Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Here's the way I read the mask mandate according to the actions of Joe Biden. What he just told me is that wearing a mask is optional. Got it. I'm taking the option of not wearing a mask.
    Great example of being UNAMERICAN

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Great example of being UNAMERICAN
    Agreed. Joe Biden was being vey UNAMERICAN by not wearing a mask. Maybe you're not a partisan hack like I thought you were. Good job.

Dr. Anthony Fauci Does Not Wear Mask for White House Press Briefing

Dr. Anthony Fauci returned to the White House press briefing Thursday without wearing a mask, despite President Joe Biden signing an executive order requiring that masks be worn on federal property.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki also removed her mask after replacing Fauci at the podium.

Earlier Thursday, even President Biden spoke and signed executive orders at the White House without wearing a mask.

During the briefing, Fauci said that Americans “absolutely should be wearing a mask” and wearing them properly.

Journalists appeared delighted that Fauci had returned to the briefing room, but especially New York Times reporter Michael Scheer, who asked Fauci to share his emotional response to the change of administrations.

Scheer noted that Fauci had already joked about feeling liberated under President Joe Biden. “You said I was joking about it. I was very serious,” Fauci said with a laugh.

Fauci said that he did not take “pleasure” in contradicting former President Donald Trump, but said he experienced “somewhat of a liberating feeling” to be able to talk primarily as a scientist.

Fauci said that he was pleased that he did not have to contradict the president on issues of science. “It was very clear that there were things that were said, be it regarding things like Hydroxychloroquine and other things like that, that really was uncomfortable because they were not based on scientific fact.”

Yep you CAN'T fix Stupid

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Dr. Anthony Fauci Does Not Wear Mask for White House Press Briefing

Dr. Anthony Fauci returned to the White House press briefing Thursday without wearing a mask, despite President Joe Biden signing an executive order requiring that masks be worn on federal property.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki also removed her mask after replacing Fauci at the podium.

Earlier Thursday, even President Biden spoke and signed executive orders at the White House without wearing a mask.

During the briefing, Fauci said that Americans “absolutely should be wearing a mask” and wearing them properly.

Journalists appeared delighted that Fauci had returned to the briefing room, but especially New York Times reporter Michael Scheer, who asked Fauci to share his emotional response to the change of administrations.

Scheer noted that Fauci had already joked about feeling liberated under President Joe Biden. “You said I was joking about it. I was very serious,” Fauci said with a laugh.

Fauci said that he did not take “pleasure” in contradicting former President Donald Trump, but said he experienced “somewhat of a liberating feeling” to be able to talk primarily as a scientist.

Fauci said that he was pleased that he did not have to contradict the president on issues of science. “It was very clear that there were things that were said, be it regarding things like Hydroxychloroquine and other things like that, that really was uncomfortable because they were not based on scientific fact.”

#FuckFlipFlopFauxci

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Yep you CAN'T fix Stupid
    You can't fix being a sheep, either.

Under Joe Biden's leadership, yesterday the country saw the most covid deaths in a single day. This is not about science, in case you were still wondering.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I am just popping in to witness the state of the right wing meltdown. It is progressing as expected.

Day ONE of his reign and he is breaking his own rules.. pissing off our northern neighbors... putting busts of communists in the White House, wonder what the first week will reveal?

Watch: Fox Reporter Owns Biden Press Sec on Complete Mask Hypocrisy from POTUS

New White House press secretary Jen Psaki looked like a deer in headlights on Thursday during her second news conference when she was asked by a Fox News reporter about President Joe Biden’s mask hypocrisy from Wednesday.
    Biden issued a mandate that masks must be worn on all federal properties at all times as one of his first acts of business after Wednesday’s inauguration.
    “It is the policy of my Administration to halt the spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) by relying on the best available data and science-based public health measures. Such measures include wearing masks when around others, physical distancing, and other related precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,” Biden declared in the order.

“Accordingly, to protect the Federal workforce and individuals interacting with the Federal workforce, and to ensure the continuity of Government services and activities, on-duty or on-site Federal employees, on-site Federal contractors, and other individuals in Federal buildings and on Federal lands should all wear masks, maintain physical distance, and adhere to other public health measures, as provided in CDC guidelines,” it said.
    What did Biden do hours later? Well, he’s an elected Democrat, so naturally he ignored the order, as did members of his family when they went maskless at the Lincoln Memorial — which is federal property.
    Even his grandkids didn't follow his order!

Even the Bidens don’t believe in wearing masks, yet Democrats want to make sure you wear one.
    Surprisingly, the issue of the president’s flouting of his own mask mandate came up during Psaki’s briefing Thursday. It appeared she wasn’t prepared to answer such a question.
    “Why weren’t President Biden and all members of the Biden family masked at all times on federal lands last night if he signed an executive order that mandates masks on federal lands at all times?” Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy asked Psaki.
    Psaki must have mistaken Peter for his father, “Fox & Friends” host Steve Doocy, as the only clear thing that came out of her mouth was mistakenly calling the younger Doocy “Steve.”
    “I think, Steve, he was celebrating an evening — uh — a historic day in our country,” she responded. “And certainly he signed the mask mandate because it’s a way to send a message to the American public about the importance of, uh, wearing masks.”

Huh? So, Biden gets to mandate masks on federal property and then he and his family are exempted because they were having a good day?
    Thankfully, Peter Doocy followed up.
    “But as Joe Biden often talks about, it is not just important the example of power but the power of our example. Was that a good example for people who were watching who might not pay attention normally?” he asked Psaki.

“Well, Steve, I think the power of his example is also the message he sends by signing 25 executive orders, including almost half of them related to COVID,” she responded. “The requirements that we’re all under every single day here to ensure that we’re sending that message to the public. Yesterday was a historic moment in our history. He was inaugurated as president of the United States. He was surrounded by his family.
    “We take a number of precautions, but I think we have big — bigger issues to worry about at this moment in time.”

Psaki apparently believes that when a high-profile Democrat is having a special day, he shouldn’t be bothered to follow the rules he has set for others.
    Biden is no different from any of the other Democrats with regard to flouting COVID mandates.

Trump didn't make masks a national mandate BUT the MSM (along with many here) gave him holy hell when he was spotted not wearing one. Now BIDEN on the other hand -=HAS=- made the mandate AND BROKE it along with his whole family, but where are the cries of foul from the left?

NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! Hypocrites every one of you should hand your heads in shame. AND get off our asses for stating we will not wear one... I mean if it good enough for 'POTUS' Biden it should be good enough for his EMPLOYERS!

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I am just popping in to witness the state of the right wing meltdown. It is progressing as expected.