, pieces of trash!
    If the democrats didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all!
    Omertŕ

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    To Further the "Rules for thee, not for me" issue, here's a growing list of democrat leaders that don't think their own orders apply to them:

-California Gov. Gavin Newsom - Eating with a bunch of lobbyists at an expensive restaurant, indoors, this is at the same time that half of his state has become unemployed, and over 90 percent of his residents are under some kind of lockdown or restriction.

-Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi - spotted in a hair salon at the end of August despite coronavirus restrictions keeping such establishments closed. Called the whole debacle a "setup"! LOL

-Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser - attended President-elect Joe Biden’s victory speech in Delaware, breaking her own coronavirus restrictions. Bowser staff says the trip was ‘essential travel’ exempted under Mayor’s order,”

-Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney - spotted eating inside a Maryland restaurant this summer, despite residents in his city being banned from doing the same.

-New York Mayor Bill de Blasio - out and about, going for walks in public, all while telling everyone to stay home, and not go outside.

- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot - defended getting a haircut in April despite salons being closed at the time. Lightfoot again faced criticism for joining crowds in Chicago and was recorded at one point not wearing a mask after the presidential election. The scene came just days before she established a 30-day stay-at-home advisory and told people to “Cancel traditional Thanksgiving plans.”

- Michigan, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer - faced backlash in June for attending a march against police brutality while not social distancing. Additionally, Whitmer’s husband also faced backlash for requesting his boat be placed in the water ahead of Memorial Day this year, after his wife told Michiganders not to travel to their cabins or vacation spots.

- Austin, Texas Mayor Steve Adler - encouraged city residents to stay at home and avoid letting their guard down amidst the pandemic in a video message that he recorded while on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! He also attended his daughter's wedding days before that trip, which had more people in attendance than what the restrictions allowed for.

- San Francisco Mayor London Breed - attended a birthday dinner at the French Laundry, a classy Napa Valley restaurant, a day after Gov. Gavin Newsom’s widely condemned soiree and three days before Breed banned indoor dining in her own city.

- Denver Mayor Michael Hancock - said “Host virtual gatherings instead of in-person dinners,” Hancock said in part. “Avoid travel, if you can.” This being said just 30 minutes before he got on a plane to travel for Thanksgiving!

- Los Angeles County Supervisor Sheila Kuehl - voted to ban outdoor dining at L.A. County’s 31,000 restaurants over COVID-19 safety concerns, just hours later she visited a restaurant in Santa Monica, where she dined outdoors!

- San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo - broke health protocols by celebrating Thanksgiving with family members outside of his own household. Initially Liccardo said he would be "staying home" and celebrating with his immediate family, but that turned out to be a lie, he has since "apologized".

I'm sure there are more, but you guys get the idea!
    Do as I say, Not as I do!
    One rule for Thee, Not for Me!
    What a bunch of crooked, hypocritical, pieces of trash!
    If the democrats didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all!
    Good thing your Master always followed the Rules.
    Oops

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... do not expect to enter WalMart, Home-Depot or your local grocery store without a mask on.

I'm taking the Trump vaccine. I don't need a mask.

I'm taking the Trump vaccine. I don't need a mask.
    With little or No Covid 19 in your state and with all the odds of you not getting infected. Why would You

You can Not wear a Mask and Not get the vaccine. A win for You.

COVID-19 Long-Haulers: Take Care In Shopping For Health Insurance

Had COVID-19 In 2020? Be Extra Careful In Shopping For Your Health Plan : Shots - Health News : NPR

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Thanks great post
    That maybe your best Post of the Year

The United Kingdom’s deputy chief medical officer has suggested that practices like wearing masks and using hand sanitiser could be habits Britons have to keep “for years”.
    They can suggest what they like but the British public have largely lost faith in the Government and what the media say.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... classic echo chamber

When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.