Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I agree. And that's why we shouldn't blame politicians and that includes Trump. Cumio, Trump or any other politician can tell me to wear a mask. If I choose not to, they can't make me. Let's be consistent. The spread of the virus in the USA isn't on Trump. It's on the people.
    Wrong Trump did NOTHING to warn the people of the dangers of the virus and down played the virus and contitues to fail at taking responsibility for his Failure.
    Trump ingored the advice of the CDC and experts on how to control and contain the virus. Limited Federal response on testing and supplies. Refuse to issue a National Plan of any kind to manage the out breaks and has cause thousands of needless death's and infections.
    Worst President in US History.

Wear your Mask
    ... it is not a burden to wear a mask. At most, a minor inconvenience and a show of respect to those around you. All citizens including all politicians should wear a mask regardless of ideology.

Public health policy is not a political statement.

The bigger question is why are YOU afraid to wear one?
    Must states pass laws for people like you? with fines and jail time for doing the right thing?
    Use that brain what would any normal person do to protect themselves and their family from a virus that can kill you and others?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Wrong Trump did NOTHING to warn the people of the dangers of the virus and down played the virus and contitues to fail at taking responsibility for his Failure.
    Trump ingored the advice of the CDC and experts on how to control and contain the virus. Limited Federal response on testing and supplies. Refuse to issue a National Plan of any kind to manage the out breaks and has cause thousands of needless death's and infections.
    Worst President in US History.

Wear your Mask
    ... it is not a burden to wear a mask. At most, a minor inconvenience and a show of respect to those around you. All citizens including all politicians should wear a mask regardless of ideology.

Public health policy is not a political statement.

The bigger question is why are YOU afraid to wear one?
    Must states pass laws for idiots like you? with fines and jail time for doing the right thing?
    Use that brain what would any normal person do?
    Meanwhile, democrats tried to block Trump from banning travel from China and Pelosi went on national TV to encourage folks to go to China Town. Moreover, the left wing extremist leaders of California and New York were caught breaking their own mandates which made their words ring hollow on masks and social distancing.

Obviously you don't have much experience following politics or you don't follow it at all.

Meanwhile, democrats tried to block Trump from banning travel from China and Pelosi went on national TV to encourage folks to go to China Town. Moreover, the left wing extremist leaders of California and New York were caught breaking their own mandates which made their words ring hollow on masks and social distancing.

Obviously you don't have much experience following politics or you don't follow it at all.
    HILARIOUS with your alternate reality
    TRY watching real news Breitbart boy
    PS who's incharge in your world the easter bunny

Coronavirus shutdowns have quashed nearly all other common viruses. But scientists say a rebound is coming.
    ‘I never would have expected to see flu activity this low,' says CDC official.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

When you say "meanwhile" what you actually mean is "11 months ago". And if people won't wear a mask just because some idiot politician doesn't wear one then that doesn't say much about the intelligence of those people.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    When you say "meanwhile" what you actually mean is "11 months ago". And if people won't wear a mask just because some idiot politician doesn't wear one then that doesn't say much about the intelligence of those people.
    Exactly. That's the very reason you and others need to stop blaming Trump for the spread of the virus. If people aren't wearing a mask or social distancing...that doesn't say much about them.

Edit: I'm not wearing a mask nor social distancing. What does that say about me? lol

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

President Biden has stated that he will issue a Presidential order shortly after Jan 20 2021 that all citizens must wear masks when social distancing is not possible.

I do not know the Terms & Conditions, duration of the order nor penalties for failure to comply.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    President Biden has stated that he will issue a Presidential order shortly after Jan 20 2021 that all citizens must wear masks when social distancing is not possible.

I do not know the exact Terms & Conditions nor penalties for failure to comply.
    Joe can shit in one hand and hope in the other and see which one fills up first. I'm gonna do what I want to do. What's he gonna do to me?

Exactly. That's the very reason you and others need to stop blaming Trump for the spread of the virus. If people aren't wearing a mask or social distancing...that doesn't say much about them.

Edit: I'm not wearing a mask nor social distancing. What does that say about me? lol
    I wonder who discouraged the wearing of masks
    I wonder what party still discourages wearing masks
    I wonder what party states still don't have masks mandates.

Yep

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Joe can shit in one hand and hope in the other and see which one fills up first. I'm gonna do what I want to do. What's he gonna do to me?

... a Presidential order means as a citizen it is your patriotic duty.